Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,978 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo (1004 Views)

My Friend Said Jokingly That She Has Macromastia. What Exactly Is Macromastia? / Oh Yea! Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo. / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo by tinny898(m): 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
Someone Should Please Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo by brightalo17: 4:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
Everything
Re: Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo by SUPERPACK: 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
blood of buhari.
Re: Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
A bimbo is in it.
Re: Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo by Jerrylolo(m): 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
Why Is The Other Car Facing The Girls Own Car Smh
Re: Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo by AdeniyiA(m): 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2016
.1. The lady using her phone near a dispenser
2. The white car facing the jeep.
3. The lady's backside can later cause accidents for other driver ...

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
Looks like the lady is a farmer, isn't that farm boot she wearing?
Re: Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
Why are blondes soo stupid?

Re: Someone Should Tell Me What Exactly Is Wrong With This Photo by EniHolar(f): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nothing is really wrong. She only needed to have allowed the side where the tank of the car is to be beside the fuel pump... instead of passing d nozzle across.

(1) (Reply)

If You Were To Collect ₦1000 Each From Your Exes, How Much Would It Be? / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / Russian Model Dangles From The Top Of A 73-storey Dubai Skyscraper For A Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.