Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:48 AM

Give Credit To Your Ex'es - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give Credit To Your Ex'es (509 Views)

1k Credit To 10 Persons / The Most Appealing Gift To Me (credit To Otistories.com) / Tim Westwood Shreds His Credit Cards: "I'm Tired Of Dating Dependent Ladies" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give Credit To Your Ex'es by Psittacus(m): 12:23am On Dec 26, 2016
Most times I read about how romancelander laments about their ex'es, so today In the spirit of christmas I was out with a couple of friends, and I was happy with how composed I was throughout. It wasn't a date but I got into the good book of the ladies. So I realised I learnt this new trait from ex, so I decided to share some character change my ex made me learn before she tossed me out.

1. She bought me brand new clothes
And burned my skinny jeans.

2. She gave me swag, made me cool,

she holds my hand at the movies,and cautioned
Never stares at other boobies

4.She Had me brushing my teeth, even flossing...

But she wasn't in love so she tossed me...
So,go ahead give your ex'es some credit where it's due,
Re: Give Credit To Your Ex'es by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 12:40am On Dec 26, 2016
If she was good enough she would not have left
Re: Give Credit To Your Ex'es by Quasarr(f): 6:40am On Dec 26, 2016
Thinking about my immediate ex, I can't really tell any good trait I developed through him or learnt from him. Rather, he spoilt the few ones I managed to have cry
So, the credit goes to my first boyfie who taught me loyalty, and telling the truth always!

Compliment of the Season

2 Likes

Re: Give Credit To Your Ex'es by Psittacus(m): 7:02am On Dec 26, 2016
Quasarr:
Thinking about my immediate ex, I can't really tell any good trait I developed through him or learnt from him. Rather, he spoilt the few ones I managed to have cry
So, the credit goes to my first boyfie who taught me loyalty, and telling the truth always!

Compliment of the Season
Hi, its you. Compliment of the season dear

(1) (Reply)

Inexpensive Gifts To Give To Your Loved Ones This Festive Season / Suicidal Girl / The Solution To Tonto Dikeh's Marital Dilemma(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.