Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,661 members, 7,840,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Toks Chat - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Toks Chat (4881 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toks Chat by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 26, 2016
Toks2008:

After you block my way and you no gree make I relate with you as I want to let you into some vital info...you still dey disturb me upandan with mentions shey?

OK ..continue

Let's continue here. What is the info?
Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 1:15am On Dec 26, 2016
FortuneTeller:

Let's continue here. What is the info?

Nope..not here....on a more serious note..it is expedient i feed you with the info but if you insist I guess I will forget about it.
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 26, 2016
Toks2008:

Nope..not here....on a more serious note..it is expedient u feed you with the info but if you insist I guess I will forget about it.

Well it can't be about my husband because he isn't missing. I talked with all my family for Christmas. So I don't know what the urgency can be.
Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 6:16am On Dec 26, 2016
FortuneTeller:

Well it can't be about my husband because he isn't missing. I talked with all my family for Christmas. So I don't know what the urgency can be.

OK then...I guess it's of no use.

1 Like

Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
Toks2008:

OK then...I guess it's of no use.

Let us make peace. A Christmas gift for you my brother.
I believe she will be to your liking...

https://www.nairaland.com/lady39
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 30, 2016
FortuneTeller:

Ummm....am I missing something here? Be to whose liking? I didn't join Nairaland to meet anyone...Please enlighten me FortuneTeller as
to why u did this?
Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 2:36am On Dec 30, 2016
FortuneTeller:

lol! very funny...but without sounding hypocritical I will say I appreciate your tenacity.

Happy holidays

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 3:28am On Dec 30, 2016
Lady39:

Ummm....am I missing something here? Be to whose liking? I didn't join Nairaland to meet anyone...Please enlighten me FortuneTeller as
to why u did this?

No vex.
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 3:37am On Dec 30, 2016
FortuneTeller:

No vex.

I don't know what "vex" means...i'm assuming it means angry or mad. But I don't appreciate the little stunt u did at my expense.That was quite a bold & arrogant move..especially when u don't know me. I'm glad I won't judge all Nigerians based on what a few do.
Whatever love games u & this guy have going on...should be between u two. I don't know u or him..
I can assure u I don't need a matchmaker...
I would like for u to remove my name out of
this room please.
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 3:42am On Dec 30, 2016
Lady39:

I don't know what "vex" means...i'm assuming it means angry or mad. But I don't appreciate the little stunt u did at my expense.That was quite a bold & arrogant move..especially when u don't know me. I'm glad I won't judge all Nigerians based on what a few do.
Whatever love games u & this guy have going on...should be between u two. I don't know u or him..
I can assure u I don't need a matchmaker...
I would like for u to remove my name out of
this room please.

Toks2008
She no gree. I try. wink
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 4:00am On Dec 30, 2016
FortuneTeller:

Toks2008
She no gree. I try. wink

I must be dreaming...well actually having a nightmare! I'm certainly being punished for something ...wow...
So FortuneTeller r u busy removing my moniker from this room?
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 4:10am On Dec 30, 2016
Lady39:

I must be dreaming...well actually having a nightmare! I'm certainly being punished for something ...wow...
So FortuneTeller r u busy removing my moniker from this room?

Punished? You seem to be very anxious. I suspect you haven't had a "friend" in a long time. I was recommending you for Toks2008 because he is a thinker. He can be a good online friend for when you want to remove those anxious feelings.
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 30, 2016
FortuneTeller:

Punished? You seem to be very anxious. I suspect you haven't had a "friend" in a long time. I was recommending you for Toks2008 because he is a thinker. He can be a good online friend for when you want to remove those anxious feelings.

Yes... punished is the word..cause all of the sudden my moniker is all in the "Dating Zone"? Where I don't want it....
Lol!! U know what's so sad here? I had been admiring some of your posts & was gonna actually compliment u on some of them. I thought u were an intelligent person. I don't know u, but I've not been on NL long & was just exploring the site & posting when I found it necessary. I absolutely love to laugh...but this little stunt here is absurd! Are Nigerian women this bold? I'm half Nigerian..but aren't anywhere near this bold! Why do I need an online friend in Nigeria when I can have a flesh-n-blood friend right here in the U.S.? Do u even know why I joined NL? Anxious wouldn't be the word..."flabbergasted" is more like it.
Mrs. FortuneTeller, do u want Mr. Toks2008? Cause u seem to have an admiration for him?
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 4:49am On Dec 30, 2016
Lady39:

Yes... punished is the word..cause all of the sudden my moniker is all in the "Dating Zone"? Where I don't want it....
Lol!! U know what's so sad here? I had been admiring some of your posts & was gonna actually compliment u on some of them. I thought u were an intelligent person. I don't know u, but I've not been on NL long & was just exploring the site & posting when I found it necessary. I absolutely love to laugh...but this little stunt here is absurd! Are Nigerian women this bold? I'm half Nigerian..but aren't anywhere near this bold! Why do I need an online friend in Nigeria when I can have a flesh-n-blood friend right here in the U.S.? Do u even know why I joined NL? Anxious wouldn't be the word..."flabbergasted" is more like it.
Mrs. FortuneTeller, do u want Mr. Toks2008? Cause u seem to have an admiration for him?

No I don't want him. But I do feel you are the perfect woman for him.
Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lady39:

FortuneTeller:

No I don't want him. But I do feel you are the perfect woman for him.

Happy new year my very amiable ladies...wishing you the very best the year has to offer.

BTW lady39 if you don't mind you can add my wattsup number

Happy new year once again.
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
Toks2008:

Happy new year my very amiable ladies...wishing you the very best the year has to offer.

BTW lady39 if you don't mind you can add my wattsup number o8otwo3one4sixo4six

Happy New Years to both of you.

Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Lol!

That meme though...
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Happy New Year to u Mrs. FortuneTeller...i owe all of my good "fortune" to u...this is so hilarious to me...lol...I can't even go there...speechless ..
That Michael Jordan gif says it all...lol
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
Toks2008:

BTW lady39 if you don't mind you can add my wattsup number o8otwo3one4sixo4six

Happy New Year to u Mr.Toks2008. I'm sure u will have a very blessed year...
Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lady39:

Happy New Year to u Mr.Toks2008. I'm sure u will have a very blessed year...

Oh thanks my lady...hope you got the number...looking forward to communicating with you.
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
Toks2008:

Oh thanks my lady...hope you got the number...looking forward to communicating with you.

Oh I got the number...thanks. I don't use whatsapp.. Any other suggestions?
Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 11:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lady39:

Oh I got the number...thanks. I don't use whatsapp.. Any other suggestions?

IMO?

Skype?
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 02, 2017
Toks2008:

IMO?

Skype?

I'll e-mail u....cause I would like to speak with u privately with not so many eyes....if that's ok?
Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 12:09am On Jan 02, 2017
Lady39:

I'll e-mail u....cause I would like to speak with u privately with not so many eyes....if that's ok?

Sure I would prefer that but it is better with IMO or Skype...these are great applications ..

my email is o l a t o k u n b o 40 at Gmail dot Com. ..all together but I only put spaces cos of the anti spam bot on nland

Download IMO to your phone and add my number but if u prefer email. .no problem...just that it can be monotonous
Re: Toks Chat by Omotayor123(f): 12:10am On Jan 02, 2017
Toks2008 my brother.. Happy new year.grin
Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 12:15am On Jan 02, 2017
Omotayor123:
Toks2008 my brother.. Happy new year.grin
Motayor glad to have you in 2017...wishing you the best of the year.

1 Like

Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 2:39am On Jan 02, 2017
Toks2008:

Sure I would prefer that but it is better with IMO or Skype...these are great applications ..

my email is o l a t o k u n b o 40 at Gmail dot Com. ..all together but I only put spaces cos of the anti spam bot on nland

Download IMO to your phone and add my number but if u prefer email. .no problem...just that it can be monotonous

Thanks...will be contacting u soon.
Re: Toks Chat by Vanessa88(f): 8:00am On Jan 02, 2017
Hmm, all that initial gra gra was for what? Lolz dont mind me jor, Happy new year Y'all grin

2 Likes

Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 02, 2017
Vanessa88:
Hmm, all that initial gra gra was for what? Lolz dont mind me jor, Happy new year Y'all grin

You are not the only one surprised with the initial kerfuffle. Lol! You ladies can firm sha and end up coming down at will. Happy New year cutie!

1 Like

Re: Toks Chat by Vanessa88(f): 11:24am On Jan 02, 2017
Neyoor:

You are not the only one surprised with the initial kerfuffle. Lol! You ladies can firm sha and end up coming down at will. Happy New year cutie!
All that hullabaloo of "I no want, I no gree and I dey vex" was just fronting jare lolz no mind us grin
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 02, 2017
Vanessa88:
All that hullabaloo of "I no want, I no gree and I dey vex" was just fronting jare lolz no mind us grin

Lols! It's normal anyway. Orelse, some guys will take the advantage of the easy ride if it comes easy. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mods Pls Do Not Move This Thread, I Think An Inluv With Debosky! / Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside) / Need Only Chat Mate Bbm Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.