Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! (44641 Views)

Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message / Wike Is The Worst Governor Rivers Has ever Seen – APC Slams PDP / APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 26, 2016
karid:
I think we need to get something straight clerics should stay clear of Nigeria politics or mind what or how dey ulter words, that is not to say politicians should now drag them into their political mud, Ekiti APC u messed up with this release

No they shouldn't. Read the old testaments very well, from the book of Samuel to Malachi. You will see that Men of God are relevant to the government.
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by adeoba2008(m): 7:50am On Dec 26, 2016
Awe is high on drugs.
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by r2beez(m): 8:00am On Dec 26, 2016
amarachi06:
Afonja vs Afonja Ntorrrrrrr, Igbo's clear road for them.

OKORO how market grin
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 26, 2016
Let Somebody Should Halleluja, He Must Have Received Hampers.
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by wreckerMcbeth(m): 8:06am On Dec 26, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Don't mind that useless party

Where did you guys got this from? I keep seeing "but when Adeboye supported APC last year". This baffles me! He supported APC last year? It's very funny and extremely wrong. Where did you guys got that from? Oh cos of Osinbajo, so you guys concluded in your minds that he had no other option but to support APC? That's so wrong and devilish. Please drop the narrative. Adeboye never supported neither APC nor PDP. Never.
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by wreckerMcbeth(m): 8:13am On Dec 26, 2016
macaphan007:
HELP Ask them oh,same Daddy that endorsed BUHARI,abi Buhari bribe Daddy too?very daft set of people,we all know Fayose stood against the invasion of Ekiti by the Fulanis,if all the Govs in the South can do the same its not wrong look at whats happening in Southerner Kaduna today,nobody is talking about it.

Daddy endorsed Buhari? This issue is getting out of hand oh! Endorsed him how where and when? Where did you get that from? Stop being lazy and do a little research on your own, stop following the crowd, stand out. Adeboye never supported APC, never supported Buhari. Pls get your fact right.
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:13am On Dec 26, 2016
Maximus85:
A pastor should face his pastoral assignments and leave politics alone.
Like Rev Fr Mbaka. . Oops.
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:13am On Dec 26, 2016
kodded:
but when he supported buhari last year, he was a saint ?
I just tire oh
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by palsenator(m): 8:14am On Dec 26, 2016
pressplay411:

The fact is it's politics. APC couldn't possibly take that lying down. They just had to make a rebuttal.
Pastor EA Adeboye is one of the most influential personalities in the world according to Forbes/Times.
Hence him endorsing Fayose came both as a shock and a surprise considering he's (Fayose) touted notorious and infamous for his political antics.
His endorsement could easily and misleadingly sway the populace. APC couldn't let that happen.
PDP would have done the same, it's politics.
Pastors should just avoid politics all together or risk exposing their image to unpretty mudslinging.
Redeemers particularly won't like this.lol
So commending Fayose's effort in protecting lives now is a political recommendation. What have you done to protect Christians being slaughtered but am sure u are a Muslim. What has can done other than protecting lives on the pages of newspapers. One man took a bold step to protect lives against bloodsucking Fulanis and you are talking about politics and tout.IF you have witnessed or lost someone to the activities of Fulani people ,am sure you won't be saying this.
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by aanufeb25: 8:23am On Dec 26, 2016
Jide awe should have his facts before running his mouth, was he there when the bribery took place? He just want relevance.
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by talk2dmc(m): 8:41am On Dec 26, 2016
E pain am
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by macaphan007(m): 9:02am On Dec 26, 2016
wreckerMcbeth:

Daddy endorsed Buhari? This issue is getting out of hand oh! Endorsed him how where and when? Where did you get that from? Stop being lazy and do a little research on your own, stop following the crowd, stand out. Adeboye never supported APC, never supported Buhari. Pls get your fact right.
I dont usually respond to mentions but to clear your doubt it was reported in the newspapers subtly when Pastor Osinbajo took Buhari to see Daddy G.O,i could say it was a propaganda used by APC,but to most Christains it was an endorsement and they took it that way,just as many people saw that meeting and didn't really know whether or not Daddy endorsed Buhari same thing has played out here in the case of his statement about Fayose standing for his people,i know Daddy is responding to the Fulani invasion of Ekiti.please try to be civil when making your comments next time,you don't just go around accusing people of been lazy when you have issues with amnesia.
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by afuacoffee: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2016
Well, I am not surprised because they know what they gave to Adeboye before he endorsed them. They know what he needs to talk. They are the ones that know him very well; he endorsed them. If they say Fayose bribed him, I am not surprised – they know what they can give to him to get such an endorsement.
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by K1famous: 9:08am On Dec 26, 2016
The fear of apc is that ,pastor E.A Adeboye was one of the most respected man of God in the country, and his words spoken can have postive or negative effect on the masses depend on the side of whom he his taken. One things is for sure, Daddy G.O as he was fondly called, can never be intimidated or bribe by anyone. He has always been careful to intervein into polities, so apc should shut there fucking mouth up and do what is expected of them. Afterall pst. E.A adeboye is a Nigerian,and he is entitle to his own opinion like every others citizens

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 26, 2016
wreckerMcbeth:

Where did you guys got this from? I keep seeing "but when Adeboye supported APC last year". This baffles me! He supported APC last year? It's very funny and extremely wrong. Where did you guys got that from? Oh cos of Osinbajo, so you guys concluded in your minds that he had no other option but to support APC? That's so wrong and devilish. Please drop the narrative. Adeboye never supported neither APC nor PDP. Never.
Adeboye never support any party but he prays for them right? So if he prays for themselves and gives them some form of encouragement, is anything wrong with it? That's why am blaming and calling APC a useless party
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by ojialo(m): 9:27am On Dec 26, 2016
kodded:
but when he supported buhari last year, he was a saint ?
that means Buhari and APC bribed father Mbaka lol
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Dmacaw: 9:42am On Dec 26, 2016
It's very unfortunate, pathetic that the APC denigrates every of our institution just for the sake of power they started by reducing the office of the CIC by constantly hurling insults on the past president they stepped it up further on CAN when the past president was talking tough on Boko Haram they made mockery of our military parastastals in the fight against Boko haram today they have picked on an extremely reserved man of God who rarely speaks out all in the name of scoring political points i now understand what Oritsejafor sufffered defending Christianity in Nigeria.
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 26, 2016
deomelo:
When Ibori's looted funds was good....

The crooked and corrupt people-loving pastor and crooked politicians go hand in hand....

Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by onyeogalu1(m): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2016
[quote author=palsenator post=52255981]The problem with Awe is that he drinks too much. What Adeboye said was clear and in no way a political statement. We all knew the step he took against the bloodsucking Fulanis and how Ekiti has remained safe since then. I don't fancy pastors but what baba said wasn't too much. If other governors could follow, we would have fewer fellows being slaughtered and kidnapped by the Fulani

Bros you dey see road. It quite unfortunate that Nigerian politicans are attention seekers.
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by uridadole: 10:46am On Dec 26, 2016
Clerics supporting corruption from Adam and we want progress.
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Maximus85(m): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2016
allstarfestus:
, you people just talk anyhow, as a pastor baba Adeboye have the right to care for people and as the right to make sure that government of the day protect the interest of the people, with the way people are been kill in kogi and other places, you think the men of God should keep quite....? Why people are losing there life... please you need to think before the type

Actually, I really don't type before I think.

Corruption can not change corruption, can it? Nahhh.

It's been 57years of independence and these so called men of devil have been interfering in politics, what has been the result?

When Jonathan was campaigning the last time, isn't this same pastor part of those Jonathan gave money to so that they can brainwash their gullible followers to vote for him. For what reason will another pastor tell his religiously stupid followers to come to church with their voters card? To do what?

Theres no positive relationship between politics and religion. The end will be disastrous.

If truly these yahoo pastors are really from God, why is Nigeria still like this? If they are preaching virtues and manners as recorded in the Bible, would people still be criminals, cutting corners, bringing, killing, molesting?
But all these blood suckers Preach is prosperity, wealth, riches, their case is different BS. WHY WON'T PEOPLE DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO MAKE MONEY?

These your yahoo daddies are the major problem we have in this country. Soon, I say Sooon, the political powers will see these criminal pastors for whom they really are and a ban will be placed on religion. I will be global. That's the Revelation of John in the Bible. But you are too blind to see.

Jesus never had anything to do with politics. When he was targeted to be made king, he ran. Because that wasn't his assignment. He focused more on his preaching and teaching. Jesus never preached reaches or wealth, in fact he said you can't slave for two masters "riches and God"

He said we should pray for a government under the rulership of God to come. This government is the only solution to our problems.

It's a big shame that some of these pastors know the truth but they have decided to mislead people just because of their wicked, selfish desires.

You can say it again. I don't think before I type.

You're welcome.
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by lereinter(m): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2016
they apc called him mr adeboye

nawa see how life is

but what will the pastor be telling osinbajo who is a very senior pastor

by repelling the fulani herdsmen fayose did so well but for other things he was just loquacious..
the two of them gives prophesy
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by lereinter(m): 11:34am On Dec 26, 2016
kennygee:

No they shouldn't. Read the old testaments very well, from the book of Samuel to Malachi. You will see that Men of God are relevant to the government.

which govt are u referring to

then it was prophets that aniont kings
not like now that its democracy by election

real men of God should stay from politics
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by pafygodo: 11:41am On Dec 26, 2016
I don't think this story emanated from the office of the Chairman APC, Ekiti chapter.
Let's wait and see whether the story will be refuted or not.
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 26, 2016
lereinter:

which govt are u referring to

then it was prophets that aniont kings
not like now that its democracy by election

real men of God should stay from politics

According to which bible?
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Ajalekoko76(m): 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
APC Ekiti has ridiculed Baba Adeboye of RCCG. Does it mean dat Baba Adeboye is a corrupt Pastor who is prone to bribe from Gov.Fayose? Shame to APC!
Fayose U remain Irumole
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Perfectionist11: 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
So disrespecting the President of your country when you're supposed to work hand in hand with him irrespective of age,religion or ethnicity to foster unity and bring about development is now a courageous act..??..the opposition party has been ruling Lagos since 1999 and non of the governors did this much to a PDP president...

Another reason why Pastor Tunde Bakare is my favourite Nigerian pastor.
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by bunmit(m): 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
Hahahaha, unbelievable!!, this so called APC are really going crazy. Did I hear them say bribed??

Totally disappointed and embarassed!!
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by Kdon2: 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
tomakint:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/218936-ekiti-apc-slams-pastor-adeboye-support-fayose-alleges-bribery.html

Stupid people,they(politicians) only can think in terms of giving and collecting bribe. As far as they are concerned nothing can be done without bribery being involved. Foolish scumbags.
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by bunmit(m): 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
Maximus85:
A pastor should face his pastoral assignments and leave politics alone.

Is the so called pastor not a Nigerian, what right do you have that he doesnt have or not entitled to?
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by bunmit(m): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
beledinho:
no comment till MMM unfreeze my money
Na so man, I dey behind you
Re: Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! by bunmit(m): 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
jammyunn:
Very funny...anyone who talks good of the opposition is condemned like a criminal. But wait o, what form of bribe will Fayose give Pastor Adeboye that he can't afford, monetary or otherwise?

I wonder oooo, what was he thinking when those words came out of his mouth. No 50 most influencial person in the world!! Jide Awe should be taking to Aro with immediate effect.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leader Speaks: "Our Aim Is To Spread Islam All Over Nigeria: " / President Buhari Set For US Trip on Monday / Buhari's Children Surprise Mohammed Lawal Abubakar, Father's ADC On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.