Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:24 AM

Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus (16364 Views)

Fayose Promotes 15, 772 Ekiti Workers / Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus / Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by Austin4lif: 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
APCmyheart:

LOL wailers sorry Am not an APC member neither am i in Nigeria so go get a life..
because you are not in nigeria wht makes you think you are enjoying more
Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by ajbf: 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
APCmyheart:

OMG see who is talking about manners, If you have manners you won't use the word useless on both Oyo and Osun Governors that was the comment i quote

Those 2 Governors have been to where your father can never been..

They have achieved what your Father can never achieve.

They have net with those your father can never think of meeting in his imaginary life..
You are a politician's slave. Enjoy your pay per post with APC.
Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by alexarelano(m): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mufasa27:

Na ogun go kill you, kill the fulani general and everyone forming apc e-warrior on nairaland

ASE!!!!
Amin ashe
Pueh abawon eshu

1 Like

Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by wolexy14(m): 11:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
emmasege:
Whether he paid one or two is less of an issue here. May be you should get a transfer of service to Osun where the governor owes half salaries for 18 months (i.e. 9 full months). And what stops your messiah (Buhari) from paying salaries as @ when due, worse still before Christmas?

We know your type, keep up "the good work" of zombifying and getting yourself zombified.

And please if you must quote me, do it sensibly, don't quote out of context.
ooo u don't care to hear anymore lol,and for a fact I don't vote and am not a political freak.i just get ur facts n figures right,modo
Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by APCmyheart(m): 7:46am On Dec 27, 2016
Austin4lif:
because you are not in nigeria wht makes you think you are enjoying more

Where in my post says am enjoying more? Why are you commenting out of line?
Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by APCmyheart(m): 7:48am On Dec 27, 2016
ajbf:

You are a politician's slave. Enjoy your pay per post with APC.

And you a corruption advocator, A corruption supporter, An Enemy of Nigeria.
Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by Austin4lif: 9:54am On Dec 27, 2016
APCmyheart:

Where in my post says am enjoying more? Why are you commenting out of line?
then why are you telling me you are not in nigeria? do you know how many countries I have visited? dnt let me call you APC zombie
Re: Fayose Promotes 15,772 Workers, Pays 2months Salaries, Christmas Bonus by APCmyheart(m): 11:03am On Dec 27, 2016
Austin4lif:
then why are you telling me you are not in nigeria? do you know how many countries I have visited? dnt let me call you APC zombie

LOL what's my business with countries you have visited? You still comment out of lines, Did you know your comment i quote?

Get out of my mention jor..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Out Of Recession And President Buhari Is Transforming The Economy / Herdsmen: FG Lied, Ogun Refugees Still In Benin Republic, Says Red Cross / North Is The Safest Place For Igbos – Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.