Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 (64090 Views)

Ubi Franklin With Mike, Mercy, BamBam And Ebuka At The Headies 2019 / Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) / Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by iamVirus(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2016

Surprisingly, at the just concluded 11th edition of the Headies Awards held on Thursday night at Eko Hotel and Suites, Penthehouse rapper and Fada Fada singer, Phyno, got shocking nods of disapproval and dissatisfaction from his fans as he walked back to his sit after receiving his award for Song of the Year. In what seemed to be a surprising change of fortune, Phyno who had received a massive applause from his fans and other guests at the event while he was called upon to receive his award, was later massively booed as a result of the physical and general disposition he displayed to and after receiving the award.

Phyno who went to receive the award in the company of three associates, displayed an attitude which suggested pride and arrogance. After receiving the award, he proudly claimed he had nothing to say but “Thank you”, dropped the microphone and walked off the stage in the wrong direction, instead of going backstage just as other award recipients. Dissatisfied with his actions, his fans and other guests booed him while urging him to go back and pass through the backstage as his other colleagues. Instead, Phyno turned a deaf ear and walked back to his seat in a rather proud manner.
Words on the mouth of many of his fans suggested that it is possible he wasn’t satisfied with the award category he won or he was beginning to feel too big for the prestigious Headies award just like his industry colleague, Tekno, who was disqualified from the Next Rated nomination list because of his arrogance.

Source: http://360jamng.net/phyno-booed-at-the-headies-2016/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by iamVirus(m): 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2016
SEE PHOTOS OF PHYNO AT THE HEADIES 2016--> http://360jamng.net/phyno-booed-at-the-headies-2016/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Coyotejack(m): 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
Headies just proved themselves unworthy IMHO .. they messed up this year .......

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by bentlywills(m): 10:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
Headies gossip no go ever end undecided undecided

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Damibiz(m): 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
Last year by dis xame time,man oh man,it was a hit back to back from Olamide nd Jazzi...any headies organiser hv to go back to the drawing board

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Perfecttouch(m): 11:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
Was he trying to pull a bobrisky on us this year since Olamide pulled a Kanye on us last year? Whatever he intend doing with the arrogance and pompous ness he showed that day failed! I feel like slapping him. He felt too big and too proud. Even wizkid still humbled himself so who da Bleep is phyno? That single attitude he showed that day pissed me off. If he thinks he is too big for headies or the award,he could have stayed back at home like Olamide and the rest did.

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by sultan457: 12:05am On Dec 25, 2016
Perfecttouch:
Was he trying to pull a bobrisky on us this year since Olamide pulled a Kanye on us last year? Whatever he intend doing with the arrogance and pompous ness he showed that day failed! I feel like slapping him. He felt too big and too proud. Even wizkid still humbled himself so who da Bleep is phyno? That single attitude he showed that day pissed me off. If he thinks he is too big for headies or the award,he could have stayed back at home like Olamide and the rest did.

Dnt judge.....if u see video again u can cunfam he wasnt given any trophy dat was what caused his attitude towards them

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Mologi(m): 1:15am On Dec 25, 2016
Op.. ..that one no ur own headache

1 Like

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 25, 2016
At least he said than you. What's wrong with people? Na wa oooh.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Perfecttouch(m): 1:22am On Dec 25, 2016
sultan457:

Dnt judge.....if u see video again u can cunfam he wasnt given any trophy dat was what caused his attitude towards them
bros it is obvious u didn't watch the headies. He was given an award,he came on stage, received the award, said he has nothing to say and walked the wrong way

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by sultan457: 1:51am On Dec 25, 2016
Perfecttouch:
bros it is obvious u didn't watch the headies. He was given an award,he came on stage, received the award, said he has nothing to say and walked the wrong way

watch it again nd u will see....i dint notice @ 1st

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by jaelz(m): 8:30am On Dec 25, 2016
Hehehe humility is key thats why i always hail King Tuface

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by IamOpemipo(m): 9:11am On Dec 25, 2016
Phyno sef Bleep up, sebi e for stay ause jeje

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Beremx(f): 9:33am On Dec 25, 2016
Perfecttouch:
He was not given any award and he was not booed. Stop lying

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
Perfecttouch:
Was he trying to pull a bobrisky on us this year since Olamide pulled a Kanye on us last year? Whatever he intend doing with the arrogance andypompous ness he showed that day failed! I feel like slapping him. He felt too big and too proud. Even wizkid still humbled himself so who da Bleep is phyno? That single attitude he showed that day pissed me off. If he thinks he is too big for headies or the award,he could have stayed back at home like Olamide and the rest did.

Why are u guys biased like this.?
Phyno was called out and was not handed any award and u are here talking poo coz he's not ur brother

Last year olamide acted arrongantly insulted headies and threw the mic on d floor.
U personal were among those that cm here to defend him.
Now bcoz phyno got angry coz he wasn't given award u we're here talkin trash.
Just kwontinue

193 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by momentarylapse: 12:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
Una no hear say the guy money dey inside MMM? If na una vex no go wan kill una?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Phyno was called out and was not handed and award and u are here talking poo coz he's not from ur brother

Last year olamide acted arrongantly insulted headies and threw the mic on d floor.
Just kwontinue
You sure say you watch last year headies undecided Olamide clap back na for wetin Reeky talk so is justified.And this year no be say phyno no win award i no understand wetin you dey yarn.If e feel say e too big for headies why e no siddon for e house jeje.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by LordZero(m): 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
Headies is shiit and a waste of precious time. . The artists will make better use of their time going for shows and concerts on that day.. The organizers should just skip one year and use the time do proper planning of their stuff...

can't even provide HD video feed... mtcheew..

12 Likes

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Perfecttouch(m): 2:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Phyno was called out and was not handed and award and u are here talking poo coz he's not from ur brother

Just kwontinue
u were making sense until u said because he is not my brother. Everything u said became senseless from there. Phyno is my brother since he is a nigerian unless proven otherwise. Most of you guys didn't watch the headies. He was given an award,the guy that followed him to the stage collected it.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
toludeman:

You sure say you watch last year headies undecided Olamide clap back na for wetin Reeky talk so is justified.And this year no be say phyno no win award i no understand wetin you dey yarn.If e feel say e too big for headies why e no siddon for e house jeje.
Who is talking about CLAPPED BACK HERE.? undecided
Don't be a hypocrite dats way I'm telling u.
Olamide disrespected headies last year and u were here praising him.
My point is straight and clear.

Stop shying away from d truth

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
Perfecttouch:
u were making sense until u said because he is not my brother. Everything u said became senseless from there. Phyno is my brother since he is a nigerian unless proven otherwise. Most of you guys didn't watch the headies. He was given an award,the guy that followed him to the stage collected it.

Deep down ur self u know I'm saying the truth.
if it were wizkid or davido DAT this.
U would still be here praising him and taking sides with him.
Phyno was called out but they didn't hand him any award. They just purposely planned to embarrass him..bcoz even before some is called out his award should be there on stage waiting for him

But u can say whatever ur biased mind told u and continue shying away from the truth

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Who is talking about CLAPPED BACK HERE.? undecided
Don't be a hypocrite dats way I'm telling u.
Olamide disrespected headies last year and u were here praising him.
My point is straight and clear.

Stop shying away from d truth
That wan na rant because e feel say dem cheat hin bro and dem con shade am ontop and na totally different thin from this one.But why e be say una ibo people like to drag tribalism into every thing same with durentchigozie and co.Why?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by iamVirus(m): 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by veekid(m): 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
The guy too dey feel himself

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Jsme(f): 6:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
Enough of these old stale news
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by monemsis(m): 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
MY QUESTION IS . IS IT COMPULSORY TO GIVE SPEECH WHEN RECEIVING AN AWARD.. If me b artiste na only thank you i go talk commot for dia cos nor be everybody like to talk tori angry

18 Likes

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Redza(f): 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
veekid:
The guy too dey feel himself

Money and fame don enter him head

1 Like

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by omofunaab(m): 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Deep down ur self u know I'm saying the truth.
I'm if it were wizkid or davido DAT this.
U would still be here praising him and taking sides with him.
Phyno was called out but they didn't hand him any award. They just purposely planned to embarrass him..bcoz even before some is called out his award should be there on stage waiting for him

But u can say whatever ur biased mind told u and continue shying away from the truth

Why are you giving this issue ethnic coloration?

That was how some of you were calling headies, Yoruba and afonja award ceremony , despite the fact that phyno, flavor, illbliss, patoranking won awards in different categories

I gat huge love for phyno though, even more than Olamide sef

21 Likes

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Ezedon(m): 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
Good for him, thats just the way he snub his fans

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by veekid(m): 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
Redza:

Money and fame don enter him head
na him chops
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Chuksemi(m): 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
Headies is now a source of ridicule.

1 Like

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by MrIcredible: 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off Customized ‘OBO’ Artwork In His Mansion / Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) / Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.