Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

MMM .... Best Way To Get Your GH And Mavro Unfrozen Best Read - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM .... Best Way To Get Your GH And Mavro Unfrozen Best Read (5662 Views)

Jubilation As Mmm Begins Massive Matching Of Gh And Ph / MMM Begins "Massive Merging" Of GH And PH / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM .... Best Way To Get Your GH And Mavro Unfrozen Best Read by Ndukwe007(m): 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
badaru911:
It will surely resume on Jan 14....but many wont get their money. Those that will get theirs will be less than 3% while the rest 97% will get nothing. And the 3% are the guilders that did nothing. When it resume on Jan 14, all the members will be ask to provide help before they can get 10% or so of their frozen money. For example, If my 100k was frozen,and on Jan , i need to provide help again of any amount b4 i can get help plus 10% of my frozen 100k will be given to me. So thats how am going to be doing it till all my money is given to me. And the guilders will be collecting 10% again without providing nothing and what they did this month will repeat itself again next year till people wise up.
Guy you really understand this fraud. thanks for enlightening us.
Re: MMM .... Best Way To Get Your GH And Mavro Unfrozen Best Read by chessguru(m): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
A MUST READ FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS

5days to go MMM promises extra 20% holiday bonus remember Mmm operates on peer to peer system with no central acct that the fund we all desire must come from A to B from C to Z From Mr E to Mr H from I to J and so on .so the money will not come from Sergio marvrodi For all who have not provided help now is time you have the chance get 50% of the help you provide 30days from today. This is it we have to encourage one another this id just the beginning of good things to come MMM started last year with about 100000 members by December 2015 today is over 3.3million people December 2016. According to CBN in we have over 72million active acct in Nigeria . MMM tagert for 2017 we expect nothing less than 15million participants of MMM in Nigeria is time to break more ground and frontiers time to work to build up this community which has been a huge blessing to everyone. See beyond now the future is green together we can change the World MMM is real MMM pays.

I am just a participant like you i stand with mmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM .... Best Way To Get Your GH And Mavro Unfrozen Best Read by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
chessguru:
A MUST READ FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS

5days to go MMM promises extra 20% holiday bonus remember Mmm operates on peer to peer system with no central acct that the fund we all desire must come from A to B from C to Z From Mr E to Mr H from I to J and so on .so the money will not come from Sergio marvrodi For all who have not provided help now is time you have the chance get 50% of the help you provide 30days from today. This is it we have to encourage one another this id just the beginning of good things to come MMM started last year with about 100000 members by December 2015 today is over 3.3million people December 2016. According to CBN in we have over 72million active acct in Nigeria . MMM tagert for 2017 we expect nothing less than 15million participants of MMM in Nigeria is time to break more ground and frontiers time to work to build up this community which has been a huge blessing to everyone. See beyond now the future is green together we can change the World MMM is real MMM pays.

I am just a participant like you i stand with mmm

IstandWithMMM#

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM .... Best Way To Get Your GH And Mavro Unfrozen Best Read by chessguru(m): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
i stand with mmm Nigeria

1 Like

Re: MMM .... Best Way To Get Your GH And Mavro Unfrozen Best Read by chessguru(m): 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
Have you ever thought about how brilliant Mavrodi is? He is a brilliant mathematician and genius programmer that can see ahead of time. When all MMM account was frozen, people thought it was a bad decision not knowing he was doing us good at this particular point in time. Participants doing MMM in Nigeria is just about 2million+. At this festival period, the federal government that is using media to castigate MMM cannot provide money for the public through the apex bank called central bank. There is no provision for withdrawal of your own personal money that is in the bank, they will simply tell you network problem or that out of the 100k you want to withdraw, we can only give you 20k. Your own money ooo! Most ATM machines are not having cash in them, those having cash is programmed to give certain amount, the high level of people in the banking hall trying to withdraw cash and there is no money to be given. If participants in MMM were merged during this period, even though you have the money in your account, but you cannot withdraw it talk less of going to another bank to make the payment to fellow participant(s). My question is this, considering the present situation in our so called banking system, to avoid being blocked within the stipulated time of 48hrs, won't participants upload fake proof of payment ? If mmm was not proactive by freezing account for this festive period...have you ever imagined what could have happened? Are you still one of those people who are blindly criticising mmm the most financial administrator of the contemporary society.. .have you not thought that mmm deserve your apology for ignorantly criticizing their activities ?mmm Nigeria Is being run by best brains in financial system.. .that is a simple reason mmm could simply predict what could have happened during the festive period and without minding blind folded critics, proffered a solution that Prevent the system from current experienced danger in the country financial system. Any country that fail to make use of its internal potential will always find growth and development so difficult. With the current inability of our government to even predict what could happen to our financial system few minutes from the moment and mmm admin expert did it without sweathe...i therefore think What Nigeria needs is to pacify mmm and annex its financial sagacity for the betterment of the country dwindling economy.south Africa did the same thing.President Jacob Zuma legalized mmm in South Africa. It is helping their economy and that is while a Nigerian today can dash out his nigerid citizenship Togolese but sell all his property to secure South Africa yellow card... mmm is a need for our government at this moment of confusion ...Our government needs mmm expertise.CBN,nigeria Banks and financial institutions sponsoring advert and write ups against mmm.. .now that cannot give us back the money we give you to keep for us even when you charge us exorbitantly...who you HELP

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM .... Best Way To Get Your GH And Mavro Unfrozen Best Read by Bitterleafsoup: 3:54am On Dec 27, 2016
chessguru:
Have you ever thought about how brilliant Mavrodi is? He is a brilliant mathematician and genius programmer that can see ahead of time. When all MMM account was frozen, people thought it was a bad decision not knowing he was doing us good at this particular point in time. Participants doing MMM in Nigeria is just about 2million+. At this festival period, the federal government that is using media to castigate MMM cannot provide money for the public through the apex bank called central bank. There is no provision for withdrawal of your own personal money that is in the bank, they will simply tell you network problem or that out of the 100k you want to withdraw, we can only give you 20k. Your own money ooo! Most ATM machines are not having cash in them, those having cash is programmed to give certain amount, the high level of people in the banking hall trying to withdraw cash and there is no money to be given. If participants in MMM were merged during this period, even though you have the money in your account, but you cannot withdraw it talk less of going to another bank to make the payment to fellow participant(s). My question is this, considering the present situation in our so called banking system, to avoid being blocked within the stipulated time of 48hrs, won't participants upload fake proof of payment ? If mmm was not proactive by freezing account for this festive period...have you ever imagined what could have happened? Are you still one of those people who are blindly criticising mmm the most financial administrator of the contemporary society.. .have you not thought that mmm deserve your apology for ignorantly criticizing their activities ?mmm Nigeria Is being run by best brains in financial system.. .that is a simple reason mmm could simply predict what could have happened during the festive period and without minding blind folded critics, proffered a solution that Prevent the system from current experienced danger in the country financial system. Any country that fail to make use of its internal potential will always find growth and development so difficult. With the current inability of our government to even predict what could happen to our financial system few minutes from the moment and mmm admin expert did it without sweathe...i therefore think What Nigeria needs is to pacify mmm and annex its financial sagacity for the betterment of the country dwindling economy.south Africa did the same thing.President Jacob Zuma legalized mmm in South Africa. It is helping their economy and that is while a Nigerian today can dash out his nigerid citizenship Togolese but sell all his property to secure South Africa yellow card... mmm is a need for our government at this moment of confusion ...Our government needs mmm expertise.CBN,nigeria Banks and financial institutions sponsoring advert and write ups against mmm.. .now that cannot give us back the money we give you to keep for us even when you charge us exorbitantly...who you HELP

The man finish Russians so many ate a bullet for this hero you love.
Re: MMM .... Best Way To Get Your GH And Mavro Unfrozen Best Read by chessguru(m): 7:29am On Dec 27, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:

The man finish Russians so many ate a bullet for this hero you love.
I stand with MMM Nigeria...... No shaking.
Re: MMM .... Best Way To Get Your GH And Mavro Unfrozen Best Read by deb(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2016
Ndukwe007:

Guy you really understand this fraud. thanks for enlightening us.

You have a right to choose what you believe.
Re: MMM .... Best Way To Get Your GH And Mavro Unfrozen Best Read by switch47(m): 1:05am On Jan 05, 2017
Guider Yinka speaks...at first MMM Re-orentation meeting for all. At MMM training center Egbeda Lagos.

1. We are here to re-orient ourselves. Not to get jittery this year.

2. Yes the media has flooded us with wrong names( Mazi Mekus Munachi etc)
No it's real name is Mavrodi mundial movement...it is was created by Mavrodi owned by participants and its a global financial aid. A donation exchange program. It is not a business. We donate without guarantee that our money will come back. But...

3. Reciprocity and benevolence keeps us alive. Hence we build trust overtime.

4. Asides football ,MMM is the best and highest unifying factor for Nigeria.

5. Since there is no "central account" the only force out there is "Panic".Eg. Man dies when MMM froze is a panic induced statement.

6. Mavrodi's programming skills created the dispatcher that matches millions of people. Guiders don't match people.

7. While in Jail...he kept on thinking outside the box. And thought of the "peer to peer" system.

8. Do you know that last year...
-New businesses were born.
-People were made financial free.
-MMM members were living above recession.
-People met their heart throbs in MMM. For examples.

9. You are not getting money from thing air. You must have given something to get something.

10. New model has 30days freezing of mavros not 14days anymore. I.e Your mavros will be blue for 30days after your money has left your pocket.

11. Our 30% is generated through a popular financial term called crowd funding. Insurance company, pension fund use this method(The money of people paying pension or premium now is used to settle those due for pension)

12. The computerised system sees the total PH and GH . Not the individual PHs or GHs. (Only guiders can see individual pH and GH in their structure).
As such Total GH for December was a red flag. Hence the frozen mavros we all saw in December.

13. Your referral bonus begins to reduce when your downlines PH begins to reduce.( New money rule)

14. Guiders school is for everybody. Every two weeks in a month( Rough prediction for now)

15. The new model focuses on enhancing the rules ( no more leniency)---eg. No multiple account.
If your family all use your link to register, then you must upload their IDs to support to get inform them to avoid a likely Moratorium.

Once they have a valid ID card uploaded they(your family members) can PH more than you.

16. Do not edit anything in your PO.

17. Do not click I refuse to make payment this year. Give only what you have. The sanctions will be hard.

18. Support is extremely alert this year.

19. The community( existing and new members) must keep providing help of their spare money.

20. Don't force anyone to join. The evidence of MMM is now real to all.

21. Avoid panic--- Government, Negative media, Bank threats.

22. India, SA are solid programming countries and yet MMM still lives on there. MMM Nigeria server cannot be tampered because its not in any country. ( Cloud server)

23. Every confirmed mavro will not grow more than 30%. SA is doing this. Might be included in the new model.

24. You really don't loose your money in MMM. Only time delays that can happen.

25. If MMM was a ponzi scheme...then why is his( Mavrodi's)face all over the world. The system is honest enough to tell you everything you need to know.

THE NEW MODEL.
1. GH can never be longer than PH again. It will always be balanced and will last for as long as you can imagine. In as much as PH and GH buttons are still clicked. The community is stronger and the system is tighter.

Details to be seen in your PO next week.
Re: MMM .... Best Way To Get Your GH And Mavro Unfrozen Best Read by switch47(m): 8:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
07.01.2017 MAVRO-BTC

Dear participants,

Due to the recent sharp price fluctuations of Bitcoin, MAVRO-BTC is being introduced in the System.

What is this and why is it necessary?

So far we have only had Mavro-Naira in the System. Even though you provided help via Bitcoin, your Bitcoins, anyway, were recalculated into the Nigerian Naira at the exchange rate at the moment of providing help, and you were credited with Mavro-Naira in your PO. It was the naira amount that grew. In other words you received 30% a month specifically in the naira (not in Bitcoins, although you originally provided help using Bitcoins).

Now, you have a chance to have 30% growth of the Bitcoin amount, not the naira amount. So, acquire MAVRO-BTC which will be credited in your PO and will grow at a 30% monthly growth rate. In a month not only 30% will be added to your initial amount, but it can increase itself due to Bitcoin price growth.

And what if Bitcoin price is going to fall? In case Bitcoin price might go down, you will be able to return to naira at any time -- instantly convert your MAVRO-BTC into Mavro-Naira (and vice versa, if Bitcoin price might increase again). This option is available in PO. You can convert both confirmed and unconfirmed Mavro.

We hope that with implementing MAVRO-BTC, your participation in MMM will become more comfortable! :-))

Sincerely yours,
Administration

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bitclub Advantage / Ogah Seeks South Korea's Collaboration To Develop Nigerian Mining Sector / Do You Have An Extra 5k, I'll Help Ypu Make 54k In 14 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.