Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Romanceland Guys Don't Have Confidence - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romanceland Guys Don't Have Confidence (1851 Views)

To All Romanceland Guys; / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romanceland Guys Don't Have Confidence by B4UIWAZ(f): 6:56am On Dec 26, 2016
QuietHammer:

Dumbass. This reverse psychology won't work. This show of shame is akin to liking your Facebook post. Airforce, stop licking your asss
i don't care who you are or what you got to say about me.
I'm not air force because I've been here since 2008 but i don't comment much.

believe what you want to believe
that wont change my admiration for air force.
i like him for so many reasons and if you mad with that, go jump off a cliff.
Re: Romanceland Guys Don't Have Confidence by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 26, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Haters. . .

She's obsessed with a dude she admires, and you slow bleeps are bitter about it?

There is always someone who would love you with all your craziness, maybe because they see themselves in you. . . You retards_ should leave the lady alone and stop being pathetic asswipes.

Look at the many threads about the IT created. You know better than to fall for a troll... or at least you should.

1 Like

Re: Romanceland Guys Don't Have Confidence by B4UIWAZ(f): 7:08am On Dec 26, 2016
AngelSweetLips:

Look at the many threads about the IT created. You know better than to fall for a troll... or at least you should.
hey listen up ok
ive been here since 2008 when nairaland ain't much interesting.
that i write about aorforce doesn't mean I'm air force.

wont explain ma self to no one no more.
Re: Romanceland Guys Don't Have Confidence by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 26, 2016
@B4UIWAZ, i can b confident round u lyk airfauz1? he's jst my sole competitor, with dat i can handle. oh! jst say yes2me n i will upsurp him 4 ur affection. naa 2 rats-race with me n airfauz1. @B4UIWAZ, hw u doin? (if u answer me, naa hm b say i don dey chess d finish line)
Re: Romanceland Guys Don't Have Confidence by kaboninc(m): 11:01am On Dec 26, 2016
B4UIWAZ:
Happy holiday guys.

Confident as in?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Know You Have Been Banned / My Friend Just Got Dumped Via SMS, Should She Reply? / OMG!!! I Opened My Parents Bedroom Door And This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.