Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,801 members, 7,827,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Back To The Illusion: How Can We Know Our Reality Is An Illusion? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Back To The Illusion: How Can We Know Our Reality Is An Illusion? (4213 Views)

Our Reality Is A Simulation Within A Greater Simulation / Free Will Is An Illusion / Religion: An Illusion That Works Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Back To The Illusion: How Can We Know Our Reality Is An Illusion? by plaetton: 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
truthislight:

The above is not confusing at all.

Garnering of experience is a function of time.

So, your deduction that outside of time there will be no experience hence, consciousness as we know it would be affected.

I preferred using the word affected rather than the absolute of saying "no consciousness", since a new born child may not have had 'experience' as we know it but it is all the same a conscious person.

One can argue that the new born is not quite new since it spent 9months in the worm being programmed. I agree.

All am saying is that: experience and time cannot be separated.

Looking at experience as information cum harnessing data, data has a rate of flow that is proportional to Time.

no time laps no data.

Peace.

I agree.
Btw,
It's been a long absence.
How have you been?
Nice to have you back.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Back To The Illusion: How Can We Know Our Reality Is An Illusion? by truthislight: 2:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
plaetton:

I agree.
Btw,
It's been a long absence.
How have you been?
Nice to have you back.
smiley

Thanks men.

I have not really been far off too much though.

But as you know, we have to literally stay awake because of instances of DeepSight being "in the spirit" like this.

One wonders how one will get him to drop this thing he has about a creature indwelling humans, being responsible for human consciousness.

1 Like

Re: Back To The Illusion: How Can We Know Our Reality Is An Illusion? by plaetton: 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
truthislight:

But as you know, we have to literally stay awake because of instances of DeepSight being in the spirit like this.

One wonders how one will get him to drop this thing he has about a creature indwelling humans, being responsible for human consciousness.
Lol.

Yes indeed.
We must maintain continual vigilance of Deepsight and his WORD SORCERY.
grin

1 Like

Re: Back To The Illusion: How Can We Know Our Reality Is An Illusion? by truthislight: 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
plaetton:
Lol.
Yes indeed. We must maintain continual vigilance of Deepsight and his WORD SORCERY. grin
Lol at word sorcery.
That guy eh with words! No be small thing o.
Re: Back To The Illusion: How Can We Know Our Reality Is An Illusion? by urheme: 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
DeepSight:

Use your hands to touch your physical head. Touch it all round - from the back of your head, to your ears, to the top of your head, then to your temples, feel your eyes, nose, lips and chin. Circle the jaws and back to the back of your head.

What have you just touched and groped?

A Visor.
A helmet-like instrument designed to help the being within perceive its outer physical world.
This object will be taken off at death along with the rest of the instrument - the body: and the real being will exist in its real transcendental reality.

This is virtual reality. A simulated game we enter into at birth and be done with at death. Nothing you see in this world is real. It's all a simulation which [b]we [/b]will step out of at death.

OP seems scary....but I'm still trying to understand you.

at the bold......how do you describe the"we" that stepped out at death ......this seems to be your only reality... deepsight i really want to understand you because i have stepped out of my body severally....on an astral journeying...... which one of me is an illusion and which is a reality....help me please.
Re: Back To The Illusion: How Can We Know Our Reality Is An Illusion? by truthislight: 6:57pm On Jan 11, 2017
DeepSight:

Use your hands to touch your physical head. Touch it all round - from the back of your head, to your ears, to the top of your head, then to your temples, feel your eyes, nose, lips and chin. Circle the jaws and back to the back of your head.

What have you just touched and groped?

A Visor.
A helmet-like instrument designed to help the being within perceive its outer physical world.
This object will be taken off at death along with the rest of the instrument - the body: and the real being will exist in its real transcendental reality.

This is virtual reality. A simulated game we enter into at birth and be done with at death. Nothing you see in this world is real. It's all a simulation which we will step out of at death.

@Deepsight

Please, I want to ask you related questions.
Do well to attend to them.

Please, what really happens to a mad person?

I mean, when a person goes be sack, is it the indwelling entity or what?

2. When drugs pulls one down to derangement, what really happened?

Is it the indwelling entity that why mental or the brain tissue that is affected?

Is the action of the physical material body and consumption affecting the indwelling entity?

3. Can the indwelling entity go mental?

4. Does the indwelling entity consume material substances?

5. When the brain suffers material damage, does it affect the indwelling entity?

Ok, for now, do attend to those. more to come.

Peace.
Re: Back To The Illusion: How Can We Know Our Reality Is An Illusion? by dabigwalls: 8:10am On Dec 12, 2023
This is perhaps one of the most intelligent comments I have read in a bit on Nairaland.

plaetton:

What is the difference between existential illusion and an economic or systemic one ?

If, from infancy , we are sold the first illusion that resources are scare and must be competed for, then that forms the foundations of our perceptions or worldview, and upon which other existential illusions are constructed.

From this illusion of scarcity, we compel our selves to spend almost 100℅ of our lives struggling to accumulate as much of the so-called scarce resources as possible.
Therefore, our consciousness, our conscious perceptions become limited, unable to expand beyond primitive accumulation.

Now , here is the funny part.
Because we spend so much our lives trying to accumulate, we develop a natural fear of death. We complain that life is too short.
We then create an after-life , eternal life illusion to assuage our fears.
In other words, we create an illusion of time, more time to do something other than primitive accumulation.

This is why heaven is sold as a paradise, with no work, no strife, no economic structure, no usury.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Evolution of the Porcupine and Bat / Musician 9ice Changed His Religion / The War In Syria And End Time Prophecy: Any Correlation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.