Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Lilian Esoro Celebrates Christmas With Her Son. Shares Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Esoro Celebrates Christmas With Her Son. Shares Photo (25417 Views)

Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her 38th Birthday. Shares Stunning Pictures / Lilian Esoro Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos / Lillian Esoro's Celebrates Ubi Franklin's 31st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Christmas With Her Son. Shares Photo by Ask4Info: 11:17am On Dec 25, 2016
Nurse Abigail
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Christmas With Her Son. Shares Photo by harry2sexy(m): 11:17am On Dec 25, 2016
If you ever watched Lillian esoro in clinic matters, them you'll have to agree with me that in real life, she'll be very stubborn and troublesome

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Christmas With Her Son. Shares Photo by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 25, 2016
Fine baby
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Christmas With Her Son. Shares Photo by shyling(f): 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
Mikylopez:
damn her son is soo cute.... and to y'all talking abt her marital affair its not ur case to judge.... its better to stay single dan to be in an unhappy relationship... we haven't heard her own side of the story neither do we know the truth..... preach love!
olosho yarns
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Christmas With Her Son. Shares Photo by yinkslinks(m): 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2016
woow sweet woman and baby.
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Christmas With Her Son. Shares Photo by shyling(f): 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
harry2sexy:
If you ever watched Lillian esoro in clinic matters, them you'll have to agree with me that in real life, she'll be very stubborn and troublesome
and selfish impatient and lacking in empathy all the qualities needed in a wife.... ubi Franklin must be hallucinating to think he's found a wife...

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Christmas With Her Son. Shares Photo by shyling(f): 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
yinkslinks:
woow sweet woman and baby.
yes when your wife runs away from home with your son ... I will be here to post sweet woman and son..
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Christmas With Her Son. Shares Photo by yinkslinks(m): 1:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
I honestly don't know if what you wrote has meaning... I only compliment the pics i saw. Did your wife and son leave? Please take heart. Merry Xmas sir.
shyling:

yes when your wife runs away from home with your son ... I will be here to post sweet woman and son..
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Christmas With Her Son. Shares Photo by Elle277(f): 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
The baby is a replica of the dad who is suppose to be in this pic..
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Christmas With Her Son. Shares Photo by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
Were is her ring?
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Christmas With Her Son. Shares Photo by Mikylopez(f): 3:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
shyling:
olosho yarns
sorry didn't know ur sis is an olosho.
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Christmas With Her Son. Shares Photo by ceejay4real(m): 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
Is she still married to Ubi Franklin? If not, she should return the young boy to his father cos he legally married her. PERIOD!
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Christmas With Her Son. Shares Photo by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
Mikylopez:
sorry didn't know ur sis is an olosho.
seems like your brain is paining you
Re: Lilian Esoro Celebrates Christmas With Her Son. Shares Photo by Mikylopez(f): 8:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
angels09:
seems like your brain is paining you
where tf did u crawl out from

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Stuns In Red In Christmas Photoshoot / My Special Effects Scare Me At Night – Hakeem Effect / Asa Gets Intouch With Nature In Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.