Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Tacha, Mercy And Shatta-bandle Nominated For Emerging Celebrity Of The Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tacha, Mercy And Shatta-bandle Nominated For Emerging Celebrity Of The Year (1338 Views)

Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" / Runtown And Shatta Bandle To Collaborate / Headies 2019: Tacha, Mercy Or Toke Makinwa, Who Is Your Best Dressed? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tacha, Mercy And Shatta-bandle Nominated For Emerging Celebrity Of The Year by GistCandy(m): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2019
The Starzz Awards have announced the nominees for it’s 2019 edition. The announcement was made earlier today on Galaxy TV and across Starzz Awards social media platforms.

They are set to present an award to different categories, of which one is for emerging celebrity of the year. The nominees for this category includes two of Big Brother Naija stars Tacha and Mercy (BBN Winner) and Shatta Bandle, a young man from Ghana who has been claiming to be richer than Aliko Dangote and popularly know for his catchphrase ‘Young rich nigga’.

visit link below to continue reading.
Source https://gistcandy.com/bbnaija-tacha-mercy-and-shatta-bandle-nominated-for-emerging-celebrity-of-the-year-at-the-starzz-awards-2019/
Re: Tacha, Mercy And Shatta-bandle Nominated For Emerging Celebrity Of The Year by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
mediocrity celebrated in Africa... as usual!
Re: Tacha, Mercy And Shatta-bandle Nominated For Emerging Celebrity Of The Year by Wealthierboy(m): 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
Okay, how much are you gonna pay me 4 visitin stupidcandy because i dey do fasting for Mompha head so that efcc go release him. I nu wan go visit candy to see queen tacha for now, she can spoil my fastin

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa To Give N500k To Anyone Who Reveals User Of This Twitter Account / Lady Graduates With First Class In UI Despite Failing Jamb, Bags 7 Awards / Cardi B: I Need An Igbo Man To Get Me Pregnant Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.