Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! (44643 Views)

Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message / Wike Is The Worst Governor Rivers Has ever Seen – APC Slams PDP / APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by DBDaniel(m): 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
BIBLE SAY TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED ONE & DO THEM NO HARM... FOR ANY APC MEMBERS TO HAVE DESPERATE BECAUSE OF HIS/ HER POLITICAL AMBITION TO PASS INSULT TO THE MOST RESPECTED MAN OF I NO THAT THE WRATH OF GOD WILL SOON VISITED SUCH.... WATCH OUT FOR THAT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by freeze001(f): 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
Maximus85:
A pastor should face his pastoral assignments and leave politics alone.

So Mr Vice President should resign as a pastor who should leave politics alone right?

@topic: The problem is that APC doesn't have any credibility so they lay pull-him-down politics. They are professionals in rubbishing every other person and claiming they can do better. They will even appropriate another person's efforts as theirs so they can claim supremacy.

This time around they have gone too far because no one can battle the Lord and that's what they've just done by attempting to impugn the character of Pastor Adeboye with a grievous allegation like solicitation and acceptance of bribe. That amounts to touching the anointed of God and we know the implication of that. When d punishment comes, it will not isolate him but afflict them all, jointly and severally.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by obataokenwa(m): 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2016
0b10010011:

2 YEARS BUDGET HABA! EASY NA!
Do you know how many RCCG are in the world? Do you know how many churches that pay tithe into its purse. don't think your hundred Naira offering applies to every member.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
... Pastor Adeboye statement was very correct. I didn't see any political undertone. He explicitly made reference to the security issues in ekiti state and was pleased on how the governor was able to address it. I didn't see any wrong there.

Bribing claims? That's too ridiculous!

7 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by pressplay411(m): 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2016
kodded:
but when he supported buhari last year, he was a saint ?

Biko respect yourself.
He didn't endorse any presidential candidate, not even the VP.. Facts only

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
APC, na jelousy dey worry una.
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by tohe(m): 11:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
pressplay411:

The fact is it's politics. APC couldn't possibly take that lying down. They just had to make a rebuttal.
Pastor EA Adeboye is one of the most influential personalities in the world according to Forbes/Times.
Hence him endorsing Fayose came both as a shock and a surprise considering he's (Fayose) touted notorious and infamous for his political antics.
His endorsement could easily and misleadingly sway the populace. APC couldn't let that happen.
PDP would have done the same, it's politics.
Pastors should just avoid politics all together or risk exposing their image to unpretty mudslinging.
Redeemers particularly won't like this.lol

Everybody, I mean every right thinking person should have a problem with his statement, I mean Mr Awes statement. Its senseless. you cannot shut a man like EA Adeboye up, its not possible. What's wrong with his opinion about fayose? Is it not his opinion! Y allege bribe.?Mr Awe got this wrong......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by obataokenwa(m): 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
pressplay411:

The fact is it's politics. APC couldn't possibly take that lying down. They just had to make a rebuttal.
Pastor EA Adeboye is one of the most influential personalities in the world according to Forbes/Times.
Hence him endorsing Fayose came both as a shock and a surprise considering he's (Fayose) touted notorious and infamous for his political antics.
His endorsement could easily and misleadingly sway the populace. APC couldn't let that happen.
PDP would have done the same, it's politics.
Pastors should just avoid politics all together or risk exposing their image to unpretty mudslinging.
Redeemers particularly won't like this.lol
How can pastors avoid politics? right from Bible days, Kings are anointed by prophets. APC should tread carefully now cos I'm always scared when ever Adeboye makes such statement cos it must surely come to pass and is for a reason

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by 0b10010011: 11:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
obataokenwa:
Do you know how many RCCG are in the world? Do you know how many churches that pay tithe into its purse. don't think your hundred Naira offering applies to every member.

Watch how u exergerate... A day offering is 2 years budget of Ekiti state shocked shocked shocked

A month will be that of Lagos state then.

Chill out please....Its too much
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Easy1401(m): 11:28pm On Dec 25, 2016
It is high time for religion clerics to distance themselves from 9ja politics if they don't want their names to drag into the mud .
And to those that lacks respect for the Clerics my bible says, Touch not my Anointed one & do my prophet no harm, yours not a judgment but God so Mr Awe you better go and apologize before the the wrath of God come upon you.
Merry Christmas
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by obataokenwa(m): 11:29pm On Dec 25, 2016
pressplay411:

Biko respect yourself.
The last prayer he prayed for Osibanjo and his team before the election made me give up on GEJ. He said after the prayer "go and come back with a testimony ". From that moment I knew it's over for GEJ. Sleep left my eye from that moment cos it was never my wish for the dullard to be president. I've tried my best to like this Buhari, but I gave up when he started killing IPOB members and can't respect court orders anymore

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by obataokenwa(m): 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
Easy1401:
It is high time for religion clerics to distance themselves from 9ja politics if they don't want their names to drag into the mud .
And to those that lacks respect for the Clerics my bible says, Touch not my Anointed one & do my prophet no harm, yours not a judgment but God so Mr Awe you better go and apologize before the the wrath of God come upon you.
Merry Christmas
People like Adeboye are above rubbish. So because of what people will say, he shouldn't commend a man that has opened our eyes on so many things about the FG. it's a privilege bro

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Seriousboy: 11:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
So he's being bribed by APC during 2015's elections? Truths are coming out one by one.
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by dyangprof(m): 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
seguno2:

.......from Buhari's cow farm abi na ranch sef.

yea, frm pmb cow
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by 0b10010011: 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
kodded:
but when he supported buhari last year, he was a saint ?

Oh! He supported Buhari? grin grin grin grin
Aint this enough proof that he sails with the wind? So he did not support GEJ in the last election? grin grin grin

I don hear new one from you today "when he supported buhari last year"
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by dyangprof(m): 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
Babaevans1:
Just negodu.... Is mr awe not stupid?

no he's not, tho he is uselessly mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by bejeria101(m): 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
Bunch of senseless touts! Na adeboye be una hobby now? When it starts pls dnt complain o,na so una dey invite curse and your children wld suffer what they dnt knw because of your stupidity
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by fkdmods: 11:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
sanandreas:
Fayose is not a coward. I love him for that.

Fayose is not someone you should speaking favorably of. In fact, no so called leader in Nigeria should be. They are all useless and Nigerians are completely brain dead for taking sides. I seriously don't understand why it's citizenry cannot see that this is the tool they use in keeping them in bondage. What a people. Smh.
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by kodded(m): 11:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
[s]
pressplay411:

Biko respect yourself.
0b10010011:

Oh! He supported Buhari? grin grin grin grin
Aint this enough proof that he sails with the wind? So he did not support GEJ in the last election? grin grin grin

I don hear new one from you today "when he supported buhari last year"
[/s]

So when you give your blessings to someone who is contesting for an election, is it not equivalent with supporting ? undecided undecided undecided

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/344893-2015-buhari-calls-adeboye-for-blessings.html

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by osazsky(m): 11:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
I lv papa so calm, humble and gentle. Always speak d truth irrespective of who u are. He tells it straight to your face without fear. Daddy ride on u are a great man indeed. D truth is bitter

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by obataokenwa(m): 11:47pm On Dec 25, 2016
0b10010011:

Watch how u exergerate... A day offering is 2 years budget of Ekiti state shocked shocked shocked

A month will be that of Lagos state then.

Chill out please....Its too much
Bro, make little research about RCCG. Don't forget Etiti state budget is not up-to 100billion. Christmas offering and other thanksgiving money is always bigger. Hope you're aware Redeem is all over the world with lots of branches. I'm not a member though. But I respect their network of churches
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by tohe(m): 11:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
fkdmods:

Fayose is not someone you should speaking favorably of. In fact, no so called leader in Nigeria should be. They are all useless and Nigerians are completely brain dead for taking sides. I seriously don't understand why it's citizenry cannot see that this is the tool they use in keeping them in bondage. What a people. Smh.

its not about Mr Fayose, its about shutting pple with contrary opinion up. Because if I speak against Pres. Buhari now, I must be mad or bribed or belong to PdP. I waited for hours in the sun to vote for Buhari, I wasn't given 1naira and didn't gain 1 naira and perhaps he doesn't even know I exist. But in this Nigeria, we must stand up to speak our mind when certain things fall below our expectation. Its our right as citizens, there is freedom of information/speech and nobody should shut anybody up or allege rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by obataokenwa(m): 11:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
fkdmods:

Nobody can be 100% wrong. my people say " No matter how small a deity is, you must carry it with two hands".
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Pharmanuel: 11:51pm On Dec 25, 2016
Its like ds jide awe is drunk. U beta knw wat to say to a MOG. Fool for notin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by NemzySeries(m): 11:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
Maximus85:
in other words U're saying.........?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by fkdmods: 11:59pm On Dec 25, 2016
obataokenwa:
Nobody can be 100% wrong. my people say " No matter how small a deity is, you must carry it with two hands".

You are right. In Germany during the second world war, Germans knew what hitler was doing was wrong but because it favored them they kept mute. At least he was not 100% wrong abi?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Jokerman(m): 12:00am On Dec 26, 2016
Maximus85:

Like Osinbanjo
Like Mbaka....
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by deltapikin(m): 12:08am On Dec 26, 2016
GO was referring to the law banning fulani terrorists. A decision which no other state governor is bold enough to take. All this useless politicians should stop behaving as if the country is their property. Once you say the truth you are corrupt. This man has to render apology to pastor Adegboye.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by fkdmods: 12:08am On Dec 26, 2016
tohe:

its not about Mr Fayose, its about shutting pple with contrary opinion up. Because I speak against Pres. Buhari now, I must be mad or bribed or belong to PdP. I waited for hours in the sun to vote for Buhari, I wasn't given 1naira and didn't gain 1 naira and perhaps he doesn't even know I exist. But in this Nigeria, we must stand up to speak our mind when certain things fall below our expectation. Its our right as citizens, there is freedom of information/speech and nobody should shut anybody up or allege rubbish. # waitingfor2019

You are delving into another arena entirely. Nigerians don't know what they want or what the problem is. You misguidedly think the problem is with leadership. I laugh in swahili. That in itself is the problem. The problem is not with the leadership but with the citizenry. You and i are the problem. You think another election will change anything? Let me shock you into reality. It will get worse. Much much worse. You think it's bad now? You just wait. Another I.diot will be voted into power again. Why? Because Nigerians don't learn from past mistakes. One id.iot is already campaigning for Atiku2019. Smh. Guy, what you seem not to understand is that leaders come from the citizenry and not from the moon. Abi i lie? And if the citizenry is bad, the leaders you select from them will be bad. The logic is irrefutable. That is why in over half a century of it's existence Nigeria has not had one good leader. Mathmatically, it is impossible for that kind of probability to occur. Except only in Nigeria though. You all better wake up.
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by obataokenwa(m): 12:11am On Dec 26, 2016
fkdmods:

You are right. In Germany during the second world war, Germans knew what hitler was doing was wrong but because it favored them they kept mute. At least he was not 100% wrong abi?
No one gets angry without being provoked. my people also said, " chim brings pam" . Mosquito bite makes u hit ur skin not cos of it will suck all ur blood, but because of the fever. Goodnight
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by pressplay411(m): 12:11am On Dec 26, 2016
kodded:

So when you give your blessings to someone who is contesting for an election, is it not equivalent with supporting ? undecided undecided undecided

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/344893-2015-buhari-calls-adeboye-for-blessings.html

But then, he also prayed for GEJ. So he "endorsed" them both?
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by pressplay411(m): 12:14am On Dec 26, 2016
obataokenwa:
The last prayer he prayed for Osibanjo and his team before the election made me give up on GEJ. He said after the prayer "go and come back with a testimony ". From that moment I knew it's over for GEJ. Sleep left my eye from that moment cos it was never my wish for the dullard to be president. I've tried my best to like this Buhari, but I gave up when he started killing IPOB members and can't respect court orders anymore

That's funny.
What of Bishop Oyedepo opening the gates of hell for those against GEJ?

Honestly pastors should just avoid meddling into politics to avoid denting their " clean" image.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday / Buhari's Children Surprise Mohammed Lawal Abubakar, Father's ADC On His Birthday / Pantami Registers Nigeria As DCO Member, To Share Personal Data - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.