Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Must Read : 11 Bra Hacks And Tricks Women Should Know - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Must Read : 11 Bra Hacks And Tricks Women Should Know (2777 Views)

Do You Easily Forget Whatever You Read, Chec My 9 Hacks And Say Bye Bye To Forge / School Sends Girl Home Because She Didn't Wear A Bra (pics) / Things An Average Person Should Know Offhand... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read : 11 Bra Hacks And Tricks Women Should Know by Realsmarttzy(m): 11:13pm On Dec 25, 2016

Most times ladies tend to complain about their bras, they say its very uncomfortable to sleep in and most times it induces sweat and sometimes they say it tries to murder them by stabbing them on the heart when one mental thing in the strap goes loose and pricks them on their chest.

Here are some bra tips I’m sore would be of help to all women.

http://celebrityvibez.com/2016/12/25/must-read-11-bra-hacks-and-tricks-women-should-know/

Source: celebrityvibez.com
Re: Must Read : 11 Bra Hacks And Tricks Women Should Know by Ajanacool(m): 11:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
so make we come click this link abi?
Re: Must Read : 11 Bra Hacks And Tricks Women Should Know by sinaj(f): 12:34am On Dec 26, 2016
La click la kwench sad

2 Likes

Re: Must Read : 11 Bra Hacks And Tricks Women Should Know by TrollTrap: 1:22am On Dec 26, 2016
I just came here to see bweasts kiss kiss
Re: Must Read : 11 Bra Hacks And Tricks Women Should Know by Nobody: 3:04am On Dec 26, 2016
Ok...so op, I actually clicked and the post is not even a quarter complete. Bloggers should really stop this "click my link to see" thing. I assure you, if you post your stuff here and it is interesting and people actually like it, they will keep visiting your site for more, you won't even have to try too hard to get them to visit

6 Likes

Re: Must Read : 11 Bra Hacks And Tricks Women Should Know by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 26, 2016
sinaj:
La click la kwench sad

D'accord !
Re: Must Read : 11 Bra Hacks And Tricks Women Should Know by hernandson(m): 10:15am On Dec 26, 2016
La click la teleport
Re: Must Read : 11 Bra Hacks And Tricks Women Should Know by donprudent: 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
Treasuredlove:
Ok...so op, I actually clicked and the post is not even a quarter complete. Bloggers should really stop this "click my link to see" thing. I assure you, if you post your stuff here and it is interesting and people actually like it, they will keep visiting your site for more, you won't even have to try too hard to get them to visit

I hope most of them get to understand that.

Nice saying

1 Like

Re: Must Read : 11 Bra Hacks And Tricks Women Should Know by joyeuxone: 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
Join the fastest movement now....With 1k no need for referrals. We will help you in managing your accounts. You will get your money back within some dayS. Join now!
It's a four by four matrix. All you need to do is register and we do the rest for you. Get your referrals after some days....
Join our lil group first! Let's see how we can do this!
You would be told what to do *winks*

https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/EZmtzVqELluAy4UF5hKjVq
Re: Must Read : 11 Bra Hacks And Tricks Women Should Know by joooj: 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
Crazy: Experiment Glowing 1000 Degree Knife Vs Snake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2wH7T9SspY
Re: Must Read : 11 Bra Hacks And Tricks Women Should Know by YhungPablo(m): 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
la click la suicide
Re: Must Read : 11 Bra Hacks And Tricks Women Should Know by Rinsola32(f): 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ajanacool:
so make we come click this link abi?

We? You be she male? The poster sef na male grin.

You all can't just do without us.
Re: Must Read : 11 Bra Hacks And Tricks Women Should Know by superfelix: 12:03am On Dec 27, 2016
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Changing Of Email Address On Jamb Application / Breaking News: Canada Permanent Residence For International Students / 5 Popular Nigerian Scams That Will Fool You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.