Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano (22671 Views)

Ali Ndume: 'Senators Are Afraid Of Saraki, Compromise On Critical Issues' / Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja / All Roads In The South East Are Death Traps – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by Opakan2: 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
cstr19:
So you finally agree that you guys were just temporary kingmakers because the real ones abstained.
End of discussion.

igbos can't take over what yorubas formed na..

haba! how you sef go reason like that.

The major stakeholders are yorubas with the key state being Lagos. APC wouldn't want Lagos to fall out of their grip.. why Jagaban still remains the boss

my earlier post revealed Kalu just like his peers as political prostitute.. any govt. in power for security of his business.
He cares less about ndigbo or her future

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by maximunimpact(m): 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
Anambra 2017 election on my mind, the sun glass wearing governor may soon end up like Ngige. In 2013 just that Ngige defended Fashola's deportation of lunatics and dumped them at head bridge caused him his political career.

1 Like

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by 0xtr169r: 3:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
Opakan2:

your people said worse to Kemi olunoyo, FFK and co... yet still, they can press the mumu button of the entire igbo clan whenever they feel like.

I might be of help to your struggle tomorrow who knows. but I seriously doubt it

Igbos don't need you and all you ever stand for in life and hereafter. Take your frustrations to OduaArewanistan republic where you're needed to continue your hypocrisy and ass-licking job...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by Smyblueboy(m): 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Awka—GOVERNOR Willie Obiano of Anambra State has said that contrary to insinuations in the social media, the Operation Python Dance recently launched in the five South East states by the Nigerian Army was not an army of occupation, arguing that it was done with the good intention of wiping out crime in the zone.

Pro-Biafra agitators, including the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, the Movement for the Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, and some human rights groups in the zone had condemned the operation, saying that it was targeted against the agitators.

They also argued that it would inflict hardship on the people of the zone, especially during the forthcoming Christmas and New Year celebrations.

But receiving the Chief of Army Staff, COAS, Lt. General Tukur Buratai at the headquarters of the exercise located at the Dora Akunyili Women Development Center, Awka, Obiano said those condemning the exercise missed the point as the exercise was to assist the state in fighting crime.

He said: “They are not Army of occupation as being labeled on the internet. Two and half years ago, our people were not coming home because of security issues and we formed Operation Kpochapu, which cleared the state of crime, such that today, Anambra is the safest state in Nigeria.

“The Army had always assisted the Joint Task Force we set up and they have not disappointed us.” While urging the people to cooperate with the operators of the exercise to sustain the relative peace in the state, the governor observed that it was only criminals and criminally- minded people that would be afraid of the military presence.

In his speech, General Buratai said the exercise was part of the military training programme, which had been launched in other parts of the country.

Meantime, the medical team of the 82 Division of the Nigerian Army has delivered free medical services to select communities in the South East region. The team was under the leadership of the Acting Commander 82 Division Hospital Colonel Olufunke Kayode. The Garrison Commander 82 Division Brigadier General Olufemi Akinjobi was at the Nsukka Centre to supervise the event.

The generous medical outreach was conducted in Okposi, Nsukka and Obinze Communities of Anambra, Enugu and Imo States. Identified communities of Ohafia and Azia in Abia and Ebonyi States are also to benefit from the exercise slated for Thursday 8 December 2016.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/operation-python-dance-not-army-occupation-obiano/

funny
Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by cstr19: 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
Opakan2:

[b]igbos can't take over what yorubas formed na..

[/b]haba! how you sef go reason like that.

The major stakeholders are yorubas with the key state being Lagos. APC wouldn't want Lagos to fall out of their grip.. why Jagaban still remains the boss

my earlier post revealed Kalu just like his peers as political prostitute.. any govt. in power for security of his business.
He cares less about ndigbo or her future
But they have taken it over na. Yes, orji uzor kalu is a political prostitute, but his client is buhari na. Buhari wants to patronize his business grin
He care or does not care about ndi-igbo future is not the question here. Nobody will vote him in any local position in igboland, but he may get our vote in a federal election cheesy. Afterall, we are all playing a political game of ethnic interest at the federal level. That is why a drug-dealer like tinubu is an ethnic leader.
Besides, okorocha was in the thick of things when APC was formed.
PDP did not win lagos for over 12-16 years and they survived just fine. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by wristbangle: 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
Modath cool, e ku role.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by misteryman: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

Achuzia made far reaching and virtuous declarations. The decrepit has been on his knees begging Buhari.

When this python dance come close to you sef all this your declarations go melt away in your throat. Stop bragging.

Afonja Spoted
Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by ogologoamu: 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Apparently referring to the violent IPOB Miscreants online... angry

Apparently the IPOB are playing the Python music for your Army and have reduced your Army to dancers, some have danced to their early Graves.
Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by Opakan2: 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
cstr19:

But they have taken it over na. Yes, orji uzor kalu is a political prostitute, but his client is buhari na. Buhari wants to patronize his business grin
He care or does not care about ndi-igbo future is not the question here. Nobody will vote him in any local position in igboland, but he may get our vote in a federal election cheesy. Afterall, we are all playing a political game of ethnic interest at the federal level. That is why a drug-dealer like tinubu is an ethnic leader.
Besides, okorocha was in the thick of things when APC was formed.
PDP did not win lagos for over 12-16 years and they survived just fine. cheesy

Good thing you know they are political prostitutes.. even Obiano sef will soon follow suit

you sound liberal enough which is quite rare to find among igbos.. I'm sure others see those guys as traitors and nothing else, which is why kalu and co will have ptoblems later.

PDP had Rivers while APC doesn't.. so Lagos is key so far PDP still holds Rivers

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by cstr19: 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
Opakan2:

Good thing you know they are political prostitutes..

you sound liberal enough which is quite rare to find among igbos.. I'm sure others see those guys as traitors and nothing else, which is why kalu and co will have ptoblems later.

PDP had Rivers while APC doesn't.. so Lagos is key so far PDP still holds Rivers
Who is they? Okorocha is not a political prostitute.
He was very critical in the formation of the APC and is the reason why there is still a semblance of APC in the east. He is probably the most trusted APC southern man in the north.
The federal government controls all the major revenue generators in lagos, like seaport, airports, federal taxes and whatever. I don't see how tinubu will stop them from doing that.
Rivers state is an oil state, with a lot of local politics at play involving resource sharing and whatever. It would make sense that the federal government would want to have a stake in who governs it. Lagos is different.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by Opakan2: 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
cstr19:

Who is they? Okorocha is not a political prostitute.
He was very critical in the formation of the APC and is the reason why there is still a semblance of APC in the east. He is probably the most trusted APC southern man in the north.
The federal government controls all the major revenue generators in lagos, like seaport, airports, federal taxes and whatever. I don't see how tinubu will stop them from doing that.
Rivers state is an oil state, with a lot of local politics at play involving resource sharing and whatever. It would make sense that the federal government would want to have a stake in who governs it. Lagos is different.

Lagos to some extent is not, compared to Rivers
but she has one of the largest economies in Africa.. Her progress affects Nigeria proportionally

Okorocha is not regarded in SE else igbos won't be rejoicing over PMB's failed visits. Fulanis know he is a write-off, not important
just let him leave office, he will go into oblivion never to be heard of again

Igbos have a lot of work to do politically and every other thnig wise if they want to remain relevant. The future is quite bleak from the look of things

shalom!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by BabaRamota1980: 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
0xtr169r:

Igbos don't need you and all you ever stand for in life and hereafter. Take your frustrations to OduaArewanistan republic where you're needed to continue your hypocrisy and ass-licking job...

shhut your mouthu!! omo were!

3 Likes

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by FisifunKododada: 4:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
cheesy
Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by killsmith(f): 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
Why are our igbo politicians selling us for their aspirations?

1 Like

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by cstr19: 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
Opakan2:

Lagos to some extent is not, compared to Rivers
but she has one of the largest economies in Africa.. Her progress affects Nigeria proportionally

Okorocha is not regarded in SE else igbos won't be rejoicing over PMB's failed visits. Fulanis know he is a write-off, not important
just let him leave office, he will go into oblivion never to be heard of again

Igbos have a lot of work to do politically and every other thnig wise if they want to remain relevant. The future is quite bleak from the look of things

shalom!

[b]You are chatting shitt bro. I already explained to you that federal politics is a politics of ethnic interests.
Okorocha will win Igbo support in any federal election. He already controls ohanaze ndi-igbo, so the coastt is clear.
Besides, he was already relevant long before he became governor. He was a well-known, well-admired philanthropist in the north.
I know you wish the future was bleak for ndi-igbo understandably out of your own afonja self-interest, but the future can never be more bright for igbos than now even in the Nigerian parlance.
Northern stakeholders and traditional leaders are already visiting the east very frequently like on pilgrimage. The president is also already woeing some Igbo personalities for 2019.
We have never depended on federal largesse anyway, so anything else is just extra.
I think you should worry more about your afonja land. Your tinubu has been disgraced.
Amosun is already smelling blood in the water and challenging tinubu to a political duel. cheesy[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by Ojikutumemu: 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
Igbos will hate this man now. .

3 Likes

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
Opakan2:

yes na.. they are the ones I'm talking about
those littered all over my region pokenosing in my people's affairs.. imposing candidates in Lagos, Ogun, Ondo etc.
Oba of Lagos even threatened to drown them in the lagoon.. and they got beating of thier lives from Deji in Akure.

Those are the ones I pity, they can't stay at home to develop their lands but can develop that of others
A trip to rivers state will shut U up
U will be amazed with the population of sw there....., just rivers
Pity yourself before u pity others
Hungry man size being
Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
obailala:
Shut up there and stop being a tribal bigot. What has Nigeria even turned into in the last 2 years?.. We no longer have youths who can have a decent discussion without shamelessly resorting to some senseless tribalism.

We all sit comfortably in our homes and talk about American or other global issues, but here you are, thinking I have no right to discuss what happens in a part of Nigeria my own country because your tribally twisted mind ignorantly assumes it knows where I am from?... It's a shame what the so called leaders of tomorrow have become.
See madness ooo grin
Stay there and be blabbing
Christiane amanpour
No go mind ur business... Dey waste on time on top another man matter
Ode
Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by Stingman: 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
cstr19:
There is an Operation Awatse in the lagos-ogun axis of the SW.
But then I wouldn't expect you ignorant afonja self to know about it.
Zombie

Afonjas can lie.!!! Believe them at your own peril..

Left to them, they will tell you that the Garden of Eden of the bible, is located at Oshogbo evil forest...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by ShootToKill: 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
Obiano, for saying this 'truth'. You are now a saint, all your sins are forgiven. Infact Obiano you are now greater than Awolowo and MkO. cheesy cheesy
Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by gawu1: 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
DevilhimseIf:
Anambarians are watching
igbos are now observing who's their leader and who's is the saboteur

Obi rebuked FG for mounting road blocks and custom checkpoints in South East which is the most peaceful zone in Nigeria thereby intimidating those travelling for xmas

Obiano is lauding the FG for using roadblocks and python dance to intimidate igbos

Ekweremmadu spoke against such acts against igbos

hmmm we anambarians are watching it's like Obiano does not know how things work in anambra state well since am not obi's fan nor his fan too i wish him good luck in his reelection and he should pray hard so that what happened to Hillary Clinton should not happen to him.
Least I know, What happened to Hillary Clinton had happened first to your adopted hero from Otouke.
Or are you advising that Obiono should not take to the footsteps of your Otouke hero so that he can avoid replica of what happened to Hillary Clinton that took to same?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by Opakan2: 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
KidsNEXTdoor:

A trip to rivers state will shut U up
U will be amazed with the population of sw there....., just rivers
Pity yourself before u pity others
Hungry man size being

K

you"ve been noticed. Anywhere you see my comments, dnt bother quoting cos I won't reply

Now fvck off my mentions

6 Likes

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by ihatesycophant(m): 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
0xtr169r:

Silly rants of frustrations and hypocrisy from inconsequential, loudmouthed bigots...

If the greedy and treacherous criminal, Awolowo, had an iota of the bravery of NK or Ojukwu he wouldn't have committed suicide via rat poisoning.

Ojukwu lived fighting for the liberation his people unlike Awolowo who opted to become "boy-boy" to Gowon who was young enough to be his son, and in the process, sold the Yoruba nation to the Northern oligarch. Ojukwu remains a hero to this day.

Awolowo died like a rat in the street gutter - http://247ureports.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-by-abdulmumini-adeku/
His greed finally nailed him. He died a nobody, the world never celebrated him. Till date the Yoruba nation remain eternal slaves to the Gambaris.
If you're good at telling lies all the times, you should have pulse till next year. We're in the season of celebrating Christ and also advancing to a New Year where everyone is expected to make restitution for their sins. Must you show your lying spirit during this holy season.
I don't think you can open any history book and you will not read about Awolowo's exploits in western region in education which many of your grandparents also benefited from. His efforts in agriculture was also noticed all over the west.
Young boy, the real hero in Yoruba land is not killed by gun or molested by forces and not die a natural death. A real hero is the one that did what a real man suppose to do when want to be subjected to ridicule or kill by his enemies. He truly you're old enough in the late eighties what the government of Babangida planned for Awolowo you will not talk like a small boy born yesterday. Awolowo did the real thing a real man suppose to do. Ask anybody no hero in Yoruba land can be killed by gun or ridiculed by any force.
Please can you tell me and the world any direct impact Ojukwu had on his people that result in their economic emancipation. All we know about him is that he fought a lost battle and ran away, till Gowon you blasted brought him back to Nigeria. Bringing Nnamdi Kanu in the equation is even a slap to Igbo race and those that have been fighting tooth and nail for the emancipation of Igbo. NK is just an opportunist that is riding on the gullible that doesn't know history. This is a man that have lived his life virtually in Britain and even naturalised himself there. Ojukwu was even better than him because he was with his people through the thin and thick and they weather the storm together while a man that has been living in luxury claiming he is fighting for his people, how would he fill their impulse when he didn't feel what they want, d feeling.
Only thing you can read about Ojukwu is he fought lost battle but go home and ask your father if is not filled with hate like you, he'll tell you the Awolowo affected the whole western region which Ojukwu himself testified during his campaign in 2003 "Awolowo the only president Nigeria had not had"

2 Likes

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by FisifunKododada: 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
[b]Igbos need a re-orientation - politically and psychologically. Nnamdi Kanu has polluted the minds of so many jobless touts in the South-East. The level of hatred that they now show towards Nigeria, the North and the West is almost unprecedented. Igbo political leaders like Okorocha have now realized this mistake and are now beginning to rebuild the bridge with the West (Obasanjo's visit) and the North (the emir's visit). Okorocha might end up being the most significant Igbo leader in the last 50 or so years if he plays his card right. The question remains: can Okorocha reunite the Igbos under the APC umbrella? Now, even if he succeeds will he also succeed in bringing the SS PDP-GEJ coalition with him? He has to tick these two boxes. Then and only then will Igbos have a very good chance to be relevant come 2019. Short of that, a total meltdown of Buhari's presidency by the time 2019 comes around will be required for an Northern/Eastern PDP ticket to take over from the Buhari/Osinbanjo APC (North/West) ticket.[/b]

[b]Nigerian politics is a shameless tribal mess which favors the North over the rest of the country. That is the singular reason opposition to true constitutional reform is strongest among the Northern oligarchs. Yorubas and Ibos are mere willing tools (with Yorubas having a slight political advantage and a very large regional economic advantage) in the hands of the North to continually cede power to themselves. In addition, Yorubas and Igbos are not likely to unite anytime soon. Eventually, the rubber will meet the road and Nigeria will crumble under this anti-symmetric power system. Unfortunately for Igbos when (not if) this happens, they are far more likely to be the biggest losers in Nigeria's disintegration than the other two major tribes. Yorubas will come out as the economic victors in the event of disintegration. So you can see the frustration of Igbos. They are between a rock and a hard place. They are better in one Nigeria because of economic migration but regional-economically one Nigeria does not favor them. However, in a divided Nigeria they would have a difficult time.[/b]

In conclusion, politically Yorubas will like to be were the Northerners are (having almost complete control over who handles the central government) however, we do not envy the Igbos one bit. Politically, Igbos are in an untenable position and this will continue for the foreseeable future. As far as the SW remains the hub of Nigeria's diversity and progress, we (the Yorubas) will always do fine. And if Nigeria disintegrate, we we have most things in place to be the most successful entity out of all the geopolitical fragments.

3 Likes

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by able20(m): 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
Africonji:
Obiano you are A FOOOOOOL!!! And God will punish you and your Awusa co-conspirators.
But you hailed him when he exported Ugu to Europe

4 Likes

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
Una done hear am. only the criminals and criminally minded are against 'operation python dance'.

3 Likes

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by obailala(m): 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
KidsNEXTdoor:

See madness ooo grin
Stay there and be blabbing
Christiane amanpour
No go mind ur business... Dey waste on time on top another man matter
Ode
"On top another man matter"

You see exactly what I'm talking about?... The foolishness inflicted by tribalism is the reason why you assume you know where I am from and also automatically assume "the matter is not my business."
#Iberiberism

3 Likes

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by excanny: 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
CROCODILE SMILE - Niger Delta PYTHON DANCE - South East Ops HARMONY - Southern Kaduna Ops Sharan Daji. - Zamfara State Ops Lafiya Dole. - North East
SW - Operation OWAMBE grin grin
Yet they say Yorubas Are Not Civilized??
South West get sense pass all the zones for Nigeria right from time .

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Award $5.8 Billion Mambila Dam Power Plant Contract To Chinese State Firm / ASUU Threatens Fresh Strike, Gives FG Tuesday Ultimatum / Buhari Congratulates Obaseki, Oshiomhole On Victory At Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.