Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,137 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Why Men Dont Bath Early Whenever They Are At Home. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Men Dont Bath Early Whenever They Are At Home. (875 Views)

Coronavirus: Study Explains Why Men Are Affected More Than Women / Man Taking His Bath On Lekki Epe Expressway (Photos) / Throat Cancer & MouthAction: Why Men Should Use Fingers & Not Tongue - Dr. Mensah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Dont Bath Early Whenever They Are At Home. by Bayodele19(f): 7:49am On Dec 25, 2016
i keep wondering the kind of nigeria men, they only bath early when going to work, but when on leave or holidays, its either they bath when they are going out, or they bath late in the evening, or they dont bath at all. especially the handsome ones, they look good outside, but smells inward.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Dont Bath Early Whenever They Are At Home. by chiefolododo(m): 8:04am On Dec 25, 2016
Eyah sorry
Bayodele19:
i keep wondering the kind of nigeria men, they only bath early when going to work, but when on leave or holidays, its either they bath when they are going out, or they bath late in the evening, or they dont bath at all. especially the handsome ones, they look good outside, but smells inward.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Dont Bath Early Whenever They Are At Home. by thesicilian: 8:06am On Dec 25, 2016
Bayodele19:
Are you talking about your husband?

1 Like

Re: Why Men Dont Bath Early Whenever They Are At Home. by dec0four: 8:16am On Dec 25, 2016
And ur statistics...4rm where? BTW Ao many of dem u don stay wiff?

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Dont Bath Early Whenever They Are At Home. by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
This is just generalization. If i may ask how many men have you come in close contact with to arrive at this.

But when i was younger, i usually bath late(12 noon) on weekends but now that i am much more physically active, i take my bath at least twice daily.
Re: Why Men Dont Bath Early Whenever They Are At Home. by missioner(m): 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
heresy !
Re: Why Men Dont Bath Early Whenever They Are At Home. by mightyhazell: 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
missioner:
heresy !
fallacy!

1 Like

Re: Why Men Dont Bath Early Whenever They Are At Home. by Bayodele19(f): 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2017
thesicilian:
Are you talking about your husband?
dont ask me that, just talking generally
Re: Why Men Dont Bath Early Whenever They Are At Home. by Bayodele19(f): 7:19pm On Mar 06, 2017
dec0four:
And ur statistics...4rm where? BTW Ao many of dem u don stay wiff?
got male friends that are like that, they too said its applicable to most men.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Link Pro Spa, Lekki-epe Express Way / What Eating Ice Cream Can Do To You!!! / Easy To Use Hospital Management System For Clinics In Nigeria - Curacel Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.