Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard (31167 Views)

These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) / Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. / Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by engrchykae(m): 12:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
america and russia should stop these games of playing to the emotions of their people by stage-managing these things just like 9/11 because i see that the west think they can re-assert themselves through their fantasy ww3 but they should know that this is not 1914 or 1939 when after playing in the mud of war,they washed themselves in the resources of africa and america.this time,they would bear the economic consequences of their folly and the Asian Powers would assert themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by justwise(m): 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
pring:
Guy stop watching CNN.
Watch Euro news, ajazeera, fox news or press tv.
Syrians are truly celebrating in d streets of Aleppo.
Praising Putin n Russia from saving them from the blood suker obama and his militants he trains in jordan and call them moderate rebels.
Google d celebration.
Obama is a big failure.
He wanted to turn syria to libya n putin tot him a lesson

I'm not surprised at all by your comment. I mean press TV? Iranian tv station? Has fox news ever been objective?

AL JAZEERA is the only decent network news in your list.

Putin thought Obama a lesson? Thanks for the joke..happy xmas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by justwise(m): 12:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
fredoooooo:

The war is illegal after how many years of destruction in other people's land , and you want these people to forget? ...
What of Libya ?

What about Libya? Go on tell me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by pokipoki: 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ask4Info:

This Life is filled with so much INJUSTICE.

The Russian Military has killed sleep in the eyes of the Syrian People. They turned children to orphans and women to widows, they turn the abled bodied disabled and turned the mentally stable mentally unbalanced.

Then you are flying Military Chior to go and entertain to Military personnels recking havoc in the lives of the Syrian people. You want you Military to enjoy Christmas
while the Syrians haven't celebrated in Festivity in the last 6years. Not because they don't want to but because Hassad and Putin have denied them their right and joy.
One of the followers influenced by mainstream western media. Good work BBC and CNN. Don't be a Zombie, get good and credible facts to form a good opinion.
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by Saintsquare(m): 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2016
iykedare:

Dont mind them . They are busy building nuclear weapons which the US would cripple even before it takes off. They don't know how sadistic the US can be. The US spends more than 5 x of what Russian spend on their military and weapons. They haven't been making noise about their military inventions unlike the Russians.
Even 10x self ..USA don't joke with military power o
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by Yarduni: 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
pring:
Guy stop watching CNN.
Watch Euro news, ajazeera, fox news or press tv.
Syrians are truly celebrating in d streets of Aleppo.
Praising Putin n Russia from saving them from the blood suker obama and his militants he trains in jordan and call them moderate rebels.
Google d celebration.
Obama is a big failure.
He wanted to turn syria to libya n putin tot him a lesson

Fox news? You are one of those alex jones people i guess. The far right alt-right nationalist who subjugate women, demean minorities and hate muslim people with passion. Those are the people that make up fox news and its a shame you are one of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by cstr19: 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
lielbree:

Say what you know. Putin and assad are protecting civilians from western empowered terrorist. What right does USA have to remove assad? Look at Libya, are they better of without gadaffi?
A president that has the guts to use nerve gas on his own people in order to perpetuate himself in power has no rights.
Give me one leader in US history that was as power drunk as assad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by ikp120(m): 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
I hope US is not retaliating?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
I believe this is a terrorist attack.
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by Ahmeduana(m): 1:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
CAN WE SIMPLY SAY THAT KARMA HAS GRADUALLY START WORKING?

1 Like

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by loomer: 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
agarawu23:
I fly in the air with my hrt taking to baba God. Rip to them

You dey fear to die?
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
MrBLING:

Do you know how ridiculous you sound...turn off CNN now...all lies and propaganda! You really are clueless to what the us government is really up to! The US and allies are responsible for what has happened in Syria because they want regime change once again in another country no matter how many die or what destruction they leave behind...facts matter! Regime change didn't go too well in Iraq and Libya..failed policies! The US and allies have been supporting/ paying these so-called moderate rebels which are actually terrorists (Al-Qaeda and ISIS) to fight and kill innocent Syrian people.It has a lot to do with a pipeline that Syria won't allow to go through their country among other reasons. The US is upset that Russia is helping Syria by killing the terrorists the US hired to kill innocent Syrian people...sickening! Facts matter and you won't get facts on the main stream media!
You got everything right except the moderate terrorists part. They pay moderate terrorists, true, but not Al-Queda and ISIS. ISIS are as a result of estranged Sunni Muslims leaving Iraq and forming a terrorist group when Obama backed Al-Maliki (Shiite muslim leader) hijacked the first democratic elections in Iraq since the overthrow of the Hussein regime and persecuted Sunnis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by dermmy(m): 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ask4Info:

The Russian Military has killed sleep in the eyes of the Syrian People. They turned children to orphans and women to widows, they turn the abled bodied disabled and turned the mentally stable mentally unbalanced.

Then you are flying Military Chior to go and entertain to Military personnels recking havoc in the lives of the Syrian people. You want you Military to enjoy Christmas
while the Syrians haven't celebrated in Festivity in the last 6years. Not because they don't want to but because Hassad and Putin have denied them their right and joy.

Who is this? Are you from another planet?
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by deleo16(m): 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
MrBLING:

Do you know how ridiculous you sound...turn off CNN now...all lies and propaganda! You really are clueless to what the us government is really up to! The US and allies are responsible for what has happened in Syria because they want regime change once again in another country no matter how many die or what destruction they leave behind...facts matter! Regime change didn't go too well in Iraq and Libya..failed policies! The US and allies have been supporting/ paying these so-called moderate rebels which are actually terrorists (Al-Qaeda and ISIS) to fight and kill innocent Syrian people.It has a lot to do with a pipeline that Syria won't allow to go through their country among other reasons. The US is upset that Russia is helping Syria by killing the terrorists the US hired to kill innocent Syrian people...sickening! Facts matter and you won't get facts on the main stream media!
God bless you for this after US election that's when I knew what CNN stands for now I do my own research my self with other news agency and I also use YouTube video well
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

What about Libya? Go on tell me
What about Libya?

Muammar Gaddafi said education, food, and housing was a right. There were hardly any homeless Libyans.

Muammar Gaddafi launched Africa's first satellite into space.

Muammar Gaddafi had Pro-African ideologies and supported the creation of the "United States of Africa".

Muammar Gaddafi made sure there was free education up to the university level for all Libyan citizens and wanted Libya to be the most ideal place to live.

Muammar Gaddafi wanted to create a new AFRUCAN currency back by GOLD called the dinar which would eventually make the US Dollar worthless.

Muammar Gaddafi opposed the West.

Because of this, they sponsored 'moderate rebels' who were just thugs to make it seem like he was oppressing his own people (despite making it clear in interviews with the BBC that he held no political office but was just a 'national leader', kind of like what Tinubu is today) and they had him killed. Western propaganda is the worst. Stop watching CNN, CNN didn't cover Trump's campaign and gave him a less than 1% chance to win, but he won. CNN are losers

9 Likes

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
MrBLING:

I support Russia's involvement in Syria, but please you should also get your facts right. It wasn't the US that forced Assad to shoot protesters in 2011. And as for the pipeline myth, it's only a theory spread in some quarters.

Read this: http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/37685-the-war-against-the-assad-regime-is-not-a-pipeline-war#14826734154481&action=collapse_widget&id=0&data=

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
lielbree:

Say what you know. Putin and assad are protecting civilians from western empowered terrorist. What right does USA have to remove assad? Look at Libya, are they better of without gadaffi?

Western empowered Terrorists? Are ISIL western empowered. The US govts hates Assad's alliance with Moscow that why it's arming a small section of rebel against him. The main evil in Syria is ISIS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by justwise(m): 2:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
AnonyNymous:

What about Libya?

Muammar Gaddafi said a right to education, food, and housing was a right. There were hardly any homeless Libyans.

Muammar Gaddafi launched Africa's first satellite into space.

Muammar Gaddafi had Pro-African ideologies and supported the creation of the "United States of Africa".

Muammar Gaddafi made sure there was free education up to the university level for all Libyan citizens and wanted Libya to be the most ideal place to live.

Muammar Gaddafi wanted to create a new AFRUCAN currency back by GOLD called the dinar which would eventually make the US Dollar worthless.

Muammar Gaddafi opposed the West.

Because of this, they sponsored 'moderate rebels' who were just thugs to make it seem like he was oppressing his own people (despite making it clear in interviews with the BBC that he held no political office but was just a 'national leader', kind of like what Tinubu is today) and they had him killed. Western propaganda is the worst. Stop watching CNN, CNN didn't cover Trump's campaign and gave him a less than 1% chance to win, but he won. CNN are losers

I was happy to see Gaddafi dragged along the street like a dog after 40yrs of reign of terror and him. his family and tribe never thought that a day like that will come.

You can write all that recycled monologue as you like but many of us know that Gaddafi is an evil dictator and i hope that many of them Mugabe included will die the same way.

Don't rejoice yet about Trump winning because there are more to come after Jan 20th.
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2016
justwise:

I was happy to see Gaddafi dragged along the street like a dog after 40yrs of reign of terror and him. his family and tribe never thought that a day like that will come.

You can write all that recycled monologue as you like but many of us know that Gaddafi is an evil dictator and i hope that many of them Mugabe included will die the same way.

Don't rejoice yet about Trump winning because there is more to come after Jan 20th.
You didn't even refute a single point.

I am not a Trump 'fan', but I prefer him to that corrupt, heartless, Hilary Clinton by far.
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by justwise(m): 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
AnonyNymous:

You didn't even refute a single point.

I am not a Trump 'fan', but I prefer him to that corrupt, heartless, Hilary Clinton by far.

Dude all the points you made there have been recycled far too many times for years, pure propaganda which very few people believe.

Many of you can defend Gaddafi as much as you want but thankfully one evil monster is gone.

There is no place in this world for people like him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by JerryOJerry: 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ask4Info:

are you Hausa fulani
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by Optionalx: 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
MrBLING:

Abeg if he turns off CNN na NTA he go face. Just asking ni o. Awan conspiracy theorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by evansjeff(m): 4:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
MicroBox:

Bleep all the dead..,.
You won't understand, thousands of unharmed men, women and children died in Syria. .
They rejoiced everyday after successful shelling in Allepo. . No need for the sympathy.
guy forget it, you goofed big time...even if you have concluded Russia and only Russia is responsible for ALL the deaths, it's still no justification for talking ill of the dead and moreso those on board aren't soldiers. Remember what you wish others you will definitely get.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by Ablitmuspaper(m): 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
buygala:
The Russians are monitoring this thread sad ....so please be careful of what you say here . ....I hear Putin can send a customized poison-gas to anyone anywhere in the world... and he will also exterminate 12 members of the offender's family as bonus sad

As for me, this is all I have to say..

Hmmmmmmmmm...

*quietly walks out of thread
guy u funny
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by lielbree: 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:

Western empowered Terrorists? Are ISIL western empowered. The US govts hates Assad's alliance with Moscow that why it's arming a small section of rebel against him. The main evil in Syria is ISIS
How come all isis generals are Israeli trained? Obama is isis!

What is the business of the USA with who assad allies with?
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by lielbree: 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
cstr19:
A president that has the guts to use nerve gas on his own people in order to perpetuate himself in power has no rights.
Give me one leader in US history that was as power drunk as assad
Every single one of them have done worse! Forget what you see on cnn. What of the hundreds of thousands obama has killed with drone? What of the thousands killed by USA and Saudi Arabia in Syria? Why is it that we only hear about Russia?

1 Like

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by narttis1: 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ask4Info:

So what is the US and the coalition forces doing in Syria? A city have just been liberated from rebel forces and the inhabitants return to normal life and you're here talking absolute rubbish.
I'm surprised how suddenly some dimwits like this one above blame russia for every civilian death in Syria. Weren't civilians dying before the Russians went there? The same 'moderate rebels' for which you're displaying your stupidity online burnt busses which were meant to evacuate civilians from the city.
My friend God gave you a brain for a reason, it's not meant to decorate your head. Use it!!
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by kenny905(m): 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
Ask4Info:

you are ver much misguided bro.....think about...if not for the russian intervention in syria do u think that country will ever get a shot at peace? it will be worse than afghanistan
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by justwise(m): 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
kenny905:
you are ver much misguided bro.....think about...if not for the russian intervention in syria do u think that country will ever get a shot at peace? it will be worse than afghanistan

Peace is restored in Syria now?

1 Like

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by kenny905(m): 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

Peace is restored in Syria now?
heading that way...better for them pro-government soldiers to win the war than them terrorist or it will be worse than the aftermath of gadafi's defeat in libya

1 Like

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by equalgarden(m): 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
[code][/code]o
justwise:

Don't rejoice yet about Trump winning because there is more to come after Jan 20th. .... you are a disgrace to African race !! Useless slave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Morocco: Massive Earthquake Damages Historical Buildings. 296 Dead, 153 Injured / Elon Musk Visits Scene Of Kibbutz Massacre With Benjamin Netanyahu / British Crime Agency Intercepts Cocaine Worth £40m In A Batch Of Bananas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.