Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,771 members, 7,862,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

HELP! How To Report A Soldier Threatening One's Life - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / HELP! How To Report A Soldier Threatening One's Life (820 Views)

Ihebuzo Chris: Face And Profile Of Hacker Threatening Access Bank / Police And Army Officers Fight In Lagos After Policeman Hit A Soldier (Photos) / To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! How To Report A Soldier Threatening One's Life by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 26, 2016
Hi Nigerians, I am receiving constant threats from a Soldier who is dating my ex girlfriend who I got in an argument with recently. She threatened to deal with me and reported to him. He told me when he is done with me nobody will recognize what is left of me and asked me to watch my back.

How do I report this threat, what authorities handle such matters?

I know his name and phone number.
Re: HELP! How To Report A Soldier Threatening One's Life by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
EggPlant:
Hi Nigerians, I am receiving constant threats from a Soldier who is dating my ex girlfriend who I got in an argument with recently. She threatened to deal with me and reported to him. He told me when he is done with me nobody will recognize what is left of me and asked me to watch my back.

How do I report this threat, what authorities handle such matters?

I know his name and phone number.
shes your ex and you got into an argument with here again... why not sever whats left of the relationshio and move on nah... he cant do u anything, trust me his bluffing.. Its only unknown soldiers that carry out their threat, he is known so ba kwome.. kindly drop yours and his info here so incase anything happen to you, we know who cause am.
Re: HELP! How To Report A Soldier Threatening One's Life by gabinogem(m): 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
Go to the barracks & report the issue to MP(military police). They will certainly handle the matter appropriately.
Re: HELP! How To Report A Soldier Threatening One's Life by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
I have surely moved on. She however hasn't cos she siezes every opportunity to insult me. This time around, I replied her, she couldn't handle it and told oga soldier who wants to let hell loose on me.
Re: HELP! How To Report A Soldier Threatening One's Life by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
Thanks for the advise, should I wait till he makes an attempt before I report to the military police?
Re: HELP! How To Report A Soldier Threatening One's Life by Nutase: 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
Someone is in a quagmire grin. Next time you will choose your EX's wisely.
Re: HELP! How To Report A Soldier Threatening One's Life by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nutase:
Someone is in a quagmire grin. Next time you will choose your EX's wisely.
Haha, hilarious!
Re: HELP! How To Report A Soldier Threatening One's Life by andyanders: 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
gabinogem:
Go to the barracks & report the issue to MP(military police). They will certainly handle the matter appropriately.

Take this step above and never say, it is nothing as someone above stated. You must follow this up and have him reported immediately.

The army do not take this issue as nothing as they will surely discipline the guy and the lady too.
Re: HELP! How To Report A Soldier Threatening One's Life by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 27, 2016
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Harvest Of Death And Robbery In Akwa Ibom State / Revealed !!!!! Apostle Suleiman Does Not Even Know Where I Live - Says Stephanie / Angry Naval Officers ‘burn Three Policemen Alive’ In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.