Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard (31162 Views)

These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) / Pics: Russian Plane Arrives U.S. To Evacuate 35 Expelled Diplomats & Families. / Before & After Pics Of Aleppo Reveal What War Did To Syria’s Largest City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by Adminisher: 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
Flye:

I guess u are CNN type of person otherwise you would have known that Russia has done Syrian people and citizen a lot of favour.

It is you that needs an education. The Syrian war started as liberation war against Assad. The man is of a minority Alawite tribe and he inherited the office from his father.
There are tribal problems in Syria, there is Sunni-Shiite divide in Syria. The fact that ISIS got involved in he war was due to some rich Arabs in some GCC countries who want to use them against Shiites, not Obama.

Please get real. If Obama had funelled money and CIA resources to ISIS agsinst Assad , he won't be in office now. There was a time ISIS had the largest Army in that region.
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by justwise(m): 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2016
kenny905:
heading that way ...better for them pro-government soldiers to win the war than them terrorist or it will be worse than the aftermath of gadafi's defeat in libya

It will finally to come to that Asada will never control the whole of Syria again and some point Russia will pull out.

The damage has been done just like in Libya, Iraq and Egypt where leaders rather fight to die in office than give peace a chance.
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by Mpanyi: 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
femi4:
Tb Joshua edited video coming soon
Huhuhuhu, you are damn funny
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
lielbree:

How come all isis generals are Israeli trained? Obama is isis!

What is the business of the USA with who assad allies with?

ISIL, isreali trained? You seriously believed Putin's allegation? If you know anything about Isreal you'd know the chances of that happening are nonexistent

Also, it's America's business who Assad sides with just like it's Moscow's business who Ukraine sides with. Both America and Russia want to dominate; hence they tend to poke in one another's business
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by kenny905(m): 10:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

It will finally to come to that Asada will never control the whole of Syria again and some point Russia will pull out.

The damage has been done just like in Libya, Iraq and Egypt where leaders rather fight to die in office than give peace a chance.
IRAQ? BOUY u are going way out of line..the iraqi war is dissimilar to the war in syria...in syria we have different terrorist groups and rebels fighting like isis, alnusra front, el jihadi, free syrian army etc

1 Like

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by seunny4lif(m): 12:32am On Dec 26, 2016
angry
justwise:

I was happy to see Gaddafi dragged along the street like a dog after 40yrs of reign of terror and him. his family and tribe never thought that a day like that will come.

You can write all that recycled monologue as you like but many of us know that Gaddafi is an evil dictator and i hope that many of them Mugabe included will die the same way.

Don't rejoice yet about Trump winning because there are more to come after Jan 20th.
angry
Bro I beg you
Just shut up
I lived in Libya for 5 years during Gadaffi regime and after
The best ever president in Africa
You know nothing about Libya
So, just shut up

1 Like

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by cstr19: 1:07am On Dec 26, 2016
kenny905:
you are ver much misguided bro.....think about...if not for the russian intervention in syria do u think that country will ever get a shot at peace? it will be worse than afghanistan
And how many innocents have died just for assad to remain in power?
If ghadaffi and assad had stepped down by respecting themselves and the lives of their citizens, their country will not be in ruins by now.
Even if you have significant electorate support, but with such monumental and violent opposition, a good leader would have forseen the crisis to come from remaining in power and then gladly step down for the love of his own people and country.
The US is not the one at fault here, power drunken leaders are the ones with the guilt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by narttis1: 4:26am On Dec 26, 2016
cstr19:

If ghadaffi and assad had stepped down by respecting themselves and the lives of their citizens, their country will not be in ruins by now.
Even if you have significant electorate support, but with such monumental and violent opposition, a good leader would have forseen the crisis to come from remaining in power and then gladly step down for the love of his own people and country.
The US is not the one at fault here, power drunken leaders are the ones with the guilt.

Step down for the 'violent opposition'? Bro reason up na.
Tell me why he should step down because some disgruntled people are having wet dreams over a useless 'democracy' or because the US wants a regime change? With so many rebel groups in Syria just tell me who will take over if Assad steps down. Just tell me. Mind you, there are millions of Syrians who still support the legitimate government.
You can get a million people to match on the streets of Abuja asking for Buhari to step down but does that mean he should step down? I wonder why people still take the western media seriously, same cnn who lied and reported just last week that Ghanaians queue for food and other stuff. Same media houses who had so many documentaries to 'prove' saddam had weapons of mass destruction? I remember those days so many experts on bbc and cnn claiming Iraq had weapons of mass destruction and unfortunately then, I believed. I supported the war! Now with the benefit of hindsight, I can only conclude that those media houses are doing the bidden of their governments and unfortunately, they have large followership around the world and can shape one's opinions. They can get you to believe whatever they want you to believe.
But come to think of it, does the US ever learn? Or are they deliberately causing trouble everywhere? This strategy of regime change left Iraq in shambles, it left Libya in tatters, Libya currently have three different governments as we speak and they are enforcing same strategy in Syria when it's obvious syria will be worse without Assad. There are so many rebel groups and terrorist groups. How many different governments will be formed after Assad?
Lastly, if you really believe the 'civilian protesters' in 2011 are the same people engaging the Syrian and Russian army in a long war then you need your head checked asap!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by hadukwu1007: 6:08am On Dec 26, 2016
narttis1:

Tell me why he should step down because some disgruntled people are having wet dreams over a useless 'democracy' or because the US wants a regime change? With so many rebel groups in Syria just tell me who will take over if Assad steps down. Just tell me. Mind you, there are millions of Syrians who still support the legitimate government.
You can get a million people to match on the streets of Abuja asking for Buhari to step down but does that mean he should step down? I wonder why people still take the western media seriously, same cnn who lied and reported just last week that Ghanaians queue for food and other stuff. Same media houses who had so many documentaries to 'prove' saddam had weapons of mass destruction? I remember those days so many experts on bbc and cnn claiming Iraq had weapons of mass destruction and unfortunately then, I believed. I supported the war! Now with the benefit of hindsight, I can only conclude that those media houses are doing the bidden of their governments and unfortunately, they have large followership around the world and can shape one's opinions. They can get you to believe whatever they want you to believe.
But come to think of it, does the US ever learn? Or are they deliberately causing trouble everywhere? This strategy of regime change left Iraq in shambles, it left Libya in tatters, Libya currently have three different governments as we speak and they are enforcing same strategy in Syria when it's obvious syria will be worse without Assad. There are so many rebel groups and terrorist groups. How many different governments will be formed after Assad?
Lastly, if you really believe the 'civilian protesters' in 2011 are the same people engaging the Syrian and Russian army in a long war then you need your head checked asap!
May God bless d day you were born bro?
I don't av to add anything to dz ur submission
Apt!!

2 Likes

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by justwise(m): 6:17am On Dec 26, 2016
seunny4lif:
angry angry
Bro I beg you
Just shut up
I lived in Libya for 5 years during Gadaffi regime and after
The best ever president in Africa
You know nothing about Libya
So, just shut up

You and very few Gaddifi supporters are living in denial, for some people like you he is the best president in Africa but for majority of people he is an evil dictator.

No matter how great of a president you are you don't own the country else you die despite your good work
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by justwise(m): 6:26am On Dec 26, 2016
cstr19:

God bless you!!!

You know many Nigerians here supporting those monsters will never have that in Nigeria. Imagine if Jonathan had refused to step down and contested the outcome of the election?

imagine if Abacha was still in power today ruling with an iron fist, killing and jailing the opposition?

Can we still remember the jubilation on the streets the day Abacha died?

Some Nigerians indeed are the most hypocritical bunch on planet.
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by justwise(m): 6:58am On Dec 26, 2016
narttis1:

You completely missed the point!!

Has staying in power by all means bring peace in Syria?

Syria has been destroyed because of one man hunger for power for selfish reasons.

Let's see how long he will keep hanging on with what left of Syria.

1 Like

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by seunny4lif(m): 10:33am On Dec 26, 2016
grin grin
Justwise you don't know anything grin
How many Arab countries have you been to ? Ooh I know UAE right ?
I been to 10 Arab countries in my life and till now Libya is still the best.
Libyans are looking for Gadaffi now, but people like you don't know anything cos you eat and sleep on CNN, BBC and AJ
Leave that Europe or na US you dey, visit Libya now or Iraq and enjoy the freedom your masters gave Libya
Just focus on your travel section Mr grin
justwise:

You and very few Gaddifi supporters are living in denial, for some people like you he is the best president in Africa but for majority of people he is an evil dictator.

No matter how great of a president you are you don't own the country else you die despite your good work

1 Like

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by justwise(m): 11:09am On Dec 26, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
Justwise you don't know anything grin
How many Arab countries have you been to ? Ooh I know UAE right ?
I been to 10 Arab countries in my life and till now Libya is still the best.
Libyans are looking for Gadaffi now, but people like you don't know anything cos you eat and sleep on CNN, BBC and AJ
Leave that Europe or na US you dey, visit Libya now or Iraq and enjoy the freedom your masters gave Libya
Just focus on your travel section Mr grin

You have been to 10 Arab countries and Libya is your best? So bloody what? That is your personal preference and not that of majority of people. There are people like you who love and worship dictators as long as they feed you while many can't stand them.

So your love of dictators is not a representative of majority views.

I have never been to any Arab country and not in a hurry to do that anytime soon.
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by narttis1: 11:28am On Dec 26, 2016
justwise:

You completely missed the point!!

Has staying in power by all means bring peace in Syria?

Syria has been destroyed because of one man hunger for power for selfish reasons.

Let's see how long he will keep hanging on with what left of Syria.

No I think you're completely misinformed! Tell me, if Assad steps down which of the over 50 rebel groups in Syria should take over. Syria was peaceful until some power hungry people hijacked the Arab spring.
When the US deliberately targeted and bombed a hospital in Iraq I guess no civilians died.
Seriously I'm surprised how in a country with so many terrorist groups including the isis all civilian death is blamed on the the military. For your information, military institutions are one of the most disciplined and trained institutions you can ever get. They know the rules of engagement and abide by it. Can you say the same for those rebels? Yet you're quick to point to professional military personnel for every civilian death and free the terrorists of all blames.
A little advice for you, don't just believe everything you hear in the media. The international media is as bias as our local media here. Listen to both sides and apply reason before coming to conclusions.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by seunny4lif(m): 11:35am On Dec 26, 2016
grin
No need again
You know nothing grin grin
Like I said before, face your traveling section grin
Merry Xmas grin

justwise:

You have been to 10 Arab countries and Libya is your best? So bloody what? That is your personal preference and not that of majority of people. There are people like you who love and worship dictators as long as they feed you while many can't stand them.

So your love of dictators is not a representative of majority views.

I have never been to any Arab country and not in a hurry to do that anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by justwise(m): 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin
No need again
You know nothing grin grin[
Like I said before, face your traveling section grin
Merry Xmas grin

I rather remain ignorant than to have your level of 'knowledge'
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by fredoooooo: 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
justwise:
[/b]

Define peace please ... they go about trying to enslave countries all in the name of democracy and to sell ammunition ..
You forget to add that it's not everybody that will buy into the democracy thing .some people have culture and they are ready to die and protect their belief .
why impose your own way of living on them .. did they force you to choose democracy ?....what happen to live and let live ?..
Africans will tolerate this rubbish after all they already take our culture away from us and give us religion and democracy. .
But the Arabs won't take this nonsense, they will rather die than for you to take them as a slave ..
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by Vapiti(f): 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2016
OH PEOPLE PEOPLE....SO SAD ALL THESE...
Someone try to make us enemies..because it's so easy to manipulate whole nations when they hate each other....WE ARE ONE WORLD..ONE PEOPLE....EH PEOPLE....
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by Appleyard(m): 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
wink2015:
Russian Scientist need to improve on their Aeronautical sciences or technology. Hardly do we hear that British plane crashes in Heathrow Airport in London or Gatwick in Scotland.

Hardly do we hear that plane crashes in Germany, Netherland or the United States.

But that of Russia is too common. Although, one can not rule out the activities of terrorist, majority of the cases is caused by mechanical failure.

Russia government must encourage their scientist to improve in the engine room of the plane. Bad weather also is another cause of plane crash due to poor visibility.

The airbus and the Boeing's that have crashed before now are produced by who?

When something will happen, it will happen..That's why its called accident.. Scientists can't help it.

1 Like

Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by darediamond(m): 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
pring:
Guy stop watching CNN.
Watch Euro news, ajazeera, fox news or press tv.
Syrians are truly celebrating in d streets of Aleppo.
Praising Putin n Russia from saving them from the blood suker obama and his militants he trains in jordan and call them moderate rebels.
Google d celebration.
Obama is a big failure.
He wanted to turn syria to libya n putin tot him a lesson

I can not.still belief many of you Nigerians do not really know the Real People causing wars here and there globally. The group of this people is headed not by Obama but by Queen of England!!

Obama was not voted in; he was selected by this people to fulfill some already planed missions. The Left and rigth political parties in USA is owned by this group. Trump would be co trolled by this group and if he refuse to execute there plans, lime John Kennedy, he will be Murdered.

The Committed Of 300 or the Olympians is the Group I am revealing to you Africans.
This group have several cover organisations, firms, schools etc across the globe!!!

They invented via there Scientist AIDS, EBOLA, flu etc. all in a bid to decimates the world population for one world government.

They suppress free energy inventions, high frequency cancer-curing Machines etc.

Look beyond USA presidential seat people. Be watchful of those foreign NGOs in your country they work underground to deck havoc!!

C.O.3 sponsor terrorism here and there.

They are wicked group of people who open advocates deaths for there perceived enemies. Just like former USA S.O.S said of formeribyan president Gaddafi that "/he knows too much, he to be dead by now!!" , "Russia will die" etc.

Donal Trump is a member of Committee Of 300 so expect the Worse to happen Globally.

https://www.google.com/search?&q=committe+of+300
Re: Russian Plane Crashes On Its Way To Syria. 9 Journalists, 83 Others Aboard by caye(m): 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
DO NAIRALANDERS NOT YET UNDERSTAND?[b]DO NAIRALANDERS NOT YET UNDERSTAND?[/b]DO NAIRALANDERS NOT YET UNDERSTAND?

That there are probably a good number of CIA,MOSSAD, ISIS &BOKO HARAM SYMPATHISERS on this forum?

Why debate them when you can shun them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Morocco: Massive Earthquake Damages Historical Buildings. 296 Dead, 153 Injured / Elon Musk Visits Scene Of Kibbutz Massacre With Benjamin Netanyahu / British Crime Agency Intercepts Cocaine Worth £40m In A Batch Of Bananas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.