Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! (44644 Views)

Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message / Wike Is The Worst Governor Rivers Has ever Seen – APC Slams PDP / APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by fkdmods: 12:16am On Dec 26, 2016
obataokenwa:
No one gets angry without being provoked. my people also said, " chim brings pam" . Mosquito bite makes u hit ur skin not cos of it will such all ur blood, but because of the fever. Goodnight

When you wake up, reword what you just wrote. Makes zero sense.
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by obataokenwa(m): 12:20am On Dec 26, 2016
fkdmods:

When you wake up, reword what you just wrote. Makes zero sense.
Proverbs are not for babies. Proverbs are the oil elders use to eat Yam.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by obataokenwa(m): 12:27am On Dec 26, 2016
pressplay411:

That's funny.
What of Bishop Oyedepo opening the gates of hell for those against GEJ?

Honestly pastors should just avoid meddling into politics to avoid denting their " clean" image.
I was in service the next Sunday where he played the video of GEJ visit. he never made such comment. Bishop Oyedepo is too big to make a threat. He speaks things into being.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by fkdmods: 12:28am On Dec 26, 2016
obataokenwa:
Proverbs are not for babies. Proverbs are the oil elders use to eat Yam.

That is what every crazy and incoherent person have said since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by obataokenwa(m): 12:33am On Dec 26, 2016
fkdmods:

A blind man saw where a dead body is been carried for burial, he said oh, are we going to keep another night vigil today, before does he see
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by obataokenwa(m): 12:35am On Dec 26, 2016
fkdmods:

I brought ten sticks to stone a monkey, I've stoned only one and you're crying and getting angry. my brother the other nine, will I throw it away? food for thought
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by princetom1(m): 12:36am On Dec 26, 2016
AjayiWrites:
Jide Awe... What a name... But you have forgotten that his pastors are taking Buharis cabinet...

Politicians and devil are just the same.

Nonsense

U forget religions
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by fkdmods: 12:39am On Dec 26, 2016
obataokenwa:
I brought ten sticks to stone a monkey, I've stoned only one and you're crying and getting angry. my brother the other nine, will I throw it away? food for thought

Still incoherent. Not surprised.
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 26, 2016
So Fayose should allow the herdsmen to kill his people, he got to defend them. That is what I feel the cleric is referring to.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by bart10: 12:43am On Dec 26, 2016
APC is a cursed party and this Awe of a man just got himself cursed. That's the price you pay for being a slave to a fellow man like you. God bless Daddy G.O. for being on the side of the people. He's truly iconic!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Codes151(m): 12:51am On Dec 26, 2016
It's obvious the apc plans in Ekiti state is bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by gankz(m): 12:59am On Dec 26, 2016
Maximus85:
A pastor should face his pastoral assignments and leave politics alone.
it people like you who has made this country like this. as a christain u are born to rule or have u forgotten that u shall sit amoung kings and even gentiles, my bro wake u

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Braaad: 1:17am On Dec 26, 2016
Period!

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Fowobi84: 1:25am On Dec 26, 2016
I can sense a huge pain on the part of APC of Ekiti state. The pain was so much that they could not address Baba Adeboye as ‘Pastor' and Fayose as ‘Governor' but as ‘Mr.' It shows how childish they are. Anybody that refuse to praise APC is bad. That's the height of hypocrisy.

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Fowobi84: 1:30am On Dec 26, 2016
Maximus85:

U can say that to Father Mbaka. Pastor Adeboye is not a politician.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by ripbubu: 1:40am On Dec 26, 2016
Agbaletu:
Mr. Awe must be high on cow dung.
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by ADBA3005(m): 2:01am On Dec 26, 2016
kodded:
but when he supported buhari last year, he was a saint ?
DADDY G.O NEITHER SUPORTED NOR WAS AGAINST BUHARI!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by authenticman(m): 2:27am On Dec 26, 2016
sanandreas:
Fayose is not a coward. I love him for that.

By insulting the president?
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by omoolorire(m): 2:30am On Dec 26, 2016
Daddy G.O is a spiritual father to all political parties all over the world. He has right to say anything in order to commend anyone pls stop castigating man of God

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Topshow2010(m): 3:04am On Dec 26, 2016
wunmi590:
It really baffles me how APC reason, am not disputing being bribed or not, but if we look at things critically, we would discovered that, Daddy G.O has said something meaningful in his statement.

Abuse him or hate him, fayose has opened our eyes to alot of things, he might not be the best governor.

He has given the youth the boldness, to speak, he is the reason Seun and other social media, news agencies are smiling into their bank account everyday, because he has made the youth to air their voices even with the social media.

#FayoseIsAGreatMan

Don't misconstrue daddy G.O,He tactically commended Fayose cuz of his courageous moves to tame d excesses of d marauding herdsmen in Ekiti when other governors were indifferent to d killing of their people all in d name of being in d good book of d president who is a fulani.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Zenlife: 3:18am On Dec 26, 2016
State must be separate from religion.
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by snapshot: 3:23am On Dec 26, 2016
Maximus85:
U are as dumb as Mr Awe.politicians make stupid decisions that affect both pastors and their members,for that reason they should have more than a passing interest in politics.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 26, 2016
i'm no fan fayose, but radical oppositions like him are urgently needed enmasse to CHECKMATE the dumb/self-serving/cruel nomad!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by DASPARTAN: 3:42am On Dec 26, 2016
BUT THIS MAN OF GOD HAS BEEN IN APC STATES, MANY OF WHICH ATTEND THEIR PROGRAMMES, SOME OF WHICH GO THERE BOWING THERE HEADS LIKE COWS ABOUT TO BE SLAUGHTERED. A VERY SENTIMENTAL STATEMENT FROM THE APC'S SPOKESMAN, ALL I SEE IS DAFTNESS @ITS APOGEE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by DASPARTAN: 3:57am On Dec 26, 2016
Maximus85:
Wow! i'm amazed, d v.p we have nw is an ifa priest shey?? ur statements are erroneous and ain't borne out of sheer thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by DASPARTAN: 4:03am On Dec 26, 2016
authenticman:

By insulting the president?
SO? IT BECOMES AN INSULT WHEN SUM1 IS MISLEADING AND U MAKE CLAIMS TO SET THE PERSON BACK 2 D THOUGTHFUL LANE, TRUMP INSULTED OBAMA TOO NW SHEY? ALAYE SORO SIBI TORO WA.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by CodeHouse: 4:06am On Dec 26, 2016
Maximus85:

In biblical times, you cannot separate prophets from politics, they have a role to play
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by juman(m): 4:07am On Dec 26, 2016
malmo:
So Fayose should allow the herdsmen to kill his people, he got to defend them. That is what I feel the cleric is referring to.

Yeah.

The revered pastor was right.

It was fayose action defending the farmers and their farms.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Nobody: 4:18am On Dec 26, 2016
APC is dead in Ekiti

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Max24: 4:23am On Dec 26, 2016
APC will use its hands to destroy itself. Any false accusation against a man of God will be on d accusers head.
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by edebemba(m): 4:50am On Dec 26, 2016
Maximus85:
Did you tell Fr Mbaka to leave Buhari and politics alone and face his pastoral duties?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari's Children Surprise Mohammed Lawal Abubakar, Father's ADC On His Birthday / Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette / APC Shouting CHAINS And We Heard CHANGE By Ben Murray

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.