Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,970 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" (35715 Views)

Nsima Ekere Presented With Guns And Knives During Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos / PDP Salutes Buhari, Military For Capturing Sambisa Forest / White Man Arrested In Sambisa Forest!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Braingold: 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
Bubu is doing this let it look like he achieved something this year.... that's the truth.
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Buharimustgo: 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
Telemundo govt,I hope the said crush the end bombing?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by ifyan(m): 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
How true is this news, because we don't want to hear another conflicting report. Don't blame Nigerians To be skeptical on the GOV. because they made us to be so.
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
Deluded homo-habilis!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by PigMeat: 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
abbaapple:

Recive sense short woman, such a lame comment.
U are the lame one here. Ur buhari can only deceive u and your cohorts.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by phanshark(m): 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
falconey:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/nigerians-present-cards-trophy-president-buhari-capturing-sambisa-forest/

shakau unko? As long as shakau is not captured,another sambisa is still around
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Mattins(m): 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
welldone bubu
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Miles300: 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
Instead of them to reward the gallant men that did d job , sleeping and staying agile in the forest , rain , sunshine with hunger and endangering the lives , then na to carry trophy give person wey dey live comfortable for aso rock who don't even give a danm abt the men and those families that av lost there loved ones in this battle... The real heroes are out brave men ....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Henon: 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
Trophy? What for? For ending what he started?
Moreover, you can't completely root out terrorism.
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by drinkgarri: 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
That film na Sanyeri direct am
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by jimmyjenseng(m): 9:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
God bless the NA who tirelessly fight day and night to have us sleep without fear of waking up in some unknown or non existential place.
God bless the unsung heroes who lost their lives in the course of salvaging a nation from the conundrum she's found herself.
God bless president Buhari for not losing faith in the Nigerian military but instead build a platform to fight with vigor.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by maxzzo1(m): 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
Man no fit believe dis guyz at all...may be HB guyz Don go xmas break well time will tell...
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Easy1401(m): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
where is Abubakar Shekau that they capture? where are the remaining chibok girls? where are the captured BKH member! continue deceiving yourself not Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Eliteklaus(m): 9:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
Smh
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Codes151(m): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2016
evansjeff:
It's not my concern if the said capture is true or not. My only prayer is, dear God, Thank you for where you've taken us to, let there be a permanent end to these senseless killings all over Nigeria. Amen
if at all that's true, wait till another sensible person not from north rules. U will c why we can't be one
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by kenkels: 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
bro4u:
Na Buhari capture sambisa or the soldiers?, why then are they giving Buhari gifts, trophy. Its on this forum some days ago i read of how the soldiers are complaining about their poor welfare, no food, no water etc... Why not take the tropies to the soldiers in the forest and present it to them instead you giving it to Buhari in ABJ....MONKEY THE WORK BABOO THE CHOP....ISSORITE
the mata tire the IPOB
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by falconey(m): 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
phanshark:
shakau unko? As long as shakau is not captured,another sambisa is still around

na my uncle ni? why you come dey ask me.
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by humilitypays(m): 9:21pm On Dec 25, 2016
I wonder why Muhammadu Buhari didn't join Kallywood abi Kaniwood self after they overthrew him‎, because he would have excelled very well as a make-believe and laffing jakass comic actor cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by fkdmods: 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
KHAYGOLD:
He deserves more than a trophy. In fact, he also deserves a Virgin Woman. Congratulations to Nigerians and Mr Bulgari. More great achievement in the future.

I will never understand how Nigerians think. Can you imagine Nigerians celebrating the supposed capture of a forest? A forest. Really? As if Terrorists need any kind of location to function. Anyone want to save this page? I guarantee, we will be talking about the forest again and how they never really left.
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Maj196(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
So na d yeye man cari him leg waka go sambisa abi
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Kingspin(m): 9:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
This government is programmed, like sambisa forest was part of Christmas celebration. Abeg how many bokoharam fighters was killed, injured and captured alive for questioning and thereafter giving life sentence. We need to know time by time what happened with Boko Haram, how they operate, conduct targets, especially across the North Nigeria etc and such should be made public like the way is done else where. They should start confessing the hidden truths not from the army,media but suspects. Is OK we have victory but what, where and how did things happened? But this award to this president came too fast, two days after sambisa news. Just kudos to the Nigeria army.
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by yedidiah(m): 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
I don't understand o! shey they told us awhile back that boko haram have abandoned sambisa undecided is it the empty forest capture they are celebrating or did they come back to re-occupy
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Deenite(m): 9:30pm On Dec 25, 2016
Captured sambisa, but the remaining chibok girl are still yet to be found, got me thinking if there are two sambisas or what
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by babadem2much(m): 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
Martinola:
Hmmm...promising again...arrangy ward, make una dey cari yeye award upandan wen pipul dey suffer...yeye pipul...and dis sambisa tin sef i neva bliv, until i see proof...

Guy free helicopter dey to transport you there so that you go see proof.
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Fredminty: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
interesting

Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Rilwayne001: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
Lafiya Dole alternatively " Peace by all means ". Okay Bubu scored B3 in this. I hope hope and pray that book haram is gone and never coming back.

Still yet, bubu is still having F9 in the other courses. And without atleast 5 A1s in them - especially KWARAPTION and the ECONOMIC SITUATION OF THE COUNTRY — he or whoever APC is going to present in 2019 is bound to fail .
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by AlphaStyles(m): 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
Martinola:
Hmmm...promising again...arrangy ward, make una dey cari yeye award upandan wen pipul dey suffer...yeye pipul...and dis sambisa tin sef i neva bliv, until i see proof...
u need proof,oya go ur motor park book motor to maiduguri and when u reach there book motor to sambisa and where u reach there watin u see,cme back cum type am gve us,u hear? NDI HARA

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by babadee1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
This is silly. If Boko Haram comes back and starts to do more damage now, Baba will end up with some egg on his face.
Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by Kulas: 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
Mtcheeww. Buhari should obey the law and release Nnamdi Kanu.There is no reason Nnamdi should still be in prison by now.Enough is enough, and any law abiding citizens should rise up and say NO to a lawless president

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Presented With Cards, Trophy For "Capturing Sambisa Forest" by klax(m): 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
APC has started their nonsense distraction. What is sambisa and where does it located What is the proof that these are not staged game Why trophy for sambisa Pls does some people have sense so trophy is the prize for sambisa if that short man given buhari is my uncle I may likely tell him he is fool.

Proof it for us what the hell is sambisa you are talking about. 2019 is loading they want to use this to gain sympathy isn't No way eyes are already open, for Apc no.more show.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) / Yerima: There Was No Agreement To Hand Over Presidency To Tinubu After Buhari / Saraki: EFCC Wants To Seize My Ilorin Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.