Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed (2932 Views)

I Want 2 Start A Business With 50k... Nid Ur Advise / Venturing Into Perfume Business:advice Needed / I Need An Internet Business,i Want 2 Invest In Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed by 222Martins(m): 10:45am On Jan 24, 2011
Finding a good profitable niche is just a tip of the iceberg. Succeeding in internet business goes beyond finding a niche.
Re: I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed by smsrite: 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2011
True talk

222Martins:

Finding a good profitable niche is just a tip of the iceberg. Succeeding in internet business goes beyond finding a niche.
Re: I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed by 222Martins(m): 7:06am On Feb 21, 2011
Thank you very much, most people hammer on the word "niche" as if it's the sole key to making money online.
Re: I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed by larryhomie(m): 7:33am On Feb 21, 2011
First, you need to plan. Define what you want to do. If you are a novice to the internet community, do a little reading on the internet and don't rush into anything. By the time you decide you are ready, you should have known what you have and what you need and tasks you might want to outsource.

Whatever you do write your plans down, it helps
Re: I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed by Efinder(m): 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2011
Hi Friend

I will tell you frankly that what you wish to do, internet bizness
is never a kidding job and l will tell you not a magic, for tallies man,
work to get easy money only you work harder and that is the only course
root that will bring you money. and if l may borrowed you that idea of importation
most especially if you can try the one l am doing importation of books on internet
send me a mail and l will send yo the link honf2010@gmail.com
Re: I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed by 222Martins(m): 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2011
Finding a niche is just like developing a business idea, it is just the beginning and is not enough to guarantee success.
Re: I Want 2 Go Into Internet Business.advice Needed by 222Martins(m): 1:27am On Apr 02, 2011

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dis Is D 23-yr-old Entrepreneur Who Jst Turned Down $3 Billion Frm Facebook-pic / Types Of Income Tax In Nigeria / The Cheapest Way To Buy And Sell Perfect Money,webmoney,btc,okpay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.