Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 (64106 Views)

Ubi Franklin With Mike, Mercy, BamBam And Ebuka At The Headies 2019 / Wizkid Snubs Eva Alordiah's Fiancé, Caesar, At The Headies 2016 (Video, Pics) / Falz And Adesua Etomi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by IamOpemipo(m): 12:44am On Dec 26, 2016
FisifunKododada:

cheesy Even me dey doubt. I actually have a family friend that is very close to Psquare. Those guys don't reason like these sad ipob yoots. That is why I am asking them to provide the evidence that Psquare accused Headies of tribalism against Igbos. cheesy

Na mere hearsay jare, victim mentalty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Valindazz(m): 12:56am On Dec 26, 2016
Perfecttouch:
bros it is obvious u didn't watch the headies. He was given an award,he came on stage, received the award, said he has nothing to say and walked the wrong way
too bad u ddnt watch it. They ddnt give him any award to show for it. Nothing was given to him on stage

1 Like

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Jacko1(m): 1:05am On Dec 26, 2016
Award fo afon....

1 Like

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by pazienza(m): 1:47am On Dec 26, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

P-square and their brothers Jude are crazy. When they bagged like 3 to 4 awards in the maiden edition for hiphop world award/headies they never tagged the award yoruba award. oh! why am I even wasting my time on them, the same brothers that stole a Ghanaian artiste song 'rokoto' after shoplifting it they came out with their useless 'bank alert'.

lol! typical afonja hater.
The Ghanaian was simply looking for cheap popularity.
Bank alert was nothing close to the useless "Rokoto" trash.

Top Musicians get accused of stealing songs by attention seeking non entities always, here are a few of Davido. and Wizzy saga: www.nairaland.com/2888642/four-good-times-wizzy-davido
See Dbanj: thesheet.ng/copyright-infringement-dbanj-accused-of-stealing-beat-of-emergency/
I don't see your afonjaic brain writing trash about those afonja singers because of that.

Psquare of course refused to give him( the Ghanaian) the attention. They just ignored him like a dog he is. If he is sure he had a case, let him seek a legal redress.

They deserved the awards they bagged in the first edition, and deserved so much more in the 2008 edition and rightly pointed at Yoruba tribalism as the reason for their snub.

2 Likes

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Coyotejack(m): 1:52am On Dec 26, 2016
Myself2:

Themselves

Thanks bro
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Gofwane(m): 3:19am On Dec 26, 2016
rokiatu:
At least he said than you. What's wrong with people? Na wa oooh.
what do you have to say about his leaving the stage through the wrong exit undecided
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Shegz007(m): 3:29am On Dec 26, 2016
The truth is, there was a time these guys were longing and praying to get the Headies, and now they feel too big and proud... If they think they are bigger than Headies, they should do a song that would give them Grammy. Bunch of hypocrites

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by sammytwain(m): 3:42am On Dec 26, 2016
What sort of nonsense is that?

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:23am On Dec 26, 2016
sultan457:

Dnt judge.....if u see video again u can cunfam he wasnt given any trophy dat was what caused his attitude towards them
change that ur T.V that work with the aid of Firewood

1 Like

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by kingsleyAba: 7:28am On Dec 26, 2016
leave headies may dem die with there award,award wen no make sense....within two year now the award go disvalue n if d organize am nobody will come n by that time the will remember pasuma,dammy krane n daddy showkey for d award.
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by obidirector(m): 7:29am On Dec 26, 2016
Guys, check out my song via the link below...

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/180f0461
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 26, 2016
fuckingAyaya:
change that ur T.V that work with the aid of Firewood
Aswear u no well grin grin

1 Like

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Revolva(m): 9:24am On Dec 26, 2016
phyno de find media attention thats why....ok...just like wat olamide n donjazzy did....at d last awards
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Revolva(m): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2016
obidirector:
Guys, check out my song via the link below...

https://www.datafilehost.com/d/180f0461

chek my website lemme promote u
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Babacele: 9:42am On Dec 26, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Bro, they made that statement that year. Many of these artistes believe that it is their birthright to win awards which shouldn't be. They should all learn from Nas and R Kelly. In terms of music in rap/hiphop and RnB respectively, only few artistes can beat the former and latter but Nas has never won Grammy while R. Kelly only won it once but they never wailed nor alleged the credibility of Grammy.
that year? oh I no know o.
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by Mynky: 9:52am On Dec 26, 2016
Shit! You can't boo that dude!!!! He is the man of the year
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by soulfood(m): 11:20am On Dec 26, 2016
Have you heard Akagi by Kela Thrillz? Phyno better know humility is key and some talented ibo rappers are coming up fast and FURIOUS. We recommend and hits only at mynaijadj and Akagi is a sure Hit. Check my profile for access.
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by moghulis: 11:42am On Dec 26, 2016
IamOpemipo:

Brymo gets nominated every year, but no award. Guess he ibo too. Victim mentalty

Inferiority complex motherf ucker did I say anything about Brymo and the junk he sings.
Eric Hassani is the definition of a perfect singer.
Don't you ever mention Brymo's name ever again when a talented musician like Eric Hassani is being discussed.
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by IamOpemipo(m): 11:52am On Dec 26, 2016
moghulis:

Inferiority complex motherf ucker did I say anything about Brymo and the junk he sings.
Eric Hassani is the definition of a perfect singer.
Don't you ever mention Brymo's name ever again when a talented musician like Eric Hassani is being discussed.

Painment of an ipod.. Eric Hassani ni ko, Erika badu ni.. Ode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by moghulis: 11:53am On Dec 26, 2016
Omotaday:
I like Rich Hassan too but do you expect everyone to win an award? We Nigerians need to be more reasonable.

You are the one who lack reasoning.
What we are using is comparative analysis.
Check the category he was nominated in and tell me if there's any other song in that category which is better than the “gentleman”
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by moghulis: 11:55am On Dec 26, 2016
IamOpemipo:

Painment of an ipod.. Eric Hassani ni ko, Erika badu ni.. Ode
lol You type just as dumb as you are. Conehead numbskull.
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by IamOpemipo(m): 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
moghulis:

lol
You type just as dumb as you are.
Conehead numbskull.
j

Akpu muchin he goat aka flatron am trying to Bleep an ipad olosho here. Leave ma mention mak I concentrate.
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by moghulis: 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
IamOpemipo:
j

Akpu muchin he goat aka flatron am trying to Bleep an ipad olosho here. Leave ma mention mak I concentrate.

lol
lowlife you dey bleep olosho while I dey yansh una young yoloba girls who come from well-to-do homes upandan.
Here for las gidi, I use the cover of private tutoring to do my thing.
I grab them yoloba girls by their puccies when they are still very juicy and leave them for you coneheads by the time they are about to clock thirty.
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by IamOpemipo(m): 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
moghulis:

lol
lowlife you dey bleep olosho while I dey yansh una young yoloba girls who come from well-to-do homes upandan.
Here for las gidi, I use the cover of private tutoring to do my thing.
I grab them yoloba girls by their puccies when they are still very juicy and leave them for you coneheads by the time they are about to clock thirty.

Dry as akpu
Try harder slate head
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by moghulis: 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
IamOpemipo:

Dry as akpu
Try harder slate head

lol
pained dunderhead at it again.
who knows your blood sister might even be in the list of the girls I've nutted.cheesy
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by hammerT: 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
sade1994:

Bros u be correct guy ooo

Infact u just earned my maximum respect with this your comment. .

Thanks for being you

So, i take it u will marry an igbo guy? cool

So am not mistaking, u are yoruba right?
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by sade1994(f): 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
hammerT:

Yeah I'm Yoruba

Dunno who I'll marry yet

only God knows
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by hammerT: 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
sade1994:

Yeah I'm Yoruba

Dunno who I'll marry yet

only God knows

ur not in southwest though?

plus, u know where ur admirers are coming from.

u know! cheesy
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by BabaIbo: 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
hammerT:

u know! cheesy
leave the babe alone.
she can marry whomever her heart chooses.
Go get work n make money.
hungry boy
Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by sade1994(f): 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
hammerT:

Re: Phyno Booed At The Headies 2016 by sade1994(f): 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
hammerT:

u know! cheesy

True sha
Coz I've never been asked out by any Yoruba Guy before
Our path no just dey cross
Dunno why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Moment Don Jazzy Met Kanayo O Kanayo For The First Time (Video) / Wizkid: "If I Have Sex With Your Girl You Won't Get Her Back" - Fans React / DJ Cuppy Dived Into A Sea In Dubai (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.