Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard (31166 Views)

These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) / Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. / Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by lielbree: 10:45am On Dec 25, 2016
Ask4Info:

This Life is filled with so much INJUSTICE.

The Russian Military has killed sleep in the eyes of the Syrian People. They turned children to orphans and women to widows, they turn the abled bodied disabled and turned the mentally stable mentally unbalanced.

Then you are flying Military Chior to go and entertain to Military personnels recking havoc in the lives of the Syrian people. You want you Military to enjoy Christmas
while the Syrians haven't celebrated in Festivity in the last 6years. Not because they don't want to but because Hassad and Putin have denied them their right and joy.
Say what you know. Putin and assad are protecting civilians from western empowered terrorist. What right does USA have to remove assad? Look at Libya, are they better of without gadaffi?

4 Likes

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by justwise(m): 10:46am On Dec 25, 2016
kettle84:
With Taliban take over of kundus province it can be said that they have failed to live up to there responsibilities

Dude you have a lot of reading and understanding to do and please do that with an open mind.

Don't be offended but i don't take anybody that support and believe in Trump seriously. There is a limit to a funny joke, Trump is the joke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by ezeegolimited30(m): 10:46am On Dec 25, 2016
Rip to the.,one reason I normally fly wit Emirates airways
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:11am On Dec 25, 2016
... RIP to the dead. But thousands of Syrians both women and children who died as a result of egoistic Russian adventure and meddling in Syrian war deserves to be honored. It's not a rocket science to know that Russians interference in Syria will be expensive and it will cost her both human, resources, isolation, economic deficit and financial meltdown.

Shame to UNO for their legendary inability to mediate and stop any war in any part of the world. Of what use is United nations organizations?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by tolastikha: 11:12am On Dec 25, 2016
Thank God I have no money to fly in an aircraft. I drive to anywhere within Nigeria in my Camry cruising in an 80km/hr with my family. Untimely dead certainly is not our portion.
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by sofat(m): 11:15am On Dec 25, 2016
Allahu Akbar! what goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by Mayflowa(m): 11:15am On Dec 25, 2016
Stalwert:

They are human beings and mostly civilians.

Of course they are humans. Na goat wan dey there before. Who was in charge of governance in Aleppo? Who owns all the soldiers in Aleppo? Is it not ISIS controlled region? How can they be fought without putting these civilians in arms way?

1 Like

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:16am On Dec 25, 2016
neweraomo:
did they die?
No ooo, they no die, they only sleep and not wake up again. Mtchewww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by blazer234: 11:17am On Dec 25, 2016
buygala:
The Russians are monitoring this thread sad ....so please be careful of what you say here . ....I hear Putin can send a customized poison-gas to anyone anywhere in the world... and he will also exterminate 12 members of the offender's family as bonus sad

As for me, this is all I have to say..

Hmmmmmmmmm...

*quietly walks out of thread

Dey fool yourself
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by Codes151(m): 11:21am On Dec 25, 2016
If good planes crash I wonder these ones in nigeria wetin fit happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by freshkik(m): 11:22am On Dec 25, 2016
buygala:
The Russians are monitoring this thread sad ....so please be careful of what you say here . ....I hear Putin can send a customized poison-gas to anyone anywhere in the world... and he will also exterminate 12 members of the offender's family as bonus sad

Hmmmmmmmmm...

I know you where just tryna joke tho... But some ppl will surprisingly take this serious and be "scared", lol to those ppl, i remember d saying that a coward dies many tyms b4 their actual death"
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by pring: 11:26am On Dec 25, 2016
Ask4Info:

The Russian Military has killed sleep in the eyes of the Syrian People. They turned children to orphans and women to widows, they turn the abled bodied disabled and turned the mentally stable mentally unbalanced.

Then you are flying Military Chior to go and entertain to Military personnels recking havoc in the lives of the Syrian people. You want you Military to enjoy Christmas
while the Syrians haven't celebrated in Festivity in the last 6years. Not because they don't want to but because Hassad and Putin have denied them their right and joy.
Guy stop watching CNN.
Watch Euro news, ajazeera, fox news or press tv.
Syrians are truly celebrating in d streets of Aleppo.
Praising Putin n Russia from saving them from the blood suker obama and his militants he trains in jordan and call them moderate rebels.
Google d celebration.
Obama is a big failure.
He wanted to turn syria to libya n putin tot him a lesson

3 Likes

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by kettle84(m): 11:29am On Dec 25, 2016
justwise:

Dude you have a lot of reading and understanding to do and please do that with an open mind.

Don't be offended but i don't take anybody that support and believe in Trump seriously. There is a limit to a funny joke, Trump is the joke.
its you who needs reading and understanding. you may hate trump for all I care but have it at the back of your mind that the free world are hellbent in destroying terrorism and jihad.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by pokipoki: 11:33am On Dec 25, 2016
elfmann:

Do u live in Syria?
You don't have to live in Syria to know the obvious and i am very sure you don't live in Syria too. Listen to other news stations other than the western main stream media such as BBC and CNN. The link below might be useful to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebE3GJfGhfA

1 Like

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 25, 2016
buygala:

Hmmmmmmmmm...

Lmao

Karma is a biatch. They will surely reap the evil they sowed in Syria.
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by fredoooooo: 11:39am On Dec 25, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

Don't be so quick to thank God yet, wait until trump get into office yet.

So Obama withdrawing American troops from foreign lands fighting illegal war is now an offence?

The war is illegal after how many years of destruction in other people's land , and you want these people to forget? ...
What of Libya ?
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by Onlyonebuhari: 11:40am On Dec 25, 2016
YOU DESTROY THE SYRIANS, GOD WILL ALSO DESTROY YOU (Assad and Putin). You turned those sinless to orphans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by Kyllahmc(m): 11:42am On Dec 25, 2016
Mehn whats with all plane crash here and there since we entered Mber month Now im starting to believe this general saying about December
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 25, 2016
buygala:

Hmmmmmmmmm...

I heard Putin caused Nigeria's recession as punishment to Nigerians for watching too many American movies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by bimbcy(m): 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ask4Info:

well said www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/05/syria-civil-war-explained-160505084119966.html
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by Yusuf54: 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
buygala:

Hmmmmmmmmm...

...PUTIN KO POTTY NIIIIIIIII,
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by agarawu23(m): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
I fly in the air with my hrt taking to baba God. Rip to them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by fran6co(m): 12:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
buygala:

Hmmmmmmmmm...

I quietly join u too.
any hw sha merry Christmas brudha
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by Rilwayne001: 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
femi4:
Tb Joshua edited video coming soon

Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by Yusuf54: 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
This is just the beginning of Russians sufferness,Instead of their President to intervene in syria crisis for Peace to rein,their President supports the Al Assad Group n her Milltary have killed thousands of people including Children,Women and others....They neva c anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by lonelydora: 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
In waiting to hear the pastor that will claim he prophesied about this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by iykedare(m): 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
wink2015:
Russian Scientist need to improve on their Aeronautical sciences or technology. Hardly do we hear that British plane crashes in Heathrow Airport in London or Gatwick in Scotland.

Hardly do we hear that plane crashes in Germany, Netherland or the United States.

But that of Russia is too common. Although, one can not rule out the activities of terrorist, majority of the cases is caused by mechanical failure.

Russia government must encourage their scientist to improve in the engine room of the plane. Bad weather also is another cause of plane crash due to poor visibility.

Dont mind them . They are busy building nuclear weapons which the US would cripple even before it takes off. They don't know how sadistic the US can be. The US spends more than 5 x of what Russian spend on their military and weapons. They haven't been making noise about their military inventions unlike the Russians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by Yusuf54: 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
lielbree:

Say what you know. Putin and assad are protecting civilians from western empowered terrorist. What right does USA have to remove assad? Look at Libya, are they better of without gadaffi?
.....How r they Protecting the Civilians? I think u dont know anything abt the Syria crisis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by loswhite(m): 12:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ask4Info:

you did not mention the west it shows you are bias

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Morocco: Massive Earthquake Damages Historical Buildings. 296 Dead, 153 Injured / Elon Musk Visits Scene Of Kibbutz Massacre With Benjamin Netanyahu / British Crime Agency Intercepts Cocaine Worth £40m In A Batch Of Bananas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.