Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:56 AM

Cynthia Morgan Hits The Streets To Celebrate Christmas With The Less Privileged - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Hits The Streets To Celebrate Christmas With The Less Privileged (21923 Views)

Shina Peller's Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures / Flavour And His Children Celebrate Christmas With Lovely Pictures / Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Hits The Streets To Celebrate Christmas With The Less Privileged by electrokcoi(m): 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
Kingston property

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Hits The Streets To Celebrate Christmas With The Less Privileged by brownhawk: 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
noetic5:
The German juice crooner, through the Cynthia Morgan Foundation, hit the streets on Christmas day to show some love and celebrate with the less privilege ones. She shared the photos on her Instagram account.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/icynthiamorgan/
i don't get it. is she distributing cake on the street lols, I hope not
Re: Cynthia Morgan Hits The Streets To Celebrate Christmas With The Less Privileged by seeniorboy(m): 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
phlamesG:
Which kind hair be this one?? lipsrsealed

Human being who just chose to resemble mami wata undecided
bros!!!!I no knw say u go folo me talk am oooo
Re: Cynthia Morgan Hits The Streets To Celebrate Christmas With The Less Privileged by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
That weavon go dey smell ehn. embarassed

Maybe na dia her own jazz dey
Re: Cynthia Morgan Hits The Streets To Celebrate Christmas With The Less Privileged by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
Well done
Re: Cynthia Morgan Hits The Streets To Celebrate Christmas With The Less Privileged by Zedoo(m): 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
Image laundering....you can do this on any day of the year...
Re: Cynthia Morgan Hits The Streets To Celebrate Christmas With The Less Privileged by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
Trapnews:
See initiation! shocked poverty can make people sell their souls to the devilundecided

Shut up johr! You that is an angel, what have you done ?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Hits The Streets To Celebrate Christmas With The Less Privileged by Jaytecq(m): 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
i love her style... keep it up Morgan
Re: Cynthia Morgan Hits The Streets To Celebrate Christmas With The Less Privileged by godwin120alex: 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
Well done Cynthia Morgan. Good dat she didn't wear that her irritating nose ring.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Hits The Streets To Celebrate Christmas With The Less Privileged by Trapnews: 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
lovelygurl:

Shut up johr! You that is an angel, what have you done ?
You deserve all the slaps undecided

Re: Cynthia Morgan Hits The Streets To Celebrate Christmas With The Less Privileged by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
Trapnews:

You deserve all the slaps undecided
Answer my question Mr holy holy
Re: Cynthia Morgan Hits The Streets To Celebrate Christmas With The Less Privileged by Trapnews: 4:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
lovelygurl:

Answer my question Mr holy holy
Wait a minute! you again?

Re: Cynthia Morgan Hits The Streets To Celebrate Christmas With The Less Privileged by MamaTej(f): 5:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
Justnora:
All these foundations plenty. Why not merge or something? Well I like her spirit.

I have never heard wizkid or Davido did this.

Davido actually celebrated his bday at an Orphanage home last year.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Hits The Streets To Celebrate Christmas With The Less Privileged by cybriz82(m): 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
Goldenheart:
embarassed please Where can I get this baseball bart in Lagos...

Some Danfo drivers's head needs reset with one of those.. .. angry angry angry

negan of walking dead wan sell him own wrap with barb wire..for $20000.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Hits The Streets To Celebrate Christmas With The Less Privileged by iceberylin(m): 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
Do you know a better way to reach out to this kids? through your Music, innovate them, tell hem their history, tell them about corruption, mobilize them to get those old thief's out and rule with youth.. but you rather deceive them to dance o GERMAN JUICE.. You aint no friend..
Re: Cynthia Morgan Hits The Streets To Celebrate Christmas With The Less Privileged by SolexxBarry(m): 7:09am On Dec 27, 2016
Thumbs up dear,you do well skilachii

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool / Do Not Put All Eggs In One Bag - Anita Joseph Tells Ladies On Dating / Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.