Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Zeeworld Home Of Fashion DIY Ankara Bags, Shoes, Bangles And Earrings - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zeeworld Home Of Fashion DIY Ankara Bags, Shoes, Bangles And Earrings (1176 Views)

Learn How To Make ANKARA; Sandal, Pendant, Bangles Etc For Free / Get a Skill. Learn how to make Ankara Bags And Purses / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zeeworld Home Of Fashion DIY Ankara Bags, Shoes, Bangles And Earrings by zubebs(f): 9:46am On Dec 25, 2016
Hello all, are you a stay @ home lady/gentleman, a fresh graduate still job hunting or u are just jobless...if your answer is yes to any of the question above, den you are in luck. welcome to zeeworld home of fashion as we are holding a week intensive training on fabrics or ankara shoes, bags, bangles, earrings as well as crochet baby hats and shoes, if you are interested in any of the above listed or you want to buy or become a retailing partner then indicate on this thread or contact us via whatsapp on. 08157533215. And follow our page for more details at 'Homemade ankara bags and baby shoes'

Re: Zeeworld Home Of Fashion DIY Ankara Bags, Shoes, Bangles And Earrings by zubebs(f): 9:52am On Dec 25, 2016
I don't want it to seem as if am talking to myself so am only going to continue after i've gotten go ahead from you guyz....have a happy celebration...YES!!! it's going to happen live here!

Re: Zeeworld Home Of Fashion DIY Ankara Bags, Shoes, Bangles And Earrings by zubebs(f): 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
Am waiting?!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News On Eagle Aurum Company / People Per Hour Is The Real Deal Now / Sincere Business Partner Needed In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.