Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Sweet Rules For My Future Woman :) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweet Rules For My Future Woman :) (933 Views)

'My Future Husband Must Bath In The River For 3 Days'; Nigerian Lady Says.Photos / "My Future Husband" - UNIZIK Student Issues Stiff-Neck Rules / The 10 Starter Rules For All Serious Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweet Rules For My Future Woman :) by SirMichael1: 11:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
1. My woman is NOT allowed to laugh at other peoples jokes even via social media... She has to send me the joke first and then we decide if it's funny or not so we can laugh together. cheesy

2. My Woman isn't allowed to sneeze in public... NO need to say "bless you." She's already blessed, she has me. angry

3. My Woman isn't allowed to have candles on her birthday cake... Wtf are you wishing for? All your dreams came true when you met me. undecided

4. My Woman isn't allowed to defend another man when I'm talking about him. If I say he's an as*hole, he's an a*s...hole!. She should say it with me,"HE IS AN ASSHOLE!!" grin

5. My Woman isn't allowed to have more than 3men in her life. Me, ur father & ur brother. If you got two brothers, pick your favourite one grin wink

6. My Woman isn't allowed to speak to other men on the phone. If she calls 911, 111, 112 or any customer service line and a man answers, she better hangs up & try again. cool

7. My Woman is not allowed to spray PERFUME in public. I've seen the commercials. Those niggas come out of no where. shocked

8. My Woman isn't allowed to talk to other men
while I'm asleep. You're not tired? Wanna talk to somebody? Say a prayer & get to know a bit more about God. kiss

9. My Woman isn't allowed to pray silently. I want to know what you & God are up to. You might be praying to get another man. shocked

10. My Woman is not allowed to take a jog around the house; What is she trying to do? Practice how she'll run away from me? I don't think so. embarassed

11. My Woman isn't allowed to touch another man. If you wanna touch him, you poke dat nigga with a stick! cheesy

12. My Woman isn't allowed to go out with her girls, she might turn lesbian and leave me kiss grin.. I DO this to protect my woman because I love Her!!!

How Is That?
Re: Sweet Rules For My Future Woman :) by ThuGnificenX: 11:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Sweet Rules For My Future Woman :) by falconey(m): 11:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
great! have you price the sex doll that can perform all these functions?

3 Likes

Re: Sweet Rules For My Future Woman :) by Onechancearmy(m): 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
You're gonna be a very lonely man in life.
Re: Sweet Rules For My Future Woman :) by Doctorfitz: 12:03am On Dec 25, 2016
Lols funny dude.

Re: Sweet Rules For My Future Woman :) by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 25, 2016
Get yourself a TeddyBear or doll barbie. I'd have suggested a robot but I'm sure you can't afford one
Re: Sweet Rules For My Future Woman :) by SirMichael1: 1:23am On Dec 25, 2016
JoaquinElChapo:
Get yourself a TeddyBear or doll barbie. I'd have suggested a robot but I'm sure you can't afford one

Alright but everyone is entitled to his opinion
Re: Sweet Rules For My Future Woman :) by Vizzim: 1:29am On Dec 25, 2016
Wonder what ur future wife rules will be like if yours is like this. Amend your constitution bro
Re: Sweet Rules For My Future Woman :) by sirusX(m): 3:12am On Dec 25, 2016
@SirMichael1
When any lady close to you hears your intention of her being your girlfriend....or worse; a proposal lipsrsealed

Re: Sweet Rules For My Future Woman :) by Splinz(m): 8:19am On Dec 25, 2016
Re: Sweet Rules For My Future Woman :) by Splinz(m): 8:21am On Dec 25, 2016
sirusX:
@SirMichael1
When any lady close to you hears your intention of her being your girlfriend....or worse; a proposal lipsrsealed

Kikiki... Usain Bolt sef na learner.

(1) (Reply)

Who In Abuja Is Gonna Be My Val? Holla 2BCFF.. / 6 Key Ways To Heal After A Heart Broken / In Your Own Words, Define True Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.