Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,100 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me (2093 Views)

Unmarried, Childless Women Are Happiest People Of All, Says Expert / Please, Congratulate The Newest Couple From The Same Department And Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me by nabiz(m): 7:55am On Dec 25, 2016
Yesterday was my birth day and today been 25th december my wife have just delivered a beautiful baby girl

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me by lionlee216(m): 7:56am On Dec 25, 2016
Congrats sir

1 Like

Re: I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me by mrcrabs(m): 7:57am On Dec 25, 2016
nabiz:
Yesterday was my birth day and today been 25th december my wife have just delivered a beautiful baby girl

Just as if this Christmas is meant for only u. Happy for you and congratulations on Ur new baby. Best wishes to you and your family. Happy Xmas

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me by omowumeee(f): 7:59am On Dec 25, 2016
Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me by PMPhoenix(m): 8:03am On Dec 25, 2016
That's so beautiful, congratulations man. Merry Christmas

1 Like

Re: I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me by Richy4(m): 8:04am On Dec 25, 2016
Lovely....Congratulations.....

1 Like

Re: I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me by ammyluv2002(f): 8:11am On Dec 25, 2016
Perfect Christmas gift! Congratulations sir
Re: I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 25, 2016
Congratulations
Re: I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me by WatchinginHD(m): 8:47am On Dec 25, 2016
nabiz:
congrats grin
Re: I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me by nabiz(m): 8:52am On Dec 25, 2016
mrcrabs:

Just as if this Christmas is meant for only u. Happy for you and congratulations on Ur new baby. Best wishes to you and your family. Happy Xmas
I am the happiest man on earth.
Re: I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me by byvan03: 9:01am On Dec 25, 2016
Congratulations Oga.
Re: I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me by Tmex(m): 9:03am On Dec 25, 2016
congrats
Re: I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 25, 2016
Congrats dear. E no easy jare.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me by PresVA: 11:56am On Dec 25, 2016
eeeyyaa. . God be praised. .

God bless your LO
Re: I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me by helen4(f): 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
awwwww so sweet. congratulations to you and yours.
Re: I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
congratulations
Re: I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me by Divay22(f): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
Wow..... What a beautiful gift she gave to you.....
Congratulations
Re: I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me by southernbelle(f): 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
Congrats!!!
Re: I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me by Mmoloki(m): 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
Congratulations to you and your family.
Re: I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
Congratulations to you and your wife, God is great!!
Re: I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me by sisisioge: 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
Awwww happy birthday in arrears and congrats on your new baby. Na God win! May God especially bless your new Baby.
Re: I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
grin
Re: I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me by MamaTej(f): 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
Lucky you.
Congrats!
Re: I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
nabiz:

Congratulations for both blessings!
Re: I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me by ufuosman(m): 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2016
Congratulations plenty plenty
Re: I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me by mostyg(m): 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
Congratulations!!!

What do you really want to achieve by telling this to the whole world?
Re: I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me by nabiz(m): 7:10am On Dec 26, 2016
mostyg:
Congratulations!!!

What do you really want to achieve by telling this to the whole world?
my joy will not be complete if I don't share it to the world. How I wish u will understand. Has God ever given to u more than you expected, then u will understand.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 26, 2016
Double congrats, man and which name are you nursing for the baby?
Re: I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me by nabiz(m): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2016
B4bestbrain:
Double congrats, man and which name are you nursing for the baby?
. grin Before her birth, I wanted to name her after my mother inlaw because my tradition demands that you name a baby after somebody you cherish so much, some one so dear to you that u will not like to forget easily, though you can still give her a second name if u like. So I will her after my mother inlaw and her name shall be call FELICIA grin

Pls don't tell anybody that I have told u Ooo because that still secrete grin . Oh! Am so happy
Re: I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 26, 2016
nabiz:
. grin Before her birth, I wanted to name her after my mother inlaw because my tradition demands that you name a baby after somebody you cherish so much, some one so dear to you that u will not like to forget easily, though you can still give her a second name if u like. So I will her after my mother inlaw and her name shall be call FELICIA grin

Pls don't tell anybody that I have told u Ooo because that still secrete grin . Oh! Am so happy

Wao your mother-inlaw must be one in a million. I like that. Please is our daughter the first child? Just curious because i'm feeling your joy and want to greatly share with you. (I will not tell anybody o).
Re: I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me by nabiz(m): 11:45am On Dec 26, 2016
B4bestbrain:

Wao your mother-inlaw must be one in a million. I like that. Please is our daughter the first child? Just curious because i'm feeling your joy and want to greatly share with you. (I will not tell anybody o).
No she the second child. I name the first after my sweet mother

1 Like

Re: I Am The Happiest Man Today, Pls Congratulate Me by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
nabiz:
No she the second child. I name the first after my sweet mother

That's good. You have a good heart.
Keep It up.

For our precious gift, i want to suggest - Christiana(Xmas), Felicia, Blessing(translated in your dialect).
How about that
Good Luck!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Surrogate, 50years Old Mother Carries Her Son’s Baby(Photos) / If You Didn't Use Any Of These In The Office You're From Th Indomie Generation / Ladies If Ur Parents Strongly Opposes Ur Wedding To Ur Fiance, Wat Will U Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.