Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels (13690 Views)

How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? / 8 Things You MUST Do To Avoid SARS/Police Harassment. No 4 Is Important / PCRRU: See The States That Recorded The Most Complaints About Police Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by autojosh: 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
The Public Complaints Rapid Response Unit (PCRRU) is a unit of the Nigeria Police Force.

It was established to address the increasing cases of harassment and intimidation of citizens by law enforcement agencies.

The PCRRU was established by the current Inspector General of Police (IGP), Ibrahim Idris.

According to the IGP,  “The Public Complaint Rapid Response Unit is a unit in the force saddled with the responsibility of receiving and resolving all complaints of police professional misconduct emanating from policing activities and operations nationwide.

“The unit is available 24 hours a day to listen to members of the public from across Nigeria.”

The Public Complaints Rapid Response Unit (PCRRU) was established in 2016.

To file a complaint against an official of the Nigeria Police Force (NPF), the following channels are available 24/7.

They are:

1. Website (http://npf.gov.ng/complaint/)

2. Phone numbers (08057000001, 08057000002)

3. SMS and WhatsApp (08057000003)

4. Twitter (@PoliceNG_PCRRU)

5. Facebook (www.facebook.com/policepcrru)

6. Email (policepcrru@gmail.com)

7. BBM (5BA2B5DE)

All these avenues have been made really user-friendly and available all day.

https://autojosh.com/to-report-a-case-of-police-harassment-see-the-available-channels/

5 Likes 8 Shares

Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by Trouble1: 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
Police is not your friend.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
tongue
Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by itiswellandwell: 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
Noted.

Very cheap 64gb s6 edge. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by Amuluonyenaego: 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
dem go reply?

1 Like

Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by adonismuller(m): 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
No need unless you wanna sleep in cell....

Christmas is close , they are looking for every means to make money

5 Likes

Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
Fresh channels for new ways of exploiting the people. The corrupt body odour of the Nigerian Police will sink this ship before it can even set sail.

Look for someone else to deceive. I've given my last fuçk.

4 Likes

Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by castrol180(m): 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
I think this will curb the excesses of the black guys who doubled as men of the underworld...
Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by lizzypro: 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
Make Nigeria Great Again�
Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by MadCow1: 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
Are the Channels available on GOTv?

Asking for a Slay Queen..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
Call them and be ready to buy them fuel to come to your aid. grin

1 Like

Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
Do they have fuel?

2 Likes

Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by rawuxi: 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
All na wash jare.........

1 Like

Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by Mynd44: 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
MadCow1:
Are the Channels available on GOTv?

Asking for a Slay Queen..

grin grin

Madcow
Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by Dynamiceagle(f): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
i doubt if can they withstand the complain or reply to messages, 24 hours kor oyoma
Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by noeloge82(m): 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
What happens to the identity of u who reported a matter
Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2018
So, Police is trying to upgrade.
Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by samisj4real(m): 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
I just delete the WhatsApp chat yesterday if not I would have screenshoted it for all to see. Made a complaint through the WhatsApp channel, about 6 - 7 messages been delivered but no reply, then I gave up. Police is not your friend they are all cunts. Useless profession

3 Likes

Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
This is to tell you how hard working PMB administration been over the years!

I hate the fact that some people are so daft to ever think OBJ/ATIKU and their likes wanted the best of Nigeria. I'm made bold to say the instrument on the hands of the Western world to keep drawing Nigeria backward is OBASANJO.

same set of people that took impunity to its highest order in Nigeria are thesame we are clamouring for again!

well I hope we all get the whole thing right, the future im seeing with Nigeria is not a too good one, every leader wants to replace themselves with their siblings, meanwhile turning the country to a privately owned PLC

well we all have to wise up! meanwhile,

Drabeey was HERE

2 Likes

Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by MadCow1: 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
Mynd44:

grin grin

Madcow

Mynd44... I greet you Sir.

Hope all is well with you?

It's been a minute.
Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
So all these numbers I go cram for head?
Dem no fit make am three figures
Mtcheew
Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by MadCow1: 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
samisj4real:
I just delete the WhatsApp chat yesterday if not I would have screenshoted it for all to see. Made a complaint through the WhatsApp channel, about 6 - 7 messages been delivered but no reply, then I gave up. Police is not your friend they are all cunts. Useless profession

Inspector General of Police wey don block me on Twitter join for telling him the truth..

Just do like me and keep plenry 100 Naira note to use I case of emergency.. Police can never be your Friend.
Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by Eketem: 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
They are actually very effective but I don't know why they are lying that it was IGP Idris that established the unit, it started under Solomon Arase
Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by dust144(m): 6:00pm On Oct 17, 2018
Police close by 6pm due to security reason #thisisnigeria
Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by Eketem: 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
I don't understand the need for these people to lie
IGP Arase started this unit and was very passionate about it, he personally responded to some complains then and anybody can check Google to confirm so why do they need to lie that IGP idris started this?

Complaint Response Unit

The establishment of the Complaints Response Unit,CRU can be described as a positive and landmark initiative by the IGP , as it encourages citizens to monitor Policemen as well hold them accountable for their actions and inactions. Complaint on policemen conducts are sent. The CRU unit is monitored by policemen at the Force headquarters , Abuja and personally supervised by Arase. At the last count, Saturday Vanguard discovered that close to two thousand complaints were received from members of the public on its online platform; www.stopthebribe.com. . This platform has no doubt been an efficient mechanism for deterring some policemen from corrupt practices as well as for investigating erring officers, while communicating feedbacks to the complainants.

Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by leisuretym: 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
report to who? Yomi Sogunle? that clown? I'm not surprised!!

1 Like

Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ok o
Re: To Report A Case Of Police Harassment, See The Available Channels by Rexnegro(m): 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
Amuluonyenaego:
dem go reply?
at least give them benefits of doubt

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Man Caught Stealing Ram In Nasarawa / Baby Stolen From Imo State Maternity Ward After Birth / Why I Attempted To Rape A Five-year-old Girl, Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.