Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,874 members, 7,862,934 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Toks Chat - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Toks Chat (4903 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 5:31am On Jan 14, 2017
Collyno82:

Don't you think I would have been the best bet for her

Aproko! how market?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toks Chat by Omotayor123(f): 6:46am On Jan 14, 2017
Toks2008:

Sister lady39 Maka why? see wettin I dey yarn..people wey read this comments go think say I Don dey yarn with you one on one as friends but dey no go know sey all you write for here nah rehearsal cos me I no see any number for my mail o...

E be like sey your shakara na season film..and me I Don tire to dey watch am..
grin grin tongue
Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 8:02am On Jan 14, 2017
Omotayor123:
grin grin tongue

Baby oku how you dey? quite a while.I guess you should be wrapping up with your degree.

Remain blessed dearie.
Re: Toks Chat by Collyno82(m): 9:26am On Jan 14, 2017
Toks2008:

Aproko! how market?
No be Aproko my man toks2008. Who no like oyinbo woman
Re: Toks Chat by Omotayor123(f): 9:37am On Jan 14, 2017
Toks2008:

Baby oku how you dey? quite a while.I guess you should be wrapping up with your degree.

Remain blessed dearie.
I dey oo. yeah, final year things.

you too.
Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
Collyno82:

No be Aproko my man toks2008. Who no like oyinbo woman

You see why I wrote that you be Aproko. .

Yes I like oyinbo women and in fact all women but if what you meant was "who wouldn't like to date a foreign lady" then you are so wrong ..

You can't just date any foreign lady just because she is a foreigner.

I don't know lady39 from Adam but from what I can deduce so far if my 6th sense is correct..I see her as one who loves christ which is a great attribute..and from the pics I saw if what I see is how she is then she is a hottie with nice curves.

As a Cancerian lady she is also a great magician in the kitchen. ... (most ladies born from June 22 to July 21 are usually excellent cooks)

All these attributes endeared me to her persona.. and I wouldn't like her if she is an Athieste or if she is not sexually appealing even if she is an oyinbo.

But surprisingly she is not a full blooded oyinbo but has a firm root in the eastern part of Nigeria.

But on the final note...I will not conclude yet until I do regular call with her to know exactly who I'm relating with. ..Aye le and mewa n sele. . ko MA lo je wipe awon Arabi nii.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toks Chat by Collyno82(m): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
Toks2008:

Yes I like oyinbo women and in fact all women but if what you meant was "who wouldn't like to date a foreign lady" then you are so wrong ..

I don't know lady39 from Adam but from what I can deduce so far if my 6th sense is correct..I see her as one who loves christ which is a great attribute..and from the pics I saw if what I see is how she is then she is a hottie with nice curves.

As a Cancerian lady she is also a great magician in the kitchen. ... (most ladies born from June 22 to July 21 are usually excellent cooks)

All these attributes endeared me to her persona.. and I wouldn't like her if she is an Athieste or if she is not sexually appealing even if she is an oyinbo.

But surprisingly she is not a full blooded oyinbo but has a firm root in the eastern part of Nigeria.

Nevertheless I really don't like the shakara she is putting up.

But on the final note...I will not conclude yet until I do video call with her to know exactly who I'm relating with. ..Aye le and mewa n sele. . ko MA lo je wipe awon Arabi nii.

Congrats in advance I wish u well. But do not be carried away.
Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
Collyno82:

Congrats in advance I wish u well. But do not be carried away.

Congrats for wettin?

Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
Toks2008:

But on the final note...I will not conclude yet until I do regular call with her to know exactly who I'm relating with. ..Aye le and mewa n sele. . ko MA lo je wipe awon Arabi nii.

Well well well, I guess it will be most appropriate to make it clear that I'm now convinced lady39 is as real as the sun and such a loving lady she is.

Yeah I have not met her in person but my sixth sense agrees with me that she is such a sincere,friendly and down to earth person.

Furthermore I beg to disagree with fortuneTeller on her assertions about her as one with a disagreable spirit cos she does not sound like one..you may think I'm asslicking but on the contrary,I'm just stating the obvious from what I have gathered so far.

1 Like

Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 4:54am On Jan 24, 2017
Toks2008:

Well well well, I guess it will be most appropriate to make it clear that I'm now convinced lady39 is as real as the sun and such a loving lady she is.

Yeah I have not met her in person but my sixth sense agrees with me that she is such a sincere,friendly and down to earth person.

Furthermore I beg to disagree with fortuneTeller on her assertions about her as one with a disagreable spirit cos she does not sound like one..you may think I'm asslicking but on the contrary,I'm just stating the obvious from what I have gathered so far.

cheesy
Re: Toks Chat by Collyno82(m): 6:28am On Jan 24, 2017
Toks2008:

Really use ur head man
Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 7:13am On Jan 24, 2017
Collyno82:

Really use ur head man

See me see wahala

This monitoring gidi gan o..why you come carry another person matta for head like pure water?

OK I don hear..ese gan.

1 Like

Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2017
Lady39 it seems you have been in a more pleasant mood likely. I suspect Toks2008 is doing a good joob. cool
Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2017
FortuneTeller:
Lady39 it seems you have been in a more pleasant mood likely. I suspect Toks2008 is doing a good joob. cool

Hmmm!

Fteller I think you really need to apologize to her for those hard comments you made about her having diagreable....cos she is not cool with it.
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 28, 2017
Toks2008:

Hmmm!

Fteller I think you really need to apologize to her for those hard comments you made about her having diagreable....cos she is not cool with it.

I'm glad you are defending her. You are doing as you should. However I will not back down from any comments I have made about you or Lady39.

Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 8:18pm On Jan 28, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I'm glad you are defending her. You are doing as you should. However I will not back down from any comments I have made about you or Lady39.

Can I ask a question...Do you know lady39 in person? have you met before?
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 1:32am On Jan 29, 2017
Toks2008:

Can I ask a question...Do you know lady39 in person? have you met before?

Have I met you in person? cool
Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 8:03am On Jan 29, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Have I met you in person? cool

Then it's so apparent that you are guessing things...

If you were so so wrong about what you wrote about me then you are definitely wrong about what you wrote about her.

I keep wondering why you would introduce a lady to me and then turn around to write those harsh stuffs about her WHEN YOU HAVE NOT EVEN MET HER!

Anyways I believe all you wrote about me or her are untrue,unfounded and mere figment of your imagination so my advice to you is to desist from judging people you have never met with.

Now you need to understand that this is not about me "defending" lady39(cos I have not met with her personally neither have you) but it is about being objective and pragmatic which are my core values....you don't talk down on people you don't know or have not met and just in the same way you tried to bring my reputation down on nairaland but strongly refuted by me,I guess you just want to do same to lady39 which is totally unfair. If you don't know someone personally it will be absolutely wrong to say stuffs about such.
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
Toks2008:

Then it's so apparent that you are guessing things...

If you were so so wrong about what you wrote about me then you are definitely wrong about what you wrote about her.

I keep wondering why you would introduce a lady to me and then turn around to write those harsh stuffs about her WHEN YOU HAVE NOT EVEN MET HER!

Anyways I believe all you wrote about me or her are untrue,unfounded and mere figment of your imagination so my advice to you is to desist from judging people you have never met with.

Now you need to understand that this is not about me "defending" lady39(cos I have not met with her personally neither have you) but it is about being objective and pragmatic which are my core values....you don't talk down on people you don't know or have not met and just in the same way you tried to bring my reputation down on nairaland but strongly refuted by me,I guess you just want to do same to lady39 which is totally unfair. If you don't know someone personally it will be absolutely wrong to say stuffs about such.

But you haven't answered the question. Are you afraid? Have I met you in person? Do you remember? wink When the time is right I reveal some wonderful things to you and lady39.
Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 4:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
FortuneTeller:

But you haven't answered the question. Are you afraid? Have I met you in person? Do you remember? wink When the time is right I reveal some wonderful things to you and lady39.

You sound like a witch no offense but I refuse to be scared...

And if I may ask..why that user name? FortuneTeller? Are you into fortune telling?
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
Toks2008:

You sound like a witch no offense but I refuse to be scared...

And if I may ask..why that user name? FortuneTeller? Are you into fortune telling?

LOL. I take no offense in you calling me a witch. That statement has no power over my life since I'm not in Nigeria at this time. But you have refused to answer my question? Why?
Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
FortuneTeller:

LOL. I take no offense in you calling me a witch. That statement has no power over my life since I'm not in Nigeria at this time. But you have refused to answer my question? Why?

To answer your question..I don't know you and I don't know if you know me.
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 3:42am On Jan 30, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Hi Miss FortuneTeller,
Thank u kindly for the compliment.

1 Like

Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 10:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2017

Hi Miss FortuneTeller,
Thank u kindly for the compliment.

You are very welcome my sister.
Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
FortuneTeller:

You are very welcome my sister.

Fortuneteller I guess you are happy now that lady 39 has deactivated her account due to your unguided and unfounded comments about her personal.
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
Toks2008:

Fortuneteller I guess you are happy now that lady 39 has deactivated her account due to your unguided and unfounded comments about her personal.

I'm sure she will come back under a new moniker. cheesy
Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
sad
FortuneTeller:

I'm sure she will come back under a new moniker. cheesy

If she ever does then it will be because I persuaded her and nothing more.

But come to think of it fteller. ..I really think you should have a rethink when it comes to your funny nature of writing derogatory and unfounded lies about people expecially when it comes to their persona.

This is an online forum with over 2million registered users and it will be a terrible act to just write stuffs about people.

Remember the confrontation we had as regards scam marriage .but for the fact that I stood up to you I guess you nearly tarnished my image..now look at what you wrote about lady39.

I still maintain that as a seasoned and well enlightrned lady,you need to tender an apology to me and even lady39 for those stuffs you wrote but if you insist you won't then you will leave me with no choice but to have my conclusions about you

Nuff said.
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
Toks2008:
sad

If she ever does then it will be because I persuaded her and nothing more.

But come to think of it fteller. ..I really think you should have a rethink when it comes to your funny nature of writing derogatory and unfounded lies about people expecially when it comes to their persona.

This is an online forum with over 2million registered users and it will be a terrible act to just write stuffs about people.

Remember the confrontation we had as regards scam marriage .but for the fact that I stood up to you I guess you nearly tarnished my image..now look at what you wrote about lady39.

I still maintain that as a seasoned and well enlightrned lady,you need to tender an apology to me and even lady39 for those stuffs you wrote but if you insist you won't then you will leave me with no choice but to have my conclusions about you

Nuff said.

Everything I wrote about you is absolutely true. What I wrote about lady39 was my opinion. Have a good day.
Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 12:48am On Feb 02, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Everything I wrote about you is absolutely true. What I wrote about lady39 was my opinion. Have a good day.

Wow! I'm so glad you just own up that you were just making things up about lady39. And as per my case,I remember daring you to prove your point buy till date you haven't which Also makes it totally false.

Bye
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 4:23am On Feb 02, 2017
Toks2008:

Wow! I'm so glad you just own up that you were just making things up about lady39. And as per my case,I remember daring you to prove your point buy till date you haven't which Also makes it totally false.

Bye

An opinion is not "made up". It's how a person feels. I know you want to continue defending her in hopes of getting that Green Card. But I must say it isn't worth much these days. Continue developing your friendship with her and maybe it will work out for the both of you one day. Be blessed.
Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 7:03am On Feb 02, 2017
sad
FortuneTeller:

An opinion is not "made up". It's how a person feels. I know you want to continue defending her in hopes of getting that Green Card. But I must say it isn't worth much these days. Continue developing your friendship with her and maybe it will work out for the both of you one day. Be blessed.

I tried to maintain a serene and friendly disposition towards you but you just wont back down.How I wish you did not mention that green card part but since you did I guess I will drop few lines and ignore you for good.

From the way you talk about green card I can see you are one of those hopeless Nigerians who tie their destiny to American green card and if I'm not mistaken you probably married your present hubby for same green card else you won't see things the way you see it.

I might not have traveled around the world but as I explained to you earlier that I could as well go to U.K or any other European country with much ease but you are just too shallow minded to reason intelligently in this direction...is the dollar more valuable than the Pounds or Euro? so must I have a die hard approach to American green card?Fortuneteller please stop displaying a NPD(Nassisistic personality disorder) biko.

If you must know,if I ever end up with Ngozi, I'm very certain I will grow old with her cos she is an embodiment of great virtues so please stop ridiculing Nigerian guys with your myopic,childish,unfounded and unguided sarcastic remarks.

You sure sound like an "oju o ri ola ri" (one who grew up disadvantaged but surprisingly finds him/herself in a "favourable" position)so it has gotten so much into your head that you now see everyone as your type. More annoying is the way you are too quick to yap about the states as if you were born there not knowing you are barely 5 years there...

I think I should ignore you at this point.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mods Pls Do Not Move This Thread, I Think An Inluv With Debosky! / Wanted:Beautiful Babes Who Need Hot Sex In Lagos! / Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.