Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,891 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano (22666 Views)

Ali Ndume: 'Senators Are Afraid Of Saraki, Compromise On Critical Issues' / Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja / All Roads In The South East Are Death Traps – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by obailala(m): 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
KidsNEXTdoor:

Am sure you are not Igbo
Not to talk of being from anambra

Abeg mind ur bizness
Face the matter at hand and stop degrading yourself to baseless tribal profiling.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by obailala(m): 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
DevilhimseIf:

[s]i repeat shatap your dirty mouth and get out
to you it's all about Buhari the vagabond

i ask this question mr shameless zombie

have you ever passed that bridge head to see the massive holdup that those rapist Buharian army are causing?

do you know that this is dry season where dust flies anyhow and also do know that someone can suffocate in the midst of hold-up due to the cluster of vehicles including long vehicles which emits poisonous carbon iv oxide and sulphur fumes

do you know the economic activities those things are disrupting

do you that the mopol there are using the opportunity to extort money then giving the army their own share

mr zombie you know nothing
Buhari is a terrorist and surely have a place in Hague
mark my words.
come 2017 any party that field a popular candidate will displace Obiano afterall who knows him in anambra if not for Peter obi
you're so shameless
spits
ndi ala[/s]
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]
[s]shatap there and get out
shameless zombie

kiss the truth [/s]
Take it easy that you don't choke yourself, 2019 is still far.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by Opakan2: 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
Africonji:
Obiano you are A FOOOOOOL!!! And God will punish you and your Awusa co-conspirators.

if Obiano is a fool, then what are you?

I pity you lots I swear.. Chukwu abiama sef go don lose hope for una matter

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
obailala:
Face the matter at hand and stop degrading yourself to baseless tribal profiling.
ALLOW the Igbos face their matter on ground
Go to ur farm or something

1 Like

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
Opakan2:

if Obiano is a fool, then what are you?

I pity you lots I swear.. Chukwu abiama sef go don lose hope for una matter
Pity those who can't mind their business
Who go around shouldering other peoples loads while theirs is at home
Pity those set of people
Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by cstr19: 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by Opakan2: 2:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
cstr19:

Very good.
Now have the courage to secceed.
We know awolowo was the first to do that in Nigeria and he was jailed for treason. Dosen't mean a Yoruba man can not take up the mantle.
Where is jagaban? This is where his leadership is needed.

secceed and go againt Ekwueme's wish?
or you don't know he was part of those who sold you igbos to fulani slavery in the past when all was already set for all to go their separate ways.

more reasons why yorubas won't put mouth in your struggle.. goan beg Ekwueme and co. to release you from fulani grip

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by cstr19: 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
Opakan2:

secceed and go againt Ekwueme's wish?
or you don't know he was part of those who sold you igbos to fulani slavery in the past when all was already set for all to go their separate ways.

more reasons why yorubas won't put mouth in your struggle.. goan beg Ekwueme and co. to release you from fulani grip
Wetin concern ekwueme with afonja aspiration?
Don't you want afonjaland to become a nation where oyibo man will sing their national anthem in Yoruba? cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by DevilhimseIf: 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
[s]
obailala:
Take it easy that you don't choke yourself, 2019 is still far.
[/s]
e pain am

nonsense zombie
Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by Opakan2: 3:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
KidsNEXTdoor:

Pity those who can't mind their business
Who go around shouldering other peoples loads while theirs is at home
Pity those set of people

yes na.. they are the ones I'm talking about
those littered all over my region pokenosing in my people's affairs.. imposing candidates in Lagos, Ogun, Ondo etc.
Oba of Lagos even threatened to drown them in the lagoon.. and they got beating of thier lives from Deji in Akure.

Those are the ones I pity, they can't stay at home to develop their lands but can develop that of others

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by obailala(m): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
KidsNEXTdoor:

ALLOW the Igbos face their matter on ground
Go to ur farm or something
Shut up there and stop being a tribal bigot. What has Nigeria even turned into in the last 2 years?.. We no longer have youths who can have a decent discussion without shamelessly resorting to some senseless tribalism.

We all sit comfortably in our homes and talk about American or other global issues, but here you are, thinking I have no right to discuss what happens in a part of Nigeria my own country because your tribally twisted mind ignorantly assumes it knows where I am from?... It's a shame what the so called leaders of tomorrow have become.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by SUBWAY101(m): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

My brother, don't mind them. We must take up Ibo names and become Manphrodites to deceive people that we are objective. Even when people call us our oshogbo names and expose our yoruba skulls, we must reject it and deceive people that Buhari- a scion of our caliphate conquerors is the best thing to happen to naijeriya. This is because Buhari is greater than Awolowo. grin

Its boring. Even your eboe brodas are ashamed of your ways, why do you eboes deny your tribe everywhere? Something must be wrong somewhere.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by 0xtr169r: 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
obailala:
Shut up there and stop being a tribal bigot. What has Nigeria even turned into in the last 2 years?.. We no longer have youths who can have a decent discussion without resorting to some senseless tribalism.

We all sit comfortably in our homes and talk about American or other global issues, but here you are, thinking I have no right to discuss what happens in a part of Nigeria my own country because your tribally twisted mind ignorantly assumes it knows where I am from?... It's a shame what the so called leaders of tomorrow have become.

It's unwise to receive counsel from unstable, mendacious and unproductive set of people...

"I would argue that Nigeria and South Africa are the two African countries of the greatest strategic importance of the United States. Nigeria because of its sheer size, but also because it is, I think, a noble experiment".
- Campbell, Ex-US Ambassador to Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by Opakan2: 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
cstr19:

Wetin concern ekwueme with afonja aspiration?
Don't you want afonjaland to become a nation where oyibo man will sing their national anthem in Yoruba? cheesy

you don't gerrit.. do you?
I'm not the slave, your people crying bitterly for freedom are..
my boundary is well defined and I'm enjoying association with over 200 tribes in Nigeria. They come to SW, we play, I give them shelter and they pay me tax.

Oyibos know they are always welcome in my lands and they know my people as good people, not drug traffickers or stubborn set.

They can sing in yoruba over there too.. it's not a must they come to odua republic. is it clear now?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by cstr19: 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
Opakan2:

you don't gerrit.. do you?
I'm not the slave, your people crying bitterly for freedom are..
my boundary is well defined and I'm enjoying association with over 200 tribes in Nigeria. They come to SW, we play, I give them shelter and they pay me tax.

Oyibos know they are always welcome in my lands and they know my people as good people, not drug traffickers or stubborn set.

They can sing in yoruba over there too.. it's not a must they come to odua republic. is it clear now?
So in a nutshell, you don't want afonjaland to become the greatest nation in the universe.?
yeye people.
cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by Opakan2: 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
cstr19:

So in a nutshell, you don't want afonjaland to become the greatest nation in the universe.?
yeye people.
cheesy

ka rin ka po lo n ye ni.. it's a popular yoruba saying

we ain't greedy and pompous like the flatrons.. why we are priceless to major and minority tribes in Nigeria.
They accepted us as their kingmakers who decides the fate of Nigeria with the large North.

Don't be jealous, it's God's doing

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by cstr19: 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
Opakan2:

ka rin ka po lo n ye n[/b]i.. it's a popular yoruba saying

we ain't greedy and pompous like the flatrons.. why we are priceless to major and minority tribes in Nigeria.
They accepted us as their kingmakers who decides the fate of Nigeria with the large North.

Don't be jealous, it's God's doing
[b]What is that afonja gibberish?
Kingmakers ?lmao. The first time in Nigerian democracy where the afonjas were actually needed to decide an election becaise the Igbo race uncharacteristically pulled out from a Fulani coalition.
Your tinubu has been thrown to the curbs.
Don't worry, orji uzor kalu and okorocha will show you who the kingmakers are very soon.
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
lalasticlala Seun

1 Like

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by cstr19: 3:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
lalasticlala Seun
You didn't thank me for the lesson I gave you on the existence of a current military operation in the SW.
Is that how you use to do? cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by Opakan2: 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
cstr19:
What is that afonja gibberish?
Kingmakers ?lmao. The first time in Nigerian democracy where the afonjas were actually needed to decide an election becaise the Igbo race uncharacteristically pulled out from a Fulani coalition.
Your tinubu has been thrown to the curbs.
Don't worry, orji uzor kalu and okorocha will show you who the kingmakers are very soon.
cheesy

clifford orji or who?
did I hear you say okorocha? the one turning Imo state kids to almajiris to be fed in his home

mbanu.. stop the silly jokes abeg

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by Opakan2: 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
0xtr169r:

You shall continue to wail and gnash your dirty teeth on NL at the mere mention of NK, IPOB or Biafra till you meet your Waterloo...soonest.

your people said worse to Kemi olunoyo, FFK and co... yet still, they can press the mumu button of the entire igbo clan whenever they feel like.

I might be of help to your struggle tomorrow who knows. but I seriously doubt it

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by cstr19: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
Opakan2:

clifford orji or who?
did I hear you say okorocha? the one turning Imo state kids to almajiris to be fed in his home

mbanu.. stop the silly jokes abeg
get sense na.
When did Nigerian politics became about the most brightest politicians? Buhari as backward as he is, is your president .
Okorocha and Uzor kalu may be piss-poor leaders in 21st century standards, but they are the real stakeholders representing the south in your APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by Opakan2: 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2016
cstr19:
get sense na.
When did Nigerian politics became about the most brightest politicians? Buhari as backward as he is, is your president .
Okorocha and Uzor kalu may be piss-poor leaders in 21st century standards, but they are the real stakeholders representing the south in your APC.

Hmmn.. well if you bliv so

Tinubu has withdrawn cash support for APC so I expect Uzor kalu to turn their ATM
fulanis are smart to be honest.. They made Kalu dump his own party he formed so they can milk him dry in APC.

Presidency will still go to the North regardless, and VP zoned to either SE or SW.. what am I saying sef. it's automatic ticket for PMB and Osibanjo in 2019.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by cstr19: 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
Opakan2:

Hmmn.. well if you bliv so

Tinibu has withdrawn cash support for APC so I expect Uzor kalu to turn their ATM
fulanis are smart to be honest.. They made Kalu dump his own party he formed so they can milk him dry in APC.

Presidency will still go to the North regardless, and VP zoned to either SE or SW.. what am I saying sef.. it's automatic ticket for PMB and Osibanjo in 2019.
So you finally agree that you guys were just temporary kingmakers because the real ones abstained.
End of discussion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by Xbee007(m): 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
MrAdetunjiBayo:

My brother, don't mind them. We must take up Ibo names and become Manphrodites to deceive people that we are objective. Even when people call us our oshogbo names and expose our yoruba skulls, we must reject it and deceive people that Buhari- a scion of our caliphate conquerors is the best thing to happen to naijeriya. This is because Buhari is greater than Awolowo. grin
Both of you guys are nuts!
Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by asha9: 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
Shut up this Abia pig. You want us to allow your useless miscreants led by Nnamdi Kanu to disrupt our dear state!

Africonji:
Obiano you are A FOOOOOOL!!! And God will punish you and your Awusa co-conspirators.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Steps Aside As Director General Of Peter Obi Campaign Organisation / #pdpconvention Between Unity List And The List Of Winners / 2015 Elections Were Not Perfect – Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.