Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Michael Jackson's Son Talks About His Late Father- See Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Michael Jackson's Son Talks About His Late Father- See Photos (2323 Views)

My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son / Man Tattoos His Late Mother's Face In His Hand (Photos) / Man 'fights' His Late Father For Including His Female Children In His Will (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Jackson's Son Talks About His Late Father- See Photos by Abigail4grace: 12:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
Prince Jackson has thanked his late father for teaching him "what it is to be a man".
The 19-year-old son of the late pop music icon Michael Jackson - who passed away in 2009 - says he hopes he can be as good a dad as his father someday but right now, he lavishes affection on his cousin's children.
"He taught me what it is to be a man; he showed me what it is to be a father. For me, [I want] to pass that on to my kids, or to help someone else who has kids.
"My cousin TJ [Jackson]'s kids, I treat them as if they were my kids. I have fun with them, I love watching them. That being said, I do hype them up, and they do get wild around me, but I think that would probably be the way to continue the teachings,"

SOUCE:http://9ijaclicks..com.ng/2016/12/michael-jacksons-son-prince-talks-about.html

Re: Michael Jackson's Son Talks About His Late Father- See Photos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
Such is Life. Missing his dad I guess
Re: Michael Jackson's Son Talks About His Late Father- See Photos by ArchEnemy(m): 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
Yeah, be a good son and learn form your Dad
Be kind like him and do not repeat his mistakes
Re: Michael Jackson's Son Talks About His Late Father- See Photos by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 26, 2016
Nice one, but it's like you need durgery.
I might be wrong.
Re: Michael Jackson's Son Talks About His Late Father- See Photos by ladygudhead(f): 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
But why does it look like the lady and the other men in the pix were smiling... was that not supposed to be at MJ's funeral?
#mytotsthough# undecided
Re: Michael Jackson's Son Talks About His Late Father- See Photos by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
He's so big already.
Re: Michael Jackson's Son Talks About His Late Father- See Photos by patani(m): 9:34am On Dec 27, 2016
Black father with a complete white son. SMH! Some stories will remain untold about the king of POP

3 Likes

Re: Michael Jackson's Son Talks About His Late Father- See Photos by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
patani:
Black father with a complete white son. SMH! Some stories will remain untold about the king of POP

Indeed, but i read Michael Scofield known as Wentworth Miller has a black father.
Re: Michael Jackson's Son Talks About His Late Father- See Photos by chriskosherbal(m): 3:42pm On Dec 27, 2016
What s life.... So michael is really gone huh.. Cute son.

https://www.nairaland.com/3476612/having-manhood-challenges-come-see.

(1) (Reply)

The Injustice Of Men: Some Northern Men / I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys / 7 Things Married And Unmarried Should Learn From Tiwa And Teebliz Melodrama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.