Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,900 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" (35706 Views)

Nsima Ekere Presented With Guns And Knives During Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos / PDP Salutes Buhari, Military For Capturing Sambisa Forest / White Man Arrested In Sambisa Forest!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by babadem2much(m): 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
bro4u:
Na Buhari capture sambisa or the soldiers?, why then are they giving Buhari gifts, trophy. Its on this forum some days ago i read of how the soldiers are complaining about their poor welfare, no food, no water etc... Why not take the tropies to the soldiers in the forest and present it to them instead you giving it to Buhari in ABJ....MONKEY THE WORK BABOO THE CHOP....ISSORITE

bro, your head de there. This is one of the most reasonable and best comment on this thread.
Those guys in the bush are doing a great job and they should be given something tangible and not that medal wey no go put food for table.

God bless the men of valour

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Martinola(m): 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
AlphaStyles:
u need proof,oya go ur motor park book motor to maiduguri and when u reach there book motor to sambisa and where u reach there watin u see,cme back cum type am gve us,u hear? NDI HARA
ur fada...i 4lo u talk?...hopeless idiot

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Lafiya Dole alternatively " Peace by all means ". Okay Bubu scored B3 in this. I hope hope and pray that book haram is gone and never coming back.

Still yet, bubu is still having F9 in the other courses. And without atleast 5 A1s in them - especially KWARAPTION and the ECONOMIC SITUATION OF THE COUNTRY — he or whoever APC is going to present in 2019 is bound to fail .

tongue tongue Show appreciations. Must you always be a wailer. Em do wrong you refuse 2 se the other good he has done. And when em do good, u look 4 his wrongs.
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by yinkslinks(m): 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
So we won't hear of bomb again in maidugiri?ok we are watching.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Martinola(m): 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
babadem2much:

Guy free helicopter dey to transport you there so that you go see proof.
i 4lo u talk? abi i mention u?...respect ursef mr man

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by freshboi88: 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
bro4u:
Na Buhari capture sambisa or the soldiers?, why then are they giving Buhari gifts, trophy. Its on this forum some days ago i read of how the soldiers are complaining about their poor welfare, no food, no water etc... Why not take the tropies to the soldiers in the forest and present it to them instead you giving it to Buhari in ABJ....MONKEY THE WORK BABOO THE CHOP....ISSORITE

This one no know say Buhari Na d commander in chief of the Armed Forces....... Prolly he has no idea what that means.... Nairaland and intellectually immature people sef

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by AlphaStyles(m): 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
Martinola:
ur fada...i 4lo u talk?...hopeless idiot
We are both brothers who graudated frm the sch of idiotcrasy,so we both share the idiotic fada
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by MayorTee00(m): 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
I tot they said it wz d soilders who captured sambisa?? undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Mysticluv(f): 9:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
Where are the remaining Chibok girls,abi na only them still remain in d forest? undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Rilwayne001: 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
FriendChoice:

tongue tongue Show appreciations. Must you always be a wailer. Em do wrong you refuse 2 se the other good he has done. And when em do good, u look 4 his wrongs.

I appreciated his fight against book haram and that was why i said he had B3 there and not fully A1 because he's yet to combat terrorism to the bearest minimum. We still have fulani herdsmen killing people in kaduna and some other North central States. But because he's succeeded in fighting book haram doesn't mean we should part him on the back. Seriously book haram is just one of the many problems we are facing in the country and the more reason why we voted Buhari is to annihilate all these problems or atleast to a specific point where things we become normal for average citizens.

I commend Buhari on this however we still have a long way to go. And he shouldn't let the praise he's getting now enter his head to the extent of forgetting our other problems.

angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by barajo1(m): 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
Shortyy:
Stupid country. Go out there and see how people are suffering, y'all are here presenting trophy to this clueless man.
A whole president na ds nonentity dey call "clueless man". Please receive sense. Else!..... I comment my reserve.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by IYANGBALI: 10:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
I am waiting to see when they will finish acting this script on boko haram

Ajepako come make we go bath today is Christmas

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2016
Rilwayne001:

I appreciated his fight against book haram and that was why i said he had B3 there and not fully A1 because he's yet to combat terrorism to the bearest minimum. We still have fulani herdsmen killing people in kaduna and some other North central States. But because he's succeeded in fighting book haram doesn't mean we should part him on the back. Seriously book haram is just one of the many problems we are facing in the country and the more reason why we voted Buhari is to annihilate all these problems or atleast to a specific point where things we become normal for average citizens.

I commend Buhari on this however we still have a long way to go. And he shouldn't let the praise he's getting now enter his head to the extent of forgetting our other problems.

angry cheesy

May be you did not understand my previous post. Go and read again.

When he do right. You commend him and remind him his lapses. Its good approach.

But when he do wrong. You call him dolard and at the same time refuse to acknowledge his right deeds.
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Iyoma2(f): 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
Michuuuuuuuuu who get sambisa, who capture sambisa ops next post joor.
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Rilwayne001: 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
FriendChoice:

May be you did not understand my previous post. Go and read again.When he do right. You commend him and remind him his lapses Its good approach.But when he do wrong. You call him dolard and at the same time refuse to acknowledge his right deeds.

Lol, how many times do i have to commend him on this book haram issue. It's like you wanted me to become a fully blown zombie that continues to shout sai Baba even when things are not right in general? Of course he's done great defeating the evil book haram, but are they the only problem we are having? We need to keep reminding him of our other problems too. And we can't agitate for it in a soft tone, we have to be stern with it. You getting my gist?
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Martinola(m): 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2016
AlphaStyles:
We are both brothers who graudated frm the sch of idiotcrasy,so we both share the idiotic fada
smh....i'm not supprised, and dats why i won't spend my tym to dis a low life who is an offspring of a scrubber and a retched ponce, raised in a brothel.
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by phanshark(m): 11:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
falconey:

na my uncle ni? why you come dey ask me.
na who I supost to ask!!!!?
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Tculest: 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
bro4u:
. But if soldiers kil ipod yoots,who are u going to blame?
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by SmartTom(m): 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
Technically Defeated!
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Jblessing(m): 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
bro4u:
Bro pls stop dis ur hypocrisy.if sambisa is not liberated & book harm still on rampage who re u going to held responsible? is it not Buhari... both der failure and success is from d presidency. I will urge u to learn to be reasonable when it's necessary.
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Jblessing(m): 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nma27:
He captured it from the comfort of Aso villa abi... Our gallant soldiers deserve royal treatment and not the shabby one they are getting!
. pls stop dis ur hypocrisy. if sambisa is not liberated & book harm still on rampage who re u going to held responsible? is it not Buhari... both der failure and success is from d presidency. I will urge u to learn to be reasonable when it's necessary.
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by AlphaStyles(m): 11:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
Martinola:
smh....i'm not supprised, and dats why i won't spend my tym to dis a low life who is an offspring of a scrubber and a retched ponce, raised in a brothel.
What is my concern u twily twashed hopnocker
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by osazsky(m): 12:17am On Dec 26, 2016
Terrorism can never be defeated it's like blood that flows in d vans. U kill some the next day more emerges it's a chain u can't stop it go ask America. He started it by making dangerous statement during gej time. I remember he said a fight against boko haram is a fight against d North. Even if boko haram cease to exist today cos a northerner is d president wat happens wen someone from d south becomes president. Nigeria is too complex this is not a country it's a zoo and we are begging the whites to come and re colonize us again we were better off wen we were slaves. That's d truth
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by kingimmaculate(m): 12:50am On Dec 26, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Sambisa was captured without the King of Sambisa (Shekau)

So, where is Abubakar Shekau's (SWA) ?

Where are the chibok girls?

Waiting for answers

on their way
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 26, 2016
Jblessing:
. pls stop dis ur hypocrisy. if sambisa is not liberated & book harm still on rampage who re u going to held responsible? is it not Buhari... both der failure and success is from d presidency. I will urge u to learn to be reasonable when it's necessary.
I've heard u...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by juman(m): 3:48am On Dec 26, 2016
People are deceiving themselves.

Extreme poverty was breeding tool that brought boko haram in the first place.

Presently the poverty level in the country is unprecedented in the history of nigeria.
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by HonabFaj(m): 4:14am On Dec 26, 2016
Why do we like reporting false news or updates, you copy a report from somewhere and the best thing is for you rephrase it and post it here. The card he received are for season greetings celebration from CAN. When did season greetings cards become a trophy

Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by HonabFaj(m): 4:17am On Dec 26, 2016
Why do we like reporting false news or updates, you copy a report from somewhere and the best thing is for you rephrase it and post it here. The card he received are for season greetings celebration from CAN. When did season greetings cards become a trophy [color=#006600][/color]
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by HonabFaj(m): 4:17am On Dec 26, 2016
Season greetings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Can’t Relocate From Lagos To Akwa Ibom – Exxonmobil / Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam / Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.