Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

What Eating Ice Cream Can Do To You!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Eating Ice Cream Can Do To You!!! (878 Views)

See What Eating Head Of Fish Does To The Brain. Please Don't Ignore! / See What Eating,the Head Of Fishes,does To Our Brain / Which Cream Can I Use To Have A Spotless Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Eating Ice Cream Can Do To You!!! by Bluebabybash: 3:14am On Feb 25, 2017
Here is what eating ice cream every morning can do to you
Most parents would consider it a crime to give a child ice cream for breakfast. But eating ice cream might give that sweet treat first thing in the morning, if they knew it could make them smarter.

The study, published by Kyorin University professor Yoshihiko Koga, said eating ice cream right after waking up can result in improved instances of alertness and mental performance.

The study, which was published on Japan's Excite News website Tuesday, compared participant’s brain activity in people who had been given ice cream immediately after waking up with those who had not eaten ice cream.

Koga found that people who had consumed ice cream for breakfast showed better reaction time and were able to process information better than those who did not have the ice cream.
[url:]
https://linagrey..com.ng/2017/02/eatingicecream.html[/br][/url]

Further tests of brain activity also showed that the people who had ice cream first thing in the morning had an increase in high-frequency alpha waves, which are associated with higher levels of alertness and can reduce mental irritation, the report said.
Re: What Eating Ice Cream Can Do To You!!! by AliWoods: 3:57am On Feb 25, 2017
Gotta go get mine! Precious!! Precious!!!
Re: What Eating Ice Cream Can Do To You!!! by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2017
All these scientists with their funny researches. How can one wake up and the first thing that comes to mind is to take ice-cream. That is an unhealthy habit.
Water should be a better alternative.
Re: What Eating Ice Cream Can Do To You!!! by chriskosherbal(m): 4:38am On Feb 26, 2017
I totally agree with the second comment....with no disrespect to fast food joints selling ice cream and those producing it....

How can one just wake up every morning and be consuming deliberately synthetic sugar filled ice cream into his/her system.....

Do you know the damage it can it cause to your system when it becomes too much of it, especially to the joystick....

First thing first is WATER when you wake up....there is no two ways about that...and make sure you are never dehydrated always get hydrated, I mean drink a lot of water through out the day......and you will see your body system changing for the better.

Well maybe they were referring to children.
Re: What Eating Ice Cream Can Do To You!!! by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
chriskosherbal:
I totally agree with the second comment....with no disrespect to fast food joints selling ice cream and those producing it....

How can one just wake up every morning and be consuming deliberately synthetic sugar filled ice cream into his/her system.....

Do you know the damage it can it cause to your system when it becomes too much of it, especially to the joystick....

First thing first is WATER when you wake up....there is no two ways about that...and make sure you are never dehydrated always get hydrated, I mean drink a lot of water through out the day......and you will see your body system changing for the better.

Well maybe they were referring to children.

Even for children, it is not healthy. There have been a recent upsurge of childhood obesity.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Vital Health Benefits Of Eating Groundnut / How To Get Rid Of Epididymitis / Man Sacked Due To His Health Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.