Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

The Best Celebrity Of All Times!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Best Celebrity Of All Times!!! (714 Views)

Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" / Tacha, Mercy And Shatta-bandle Nominated For Emerging Celebrity Of The Year / 10 Photos Of Linda Ikeji And Her Son That Prove She's The Best Celebrity Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Celebrity Of All Times!!! by lecturerdabo(m): 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
I love Islam!
I greatly love the father and founder of Islam, Prophet Mohammed(peace be upon him)

Above all, I LOVE THE REASON FOR THE SEASON WHOM THE GREAT PROPHET SPOKE ABOUT HIS HOLY BIRTH!!

Quran 3:45-50

(Remember) when the angels said: “O Maryam! Verily, Allah gives you the glad tidings of a Word [“Be!” – and he was! i.e. ‘Iesa (Jesus) the son of Maryam (Mary)] from Him, his name will be the Messiah ‘Iesa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), held in honour in this world and in the Hereafter, and will be one of those who are near to Allah.”

“He will speak to the people in the cradle and in manhood, and he will be one of the righteous.”

She said: “O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me.” He said: “So (it will be) for Allah creates what He wills. When He has decreed something, He says to it only: “Be!” and it is.

And He (Allah) will teach him [‘Iesa (Jesus)] the Book and Al-Hikmah (i.e. the Sunnah, the faultless speech of the Prophets, wisdom, etc.), (and) the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel).

And will make him [‘Iesa (Jesus)] a Messenger to the Children of Israel (saying): “I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, that I design for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah’s Leave; and I heal him who was born blind, and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by Allah’s Leave. And I inform you of what you eat, and what you store in your houses. Surely, therein is a sign for you, if you believe.

He is the reason for the season! Like the good prophet pointed out in verse 45, HE IS STILL THE MESSIAH!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF US!!!
Re: The Best Celebrity Of All Times!!! by iamharkinwaley: 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nice write up
Re: The Best Celebrity Of All Times!!! by lecturerdabo(m): 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2016
iamharkinwaley:
Nice write up

Tnx bro

(1) (Reply)

Pics: How Footballers Around The World Celebrated Xmas / Ini Edo Celebrates The New Year In Dubai( See Photos) / Foreign Man Sets Instagram Ablaze With Love For Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.