Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,876 members, 7,862,946 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

Toks Chat - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Toks Chat (4905 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
Vanessa88:
All that hullabaloo of "I no want, I no gree and I dey vex" was just fronting jare lolz no mind us grin

Hi Vanessa,
I know this looks "contradictory" & all....but "I STILL no want, I STILL no gree and I STILL dey vex" lol...Even though I don't know the meaning of the words(except for "vex" maybe)...they're so cute I had to repeat them! I am trying to find a way to handle this matter privately...since I got "unexpectedly put on blast" publicly from someone I don't know--Mrs. FortuneTeller!
Also Mr.Toks seems like an interesting & intelligent person so this is not really directed at him. However, I'm not trying to play games with anyone. I'm just realizing that this a forum with millions of people who get to see a bunch of stuff that put me in the limelight unwillingly...and I'm still shocked and slightly embarrassed.
Believe it or not, although I comment on lots of posts, when it comes to my personal life...I'm an introvert.
I'm trying to figure out how to kindly & gracefully "bow out" from the limelight of this thread & handle this situation(whatever that may include) privately...that's all.
Happy New Year to u all!
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
Lady39:

Hi Vanessa88,
I know this looks "contradictory" & all....but "I STILL no want, I STILL no gree and I STILL dey vex" lol...Even though I don't know the meaning of the words(except for "vex" maybe)...they're so cute I had to repeat them! I am trying to find a way to handle this matter privately...since I got "unexpectedly put on blast" publicly from someone I don't know--Mrs. FortuneTeller!
Also Mr.Toks seems like an interesting & intelligent person so this is not really directed at him. However, I'm not trying to play games with anyone. I'm just realizing that this a forum with millions of people who get to see a bunch of stuff that put me in the limelight unwillingly...and I'm still shocked and slightly embarrassed.
Believe it or not, although I comment on lots of posts, when it comes to my personal life...I'm an introvert.
I'm trying to figure out how to kindly & gracefully "bow out" from the limelight of this thread & handle this situation(whatever that may include) privately...that's all.
Happy New Year to u all!

Is there any harm in talking with Toks2008? You said you were trying to discover more about your Nigerian roots. He is a great talker and intellectual. I've had to beat him in the past for some of his behavior, but I like his style. When I saw some of the things you posted, I thought the both of you would pair well together. I predict in 6 months time, the two of you will be in a relationship. Please don't be shy about the announcement when the time comes.
Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Is there any harm in talking with Toks2008? You said you were trying to discover more about your Nigerian roots. He is a great talker and intellectual. I've had to beat him in the past for some of his behavior, but I like his style. When I saw some of the things you posted, I thought the both of you would pair well together. I predict in 6 months time, the two of you will be in a relationship. Please don't be shy about the announcement when the time comes.

Hmmm!

Fortune teller...just as your ID depicts.

I'm really scared of you tho cos you tend to know so much about me and I mean stuffs I never revealed online so I'm not ruling out your postulation.

1 Like

Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
Neyoor:

Lols! It's normal anyway. Orelse, some guys will take the advantage of the easy ride if it comes easy. cheesy

If you check all my write ups you will agree that I'm too mature to see any lady as easy ride.
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Lol...I keep trying to move away from this thread....but to no avail! No there's nothing wrong with talking with Mr. Toks2008, BUT I don't know why u want to play matchmaker? U r correct...I said initially (in a particular post with someone) at the beginning of last month when I initially joined Nairaland, that I wanted to explore my other "half"....and I'm doing so..nicely and in the way that I like. Mr. Toks2008 (although personable) isn't the only person who I can talk with on here. In fact, there's a thread (in this room) that someone just put out about a lady needing a serious relationship with a man. Why not go to that thread and suggest Mr.Toks2008 for her?
U would think that I had spoken with u about my relationship status...the way u have invested in this!! Lol
I'm just enjoying my life and the way I'm exploring Nairaland. I don't even mean to be rude to folks...but I have only answered maybe 4 of the "pm's" I've received for this very reason right here...LOL...not wanting to give the wrong impression.
I avoided the "DatingZone" only to end up in it..with all of this being played out publicly!! It wasn't a room I wanted to explore...but u can't seem to understand that...lol.
Mrs. FortuneTeller...I like u....even though I should be angry with u..which is the irony of this whole thing.
I read the whole exchange between u and Mr. Toks2008 on the "American woman Gets Scammed by a Nigerian" post...and boy was that a post!!! That's why I find it extremely interesting that u would suggest me to him? Forgive me for being a little "weirded" out by all of this. U have to stop with the "predictions" though.....
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Toks2008:

If you check all my write ups you will agree that I'm too mature to see any lady as easy ride.

I understand bro, just play save. I know something like this is inevitable and that's why I backed out of the argument that ensued between you and fortuneteller on the other day. Like I said then, there is more to it and I'm glad I'm witnessing as things unfold now.
Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
Lady39:

Lol...I keep trying to move away from this thread....but to no avail! No there's nothing wrong with talking with Mr. Toks2008, BUT I don't know why u want to play matchmaker? U r correct...I said initially (in a particular post with someone) at the beginning of last month when I initially joined Nairaland, that I wanted to explore my other "half"....and I'm doing so..nicely and in the way that I like. Mr. Toks2008 (although personable) isn't the only person who I can talk with on here. In fact, there's a thread (in this room) that someone just put out about a lady needing a serious relationship with a man. Why not go to that thread and suggest Mr.Toks2008 for her?
U would think that I had spoken with u about my relationship status...the way u have invested in this!! Lol
I'm just enjoying my life and the way I'm exploring Nairaland. I don't even mean to be rude to folks...but I have only answered maybe 4 of the "pm's" I've received for this very reason right here...LOL...not wanting to give the wrong impression.
I avoided the "DatingZone" only to end up in it..with all of this being played out publicly!! It wasn't a room I wanted to explore...but u can't seem to understand that...lol.
Mrs. FortuneTeller...I like u....even though I should be angry with u..which is the irony of this whole thing.
I read the whole exchange between u and Mr. Toks2008 on the "American woman Gets Scammed by a Nigerian" post...and boy was that a post!!! That's why I find it extremely interesting that u would suggest me to him? Forgive me for being a little "weirded" out by all of this. U have to stop with the "predictions" though.....

I can't stop laughing out real loud..

Funny enough I did not send you a PM but rather approached you directly by putting my number here which tells you one thing about me...SINCERITY...

When we get talking I will reveal many things to you...things fortuneTeller has no clue about and those are the very premises of my decision.
Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
Neyoor:

I understand bro, just play save. I know something like this is inevitable and that's why I backed out of the argument that ensued between you and fortuneteller on the other day. Like I said then, there is more to it and I'm glad I'm witnessing as things unfold now.

Playing safe it is.

Many people ask me why I'm still single and I tell them that I have my reasons...

Before cyber crime became popular I have known about it,I'm too intelligent to go into such madness...I'm an Alpha male who believes in working hard and taking care of the woman in my life regardless of how much she makes as income.

I hate lies and I tell you as it is which is why I have an open book policy about my life...

That was why I confronted fortuneTeller and even created a thread "why marriage is scam"

There is no crime if you want to build your life in a country where legitimacy pays..a place where hard work pays and where you have better prospect in your chosen career.. what if it will take sincere marriage to achieve that what is the fuse about?

As far as I'm concerned,as long as a lady is pleasing to my eyes,sexually faithful to me,cooks well,knows good skills in the other room and loves GOD then let her get Ready to grow old with me whether she is a Nigerian,Togolese, Briton or American

At 41 I have come to realize that jumping from one lady to another is baseless.
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
Toks2008:

Playing safe it is.

Many people ask me why I'm still single and I tell them that I have my reasons...

Before cyber crime became popular I have known about it,I'm too intelligent to go into such madness...I'm an Alpha male who believes in working hard and taking care of the woman in my life regardless of how much she makes as income.

I hate lies and I tell you as it is which is why I have an open book policy about my life...

That was why I confronted fortuneTeller and even created a thread "why marriage is scam"

There is no crime if you want to build your life in a country where legitimacy pays..a place where hard work pays and where you have better prospect in your chosen career.. what if it will take sincere marriage to achieve that what is the fuse about?

As far as I'm concerned,as long as a lady is pleasing to my eyes,sexually faithful to me,cooks well,knows good skills in the other room and loves GOD then let her get Ready to grow old with me whether she is a Nigerian,Togolese, Briton or American

At 41
kiss kiss kiss kiss.

I must say you've had lots of experience to have gone this far. I understand there is no where one can not find his or her soulmate, once you are able to picture the attributes you want in a lady is her, then you are good to go, irrespective of other people's opinion.

I like your tenacity and diplomacy in handling this case so far and i hope something good comes out of it.

But your case and that of fortuneTeller often amazes me. This moment you are cool and the other moment you are not kiss
Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 10:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
Neyoor:

At 41
kiss kiss kiss kiss.

I must say you've had lots of experience to have gone this far. I understand there is no where one can not find his or her soulmate, once you are able to picture the attributes you want in a lady is her, then you are good to go, irrespective of other people's opinion.

I like your tenacity and diplomacy in handling this case so far and i hope something good comes out of it.

But your case and that of fortuneTeller often amazes me. This moment you are cool and the other moment you are not kiss

@the embolden.. i am very open minded..if its meant to be then it will be...i just love ladies who know what they want and are daring enough to go for it. Responsible Guys in my age bracket don't have time chasing skirts about.

At this juncture i will be signing off from this chat thread.

Thanks fortuneTeller for being naughty and for lady39 i hope to hear or read from you.

Signing out.
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
Toks2008:

@the embolden.. i am very open minded..if its meant to be then it will be...i just love ladies who know what they want and are daring enough to go for it. Responsible Guys in my age bracket don't have time chasing skirts about.

Thanks fortuneTeller for being naughty and for lady39 i hope to hear or read from you.

Signing out.

I will resurrect this thread in 6 months time.
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I will resurrect this thread in 6 months time.

Lol! You no dey tire ni?
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 3:39am On Jan 03, 2017
Neyoor:

Lol! You no dey tire ni?

"And let us not be weary in well doing" kiss
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 3:13am On Jan 05, 2017
Toks2008:

Signing out.

I am sensing a lot of activity between you and lady39. cheesy
Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 5:30am On Jan 12, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I am sensing a lot of activity between you and lady39. cheesy

lol! Please I need to understand that phrase "lot of activity"

You know me to be blunt and down to earth.
I have to state this openly so that people will not start making conclusions.

I can't say there is lot of activity between me and anyone who is too careful to interact with me ..

Lady39 and myself are online friends and the only form of communication at the moment is email hence I can't call that lots of activity.

Yes she seems to be a wonderful lady but then one can never be sure if she is human cos robots can send emails these days and anyone can put up any pics.

I have wonderful nairaland female friends and I mean well groomed,decent elegant and sophisticated ladies who I chat with and also communicate with without fear,suspicion or prejudice and that is my standard for a purposeful friendship regardless of your status or nationality.

Except im dating the lady,the fact that a lady friend of mine resides in the states,or any other advanced country will not make me treat her any different from my lady friend in ikire village of Osun state and if I can do regular calls with a lady friend next door then why can't I do same with a lady friend that stays in the states or any other country outside Nigeria?

If you know my full names,Facebook ID telephone number...why on earth can't I know yours?
if a lady is too careful to know me then of what use is the friendship?

So conclusively I won't blame her so much but for the crazy guys that have given the good Nigerian guys bad image but nevertheless,i am a thorough breed Nigerian guy and I'm proud of who I am.

2 Likes

Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 12, 2017
I knew there was a reason I couldn't sleep...it's about 2:08 A.M. here where I am...(in my "secretive" dwelling place), ..where no one can find me....LOL!!!
Sir Toks, I humbly and seriously ask u this question:
Do u REALLY, REALLY, REALLY want to go there?
Cause I really don't want to...u know that would be a huge problem..BUT if u want to go there, then I have no other choice than to grant your request..
If u wanted my real telephone number, all u had to do was ask. I would have GLADLY egiven it to u....U do know that would have been an international telephone call
I told u I'm not on ANY social media platform other than Nairaland...& I don't use any apps. That leaves my real telephone number.
Please...let's not go there.
I get that u are telling FortuneTeller to resume her search of possible clients for u....U have to let the women know u are still "single & ready to mingle"..lol.
But please don't resort to calling me a "robot" using fake pics. If I wanted to use fake pics, I surely wouldn't come to Nairaland to do it.What do I have to gain from that especially since I didn't join the site to get a man. By the way..did u destroy the 4 pics that I sent u since u believe they're fake? Lol...I am glad that u have an abundance of sophisticated & well-groomed ladies to chat with. May it continue...& the ladies make u happy!
U know what? U are a hilarious man...I refuse to allow u to get me angry. It's too bad u couldn't actually get to know me as a friend...
Now let me get back to sleep....i'm tired.
Have a wonderful day!

Toks2008:

lol! Please I need to understand that phrase "lot of activity"

You know me to be blunt and down to earth.
I have to state this openly so that people will not start making conclusions.

I can't say there is lot of activity between me and anyone who is too careful to interact with me ..

Lady39 and myself are online friends and the only form of communication at the moment is email hence I can't call that lots of activity.

Yes she seems to be a wonderful lady but then one can never be sure if she is human cos robots can send emails these days and anyone can put up any pics.

I have wonderful nairaland female friends and I mean well groomed,decent elegant and sophisticated ladies who I chat with and also communicate with without fear,suspicion or prejudice and that is my standard for a purposeful friendship regardless of your status or nationality.

Except im dating the lady,the fact that a lady friend of mine resides in the states,or any other advanced country will not make me treat her any different from my lady friend in ikire village of Osun state and if I can do regular calls with a lady friend next door then why can't I do same with a lady friend that stays in the states or any other country outside Nigeria?

If you know my full names,Facebook ID telephone number...why on earth can't I know yours?
if a lady is too careful to know me then of what use is the friendship?

So conclusively I won't blame her so much but for the crazy guys that have given the good Nigerian guys bad image but nevertheless,i am a thorough breed Nigerian guy and I'm proud of who I am.
Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 1:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lady39:
I knew there was a reason I couldn't sleep...it's about 2:08 A.M. here where I am...(in my "secretive" dwelling place), ..where no one can find me....LOL!!!
Cause I really don't want to...u know that would be a huge problem..BUT if u want to go there, then I have no other choice than to grant your request..
If u wanted my real telephone number, all u had to do was ask. I would have GLADLY egiven it to u....U do know that would have been an international telephone call
I told u I'm not on ANY social media platform other than Nairaland...& I don't use any apps. That leaves my real telephone number.
I get that u are telling FortuneTeller to resume her search of possible clients for u....U have to let the women know u are still "single & ready to mingle"..lol.
But please don't resort to calling me a "robot" using fake pics. If I wanted to use fake pics, I surely wouldn't come to Nairaland to do it.What do I have to gain from that especially since I didn't join the site to get a man. By the way..did u destroy the 4 pics that I sent u since u believe they're fake? Lol...I am glad that u have an abundance of sophisticated & well-groomed ladies to chat with. May it continue...& the ladies make u happy!
U know what? U are a hilarious man...I refuse to allow u to get me angry. It's too bad u couldn't actually get to know me as a friend...
Have a wonderful day!

This is not intended to get you pissed. ..but just to set the tables straight make you no come put sand for my garri.
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2017
Toks2008:

This is not intended to get you pissed. ..but just to set the tables straight make you no come put sand for my garri.

Ok..."make you no come put sand for my garri," I don't understand what that means. Are u gonna refuse to translate that like u did "Yoruba Demon"?
Yes, I am quite bothered by the method in which u chose to do things Mr. Akorede. I am trying so hard to be patient & exercise self-control here...I have been very quiet...but there's a "time to be silent and a "time to speak.
U and I both know the truth.....
Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lady39:

Ok..."make you no come put sans for my garri," I don't understand what that means. Are u gonna refuse to translate that like u did "Yoruba Demon"?
Yes, I am quite bothered by the method in which u chose to do things Mr. Akorede. I am trying so hard to be patient & exercise self-control here...I have been very quiet...but there's a "time to be silent and a "time to speak.
U and I both know the truth.....

No be only yoruba demon you go see...

Make you no try go learn how to nack beta pidgin make u dey dia dey form porch.
Re: Toks Chat by Collyno82(m): 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2017
Vanessa88:
All that hullabaloo of "I no want, I no gree and I dey vex" was just fronting jare lolz no mind us grin
Na all of follow join. This garagara tire me ooh. Even @ a time I started feeling pity for my friend FortuneTeller. But this attitude of some women dey baffle me.
Re: Toks Chat by Collyno82(m): 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Toks2008:

Playing safe it is.

Haaa toks2008 @ 41 ur still single if I got ur msg too Well. I think is getting late so something bro
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lady39:
Have a wonderful day!

Please don't say I am an agent for Toks2008. I have already confronted the guy for some things in his past. I would never recommend you giving your information to anyone unless you feel comfortable. I observed a few posts here and the two of you seemed like a very good match. I noticed you have a restless spirit and he has a way of calming people.That is why I made the introduction. However I cannot vouch for the character of either of you. It's a shame he has already ruined this. If you want to talk to him, just use Google Voice. It gives you an anonymous number and lets you call at a cheap rate. Sometimes things are misunderstood when you only type with your hands.
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
I certainly don't "want" or "need" to have a restless spirit at this point in my life...however "thank u" for your advice.

FortuneTeller:

Please don't say I am an agent for Toks2008. I have already confronted the guy for some things in his past. I would never recommend you giving your information to anyone unless you feel comfortable. I observed a few posts here and the two of you seemed like a very good match. I noticed you have a restless spirit and he has a way of calming people.That is why I made the introduction. However I cannot vouch for the character of either of you. It's a shame he has already ruined this. If you want to talk to him, just use Google Voice. It gives you an anonymous number and lets you call at a cheap rate. Sometimes things are misunderstood when you only type with your hands.
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lady39:
I certainly don't "want" or "need" to have a restless spirit at this point in my life...however "thank u" for your advice.

You have a very disagreeable spirit. I can tell you don't have many friends, no man, and you seem to have conflict with most people. So at this place in your life, you don't deal with many people because you don't trust them. You have been hurt and disappointed in the past, but unfortunately you are using that as a reason to become more isolated. You've been asking the Lord to send you a worthy man, but still you are alone. I'm sure you are going to "tell my head off" after reading this, but you know it's true. It doesn't matter to me if you talk to Toks2008, but I do feel he can offer a little distraction to keep you company.
Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 5:21pm On Jan 12, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Sometimes things are misunderstood when you only type with your hands.

Exactly my point. And forget Google talk...if you really want to be my friend why go anonymous? ...

Btw how's your hubby? xnd I still need to communicate with yoh in private cos you scare me. ...Lady39 still don't believe I have no clue of who you are...
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
Wow..
"No weapon formed against me shall prosper: and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord." Isaiah 54:17

"For we wrestle not against flesh & blood, But against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places"
Ephesians 6:12

FortuneTeller:

You have a very disagreeable spirit. I can tell you don't have many friends, no man, and you seem to have conflict with most people. So at this place in your life, you don't deal with many people because you don't trust them. You have been hurt and disappointed in the past, but unfortunately you are using that as a reason to become more isolated. You've been asking the Lord to send you a worthy man, but still you are alone. I'm sure you are going to "tell my head off" after reading this, but you know it's true. It doesn't matter to me if you talk to Toks2008, but I do feel he can offer a little distraction to keep you company.
Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Toks2008:

Exactly my point. And forget Google talk...if you really want to be my friend why go anonymous? ...

Btw how's your hubby? xnd I still need to communicate with yoh in private cos you scare me. ...Lady39 still don't believe I have no clue of who you are...

U were given my name. My number is in the email. Call the number if you'd like. By the way, I've been called worse.
Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lady39:

Wow..
"No weapon formed against me shall prosper: and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord." Isaiah 54:17

"For we wrestle not against flesh & blood, But against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places"
Ephesians 6:12

Kilagbe kileju?

Re: Toks Chat by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
Toks2008:

Kilagbe kileju?

I was just quoting the Word. Did u get the number yet?
Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
Lady39:

I was just quoting the Word. Did u get the number yet?
lol! sure I know..just kidding...I will check.

1 Like

Re: Toks Chat by Collyno82(m): 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Don't you think I would have been the best bet for her
Re: Toks Chat by Toks2008(m): 5:30am On Jan 14, 2017
Lady39:

If u wanted my real telephone number, all u had to do was ask.

Lady39:

U were given my name. My number is in the email. Call the number if you'd like. By the way, I've been called worse.

Sister lady39 Maka why? see wettin I dey yarn..people wey read this comments go think say I Don dey yarn with you one on one as friends but dey no go know sey all you write for here nah rehearsal cos me I no see any number for my mail o...

E be like sey your shakara na season film..and me I Don tire to dey watch am..

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mods Pls Do Not Move This Thread, I Think An Inluv With Debosky! / Wanted:Beautiful Babes Who Need Hot Sex In Lagos! / Girls Are So Shallow, The Drool Over Me Cus Of My Looks: (pics Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.