Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano (22670 Views)

Ali Ndume: 'Senators Are Afraid Of Saraki, Compromise On Critical Issues' / Police To Parade Dino Melaye With Criminals In Lokoja / All Roads In The South East Are Death Traps – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by willibounce1(m): 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
LMAO....the governor knows his people very well. He has said it all. If your hands are clean, you need not be afraid... them go curse obiano tire.

5 Likes

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by willibounce1(m): 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
CROCODILE SMILE - Niger Delta
PYTHON DANCE - South East
Ops HARMONY - Southern Kaduna
Ops Sharan Daji. - Zamfara State
Ops Lafiya Dole. - North East

SW - Operation OWAMBE grin grin

Yet they say Yorubas Are Not Civilized??

Lol... the song we sing in the south West is:

AWA WA! OTA JON
AWA N WE, OTA N RUN!

2 Likes

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by checkolatunji: 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
cstr19:
What is that afonja gibberish?
Kingmakers ?lmao. The first time in Nigerian democracy where the afonjas were actually needed to decide an election becaise the Igbo race uncharacteristically pulled out from a Fulani coalition.
How Your tinubu has been thrown to the curbs.
Don't worry, orji uzor kalu and okorocha will show you who the kingmakers are very soon.
cheesy

I thought you hated Okorocha and Kalu like mad cos they are in Apc? Now, you are hoping on them to bring back your suppose lost glory.

It's funny how you flatinoes think with your flat head.

Ekwensu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by oluwaahmed: 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Wat abt OP MESA & OP AWATSE?? Mhumu afonja

1 Like

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by KidsNEXTdoor: 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
Opakan2:

K

you"ve been noticed. Anywhere you see my comments, dnt bother quoting cos I won't reply

Now fvck off my mentions
I go dey quote u and u must dey reply
Since u can't face ur oshogbo bizness
Oya reply this sharp sharp grin ode
Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by marcel399(m): 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

ahh were, son of abandoned ancestry. Omo aj'okuta ma m'omi. Okoro bast3rd! We are bringing the set of hardcore bokoharam to the prison near your village. They will be locked up but there will be a jailbreak carried out by their brothers. Get ready for islamization. Have you learnt how to say Allauh Akbaru yet?
Sharp sharp no waste time o
Allauh Akbaru my foot......u get ready to say in Jesus Name......but come to think of it, can't the so called Islam leave their God to fight for him self.......for the the freedom of my people, we must get it by fire by force whether buhari likes it or not.
Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by Stingman: 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
willibounce1:

Lol... the song we sing in the south West is:

AWA WA! OTA JON
AWA N WE, OTA N RUN!

Ignorant man! Have you heard of Operation Awatse, before? It is the worse of its kind so far with airforce bombs pounding parts of Lagos, Ogun and Ondo states?. You are jumping up and down for nothing...

1 Like

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by tollyboy5(m): 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Awatse! Nobody know it if it is obvious we would have have security issue reaching headline just like other region in Nigeria Awatse ko a washe ni mtchew

1 Like

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by tollyboy5(m): 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
That's just a quick move to stop the migration of militant to southwest that's why it did not last and its not popular like others

1 Like

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by AntiNigerian: 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
What more can I expect from Lugardian slaves... NNAMDI KANU said this thing before his arrest.. "They'll surround us with their armies, but they'll surely be disgraced"! So Lugardian slaves can keep on worshipping Lord Lugard's cock any day any time!

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by willibounce1(m): 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
Stingman:

Ignorant man! Have you heard of Operation Awatse, before? It is the worse of its kind so far with airforce bombs pounding parts of Lagos, Ogun and Ondo states?. You are jumping up and down for nothing...

Mumu... awaste kor atawewe ni. Nobody is complaining about whatever operation is going on in the south West. The operation here is to fish out you akpu eating criminals and send you back to wherever you came from. We won't complain here because we got nothing to.be scared of. Even if they bring all the soldiers in nigeria to southwest, they are welcome. The soldiers here are happy because nobody is giving them any headache. They are grooving and enjoying all the OWAMBE in lagos.

AWA N JE fried rice...OTA N JE AKPU!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by willibounce1(m): 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
tollyboy5:
Awatse! Nobody know it if it is obvious we would have have security issue reaching headline just like other region in Nigeria Awatse ko a washe ni mtchew

No mind the akpu eating bitter monster.... everything dey pepper them for body like who them swear for. They can't be happy even during this Xmas period.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by engrchykae(m): 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2016
Opakan2:

yes na.. they are the ones I'm talking about
those littered all over my region pokenosing in my people's affairs.. imposing candidates in Lagos, Ogun, Ondo etc.
Oba of Lagos even threatened to drown them in the lagoon.. and they got beating of thier lives from Deji in Akure.

Those are the ones I pity, they can't stay at home to develop their lands but can develop that of others
i now understand that the heavy presence of my people in ur region is a source of nightmare to you but calm down because last i checked we are one nigeria.the emirate have taken illorin while the combined tribes of ibos and hausas are gradually colonizing lagos while ur timid people can never assert yourselves outside your region.dont allow the status of lagos to deceive you because ur region would soon be completely colonized economically and even politically especially 'lagos ur darling'.am expecting ur damage-control rejoinder.
Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by PentiumPro(f): 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
Obiano is the GOVERNOR and he is in a better position to talk on this isssue.
We should ignore all the internet miscreants vibrating on this thread.
Python dance is for anyone that want to do anyhow in the SE.

4 Likes

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by adisaigbo1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
cstr19:
There is an Operation Awatse in the lagos-ogun axis of the SW.
But then I wouldn't expect you ignorant afonja self to know about it.
Zombie
Flat head.....pls sit down, let me tell you something about low self-esteem

6 Likes

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by PentiumPro(f): 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
cstr19:
Zombie

Operation Awatse you gleefully out of ignorance mentioned is inside deep swampy jungle that rarely have impact on ordinary citizens.
Meanwhile Python dance is happening on your highways, on your major roads and on your streets. Between Asaba and Onitsha, there are over 10 army check points looking for who to dance with grin
Your region is under a military siege

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by engrchykae(m): 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
cstr19:
What is that afonja gibberish?
Kingmakers ?lmao. The first time in Nigerian democracy where the afonjas were actually needed to decide an election becaise the Igbo race uncharacteristically pulled out from a Fulani coalition.
Your tinubu has been thrown to the curbs.
Don't worry, orji uzor kalu and okorocha will show you who the kingmakers are very soon.
cheesy
pmb is being served yoruba amala and ewedu(osibanjo) but pmb is salivating for igbo oha soup and fufu(orji uzor kalu)the southwest should understand that the north dont hate igbos the way yorubas fantasize because the north pardoned ojukwu to get the support of igbos that gave birth to shagari/ekwueme making awolowo and black scorpion appear stupid.the north prefer to collabo with igbos because when we choose to stand by you during election,ur opponent will get 14,000 and 15,000 votes in ebonyi and enugu respectively in 2015 election,pmb was impressed with such support and is now courting for such support unlike the southwest that can never give more than 50% support to a candidate since mko
Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by 0xtr190r: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
ihatesycophant:
If you're good at telling lies all the times, you should have pulse till next year. We're in the season of celebrating Christ and also advancing to a New Year where everyone is expected to make restitution for their sins. Must you show your lying spirit during this holy season.
I don't think you can open any history book and you will not read about Awolowo's exploits in western region in education which many of your grandparents also benefited from. His efforts in agriculture was also noticed all over the west.
Young boy, the real hero in Yoruba land is not killed by gun or molested by forces and not die a natural death. A real hero is the one that did what a real man suppose to do when want to be subjected to ridicule or kill by his enemies. He truly you're old enough in the late eighties what the government of Babangida planned for Awolowo you will not talk like a small boy born yesterday. Awolowo did the real thing a real man suppose to do. Ask anybody no hero in Yoruba land can be killed by gun or ridiculed by any force.
Please can you tell me and the world any direct impact Ojukwu had on his people that result in their economic emancipation. All we know about him is that he fought a lost battle and ran away, till Gowon you blasted brought him back to Nigeria. Bringing Nnamdi Kanu in the equation is even a slap to Igbo race and those that have been fighting tooth and nail for the emancipation of Igbo. NK is just an opportunist that is riding on the gullible that doesn't know history. This is a man that have lived his life virtually in Britain and even naturalised himself there. Ojukwu was even better than him because he was with his people through the thin and thick and they weather the storm together while a man that has been living in luxury claiming he is fighting for his people, how would he fill their impulse when he didn't feel what they want, d feeling.
Only thing you can read about Ojukwu is he fought lost battle but go home and ask your father if is not filled with hate like you, he'll tell you the Awolowo affected the whole western region which Ojukwu himself testified during his campaign in 2003 "Awolowo the only president Nigeria had not had"

Igbos are not to be blamed for the notoriety of Yoruba tribe in making a living out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs. Little wonder Yorubas and their Northern masters removed the teaching of history from schools to afford you lying hypocrites and parasites the opportunity to twist and distort history at will to suit your narratives.

A frustrated history distortionist and lying propagandist. A debased, notorious pogrom-loving spawn of murderous bigots calling someone a liar! This is the joke of the century!

Just to bust your bubble a bit: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the current Emir of Kano, a Fulani, revealed the truth about the notorious liars and history distortionists by declaring, "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA"?
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/
"In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude...

In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude..."

Ogundipe did not even fight before running for his miserable life. Awolowo rather than defend his Yoruba people committed suicide. Awolowo wouldn't have died of rat poison if he had an iota of the bravery of NK or Ojukwu. Ojukwu remains a hero today for standing up for his people! That cannot be said about even about the Yoruba General Oladipo Diya who wept like a kid before a junior officer because he was afraid of his life....after wilfully and knowingly plotting a coup.

Awo died like a rat in the street gutter - http://247ureports.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-by-abdulmumini-adeku/
His greed finally nailed him. He died a nobody, the world never celebrated him like the world did for Ojukwu.

Even the notorious Benjamin Adekunle, who wasted 33000 soldiers in the course of hunting for Biafran civilians lived the rest of his life in misery and pains. He was made to die like a vulture about 40 years later after the war.

Yorubas should grow a ball and stop ass-licking their Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri slave masters and using some other regions to shield their cowardly mien. It's pathetic!

Face OduaArewanistan republic and mind your business with your Fulani masters.

FANI-KAYODE ON NNAMDI KANU
Nnamdi Kanu, who is the leader of IPOB and easily the most courageous, powerful and credible Igbo leader in Nigeria today.
 I was amazed at his depth of knowledge, his immense courage and his deep convictions.

...we must give honor to whom it is due. Consequently I have no regrets for what I have said.
I have associated with, met and worked with many men of influence and power since I entered the combustible fray of politics thirty years ago but this one was different.

This was a man that had what I would describe as a Mahatma Ghandi-like quality. That is to say he is one that is prepared to sacrifice everything and anything for his beliefs, his people and his cause.
Like the great Scottish freedom fighter William Wallace I have no doubt that if he deemed it necessary he would go as far as to sacrifice his very life in the struggle for freedom and independence for his Igbo people from the Nigerian state and from our internal colonial masters and for the establishment of his beloved Biafra.

Not all may agree with him on that course but they must respect his determination, passion and courage.

Very few Nigerian leaders have that level of selflessness and commitment to any cause and, simply put, I admire it.

I looked deeply into his eyes as we spoke and I touched and weighed his soul.

I can tell you, without any fear of contradiction, that he is a profoundly good man who loves his Igbo people deeply.

He is also well-educated and widely-read and he is a formidable intellectual.

He is not a politician in the true sense of the word but rather a freedom fighter and a charismatic leader who has managed to inspire millions of Igbo youth all over the world to once again have faith in themselves and their collective cause and aspirations. In my view that is a good thing.

I can also tell you this: he is a man of great faith and conviction and his rise to prominence is not ordinary but instead prophetic.

He cannot be destroyed or silenced by any government or man born of woman because the Lord is with him and He is using him. He is using him to say and do the things that many believe but that are too scared to say or do.
Other leaders have had their time in the past and now this is his. He is paying a very heavy price right now for what God will use him for in the future.

Very few leaders can or would be willing to take the pain and make the kind of sacrifice that this man is making today.

I am a very cautious and circumspect person and it takes me a while to warm to people or for them to win my confidence. Yet this case was different.

Nnamdi and I, rather like Che Guevera and Fidel Castro at the beginning of the Cuban revolution, connected immediately and he won my trust, respect and admiration.

If there is anyone that can truly build the much needed bridge between the south-west, the south-south and the south-east it is Nnamdi Kanu.

This is because he is pragmatic and sincere. It is because he is respectful and accomodating of alternative points of view and dissenting opinions and he speaks from a position of knowledge and strength. It ibecause he is very proud of his Igbo heritage and he would never betray his people or prostitute his principles.

The truth is that he is not just a combination of Owelle Nnamdi Azikwe and Dim Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu: he is a combination of Azikwe, Ojukwu AND Major Kaduna Nzeogwu all rolled into one.

The fire of revolution and the yearning for fundamental and equitable change burns in his blood and resides in his bones.

He has spoken up for, defended and fought for the preservation and dignity of his people just as those other three leaders did in the past at different times in our history.
His love, remarkable courage and sheer passion for his people and their cause is boundless and unfathomable.

The Igbo is blessed to have him as one of the most respected and reverred leaders in our entire history as a nation.

What a man he is. What a mighty spirit. What a beautiful soul. What a braveheart.

Today may belong to our oppressors but tomorrow belongs to us.

At the appointed time we shall rise up to where we belong as a people and we shall free ourselves from the demonic shackles and satanic chains that have have been placed upon us by our collective tormentors.

And when that time comes we shall stand shoulder to shoulder with men like Nnamdi Kanu and face down our collective enemies.

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob shall rise to our defence and the Lord of Hosts, the Ancient of Days, the God of the Armies of Israel and He who holds the universe together by the power of His word shall lift us up to where we belong.

http://investorsking.com/the-heart-and-soul-of-nnamdi-kanu-femi-fani-kayode/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by asha9: 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
PentiumPro:
Obiano is the GOVERNOR and he is in a better position to talk on this isssue.
We should ignore all the internet miscreants vibrating on this thread.
Python dance is for anyone that want to do anyhow in the SE.

I support you on this..

2 Likes

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by cstr19: 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
checkolatunji:

I thought you hated Okorocha and Kalu like mad cos they are in Apc? Now, you are hoping on them to bring back your suppose lost glory.

It's funny how you flatinoes think with your flat head.

Ekwensu
Fucck off.
Wetin concern me with an afonja with a pyramid -shaped cerebellum.
You expect me to start explaining myself to you on Igbo based local politics.
Kill yourself. Okorocha and Uzor kalu have taken over the APC.
Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by superstar1(m): 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
cstr19:
Zombie

Olodo Osu Ojukwu, it is "there was" and not "there is".

The operation has been concluded for over 6weeks now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by najoke: 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
0xtr190r:

[s]Igbos are not to be blamed for the notoriety of Yoruba tribe in making a living out of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs. Little wonder Yorubas and their Northern masters removed the teaching of history from schools to afford you lying hypocrites and parasites the opportunity to twist and distort history at will to suit your narratives.

A frustrated history distortionist and lying propagandist. A debased, notorious pogrom-loving spawn of murderous bigots calling someone a liar! This is the joke of the century!

Just to bust your bubble a bit: Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the current Emir of Kano, a Fulani, revealed the truth about the notorious liars and history distortionists by declaring, "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA"?
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/
"In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude...

In sum, the Yoruba political leadership, as mentioned by Balarabe Musa, has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude..."

Ogundipe did not even fight before running for his miserable life. Awolowo rather than defend his Yoruba people committed suicide. Awolowo wouldn't have died of rat poison if he had an iota of the bravery of NK or Ojukwu. Ojukwu remains a hero today for standing up for his people! That cannot be said about even about the Yoruba General Oladipo Diya who wept like a kid before a junior officer because he was afraid of his life....after wilfully and knowingly plotting a coup.

Awo died like a rat in the street gutter - http://247ureports.com/how-awolowo-committed-suicide-by-abdulmumini-adeku/
His greed finally nailed him. He died a nobody, the world never celebrated him like the world did for Ojukwu.

Even the notorious Benjamin Adekunle, who wasted 33000 soldiers in the course of hunting for Biafran civilians lived the rest of his life in misery and pains. He was made to die like a vulture about 40 years later after the war.

Yorubas should grow a ball and stop ass-licking their Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri slave masters and using some other regions to shield their cowardly mien. It's pathetic!

Face OduaArewanistan republic and mind your business with your Fulani masters.

FANI-KAYODE ON NNAMDI KANU
Nnamdi Kanu, who is the leader of IPOB and easily the most courageous, powerful and credible Igbo leader in Nigeria today.
 I was amazed at his depth of knowledge, his immense courage and his deep convictions.

...we must give honor to whom it is due. Consequently I have no regrets for what I have said.
I have associated with, met and worked with many men of influence and power since I entered the combustible fray of politics thirty years ago but this one was different.

This was a man that had what I would describe as a Mahatma Ghandi-like quality. That is to say he is one that is prepared to sacrifice everything and anything for his beliefs, his people and his cause.
Like the great Scottish freedom fighter William Wallace I have no doubt that if he deemed it necessary he would go as far as to sacrifice his very life in the struggle for freedom and independence for his Igbo people from the Nigerian state and from our internal colonial masters and for the establishment of his beloved Biafra.

Not all may agree with him on that course but they must respect his determination, passion and courage.

Very few Nigerian leaders have that level of selflessness and commitment to any cause and, simply put, I admire it.

I looked deeply into his eyes as we spoke and I touched and weighed his soul.

I can tell you, without any fear of contradiction, that he is a profoundly good man who loves his Igbo people deeply.

He is also well-educated and widely-read and he is a formidable intellectual.

He is not a politician in the true sense of the word but rather a freedom fighter and a charismatic leader who has managed to inspire millions of Igbo youth all over the world to once again have faith in themselves and their collective cause and aspirations. In my view that is a good thing.

I can also tell you this: he is a man of great faith and conviction and his rise to prominence is not ordinary but instead prophetic.

He cannot be destroyed or silenced by any government or man born of woman because the Lord is with him and He is using him. He is using him to say and do the things that many believe but that are too scared to say or do.
Other leaders have had their time in the past and now this is his. He is paying a very heavy price right now for what God will use him for in the future.

Very few leaders can or would be willing to take the pain and make the kind of sacrifice that this man is making today.

I am a very cautious and circumspect person and it takes me a while to warm to people or for them to win my confidence. Yet this case was different.

Nnamdi and I, rather like Che Guevera and Fidel Castro at the beginning of the Cuban revolution, connected immediately and he won my trust, respect and admiration.

If there is anyone that can truly build the much needed bridge between the south-west, the south-south and the south-east it is Nnamdi Kanu.

This is because he is pragmatic and sincere. It is because he is respectful and accomodating of alternative points of view and dissenting opinions and he speaks from a position of knowledge and strength. It ibecause he is very proud of his Igbo heritage and he would never betray his people or prostitute his principles.

The truth is that he is not just a combination of Owelle Nnamdi Azikwe and Dim Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu: he is a combination of Azikwe, Ojukwu AND Major Kaduna Nzeogwu all rolled into one.

The fire of revolution and the yearning for fundamental and equitable change burns in his blood and resides in his bones.

He has spoken up for, defended and fought for the preservation and dignity of his people just as those other three leaders did in the past at different times in our history.
His love, remarkable courage and sheer passion for his people and their cause is boundless and unfathomable.

The Igbo is blessed to have him as one of the most respected and reverred leaders in our entire history as a nation.

What a man he is. What a mighty spirit. What a beautiful soul. What a braveheart.

Today may belong to our oppressors but tomorrow belongs to us.

At the appointed time we shall rise up to where we belong as a people and we shall free ourselves from the demonic shackles and satanic chains that have have been placed upon us by our collective tormentors.

And when that time comes we shall stand shoulder to shoulder with men like Nnamdi Kanu and face down our collective enemies.

The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob shall rise to our defence and the Lord of Hosts, the Ancient of Days, the God of the Armies of Israel and He who holds the universe together by the power of His word shall lift us up to where we belong.

http://investorsking.com/the-heart-and-soul-of-nnamdi-kanu-femi-fani-kayode/[/s]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4659618_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

8 Likes

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by EROMS38(m): 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Ops safe heaven - Plateau state
Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by 0xtr190r: 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
willibounce1:

No mind the akpu eating bitter monster.... everything dey pepper them for body like who them swear for. They can't be happy even during this Xmas period.

Hilarious comic from amala-eating vermins of the earth... The mere thought of NK, IPOB or Biafra makes them rant senselessly and carelessly on every available media page as if their whole essence in life is being deprived them...

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell Adeyemi Adeleye
https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html
Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by cstr19: 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
PentiumPro:

Operation Awatse you gleefully out of ignorance mentioned is inside deep swampy jungle that rarely have impact on ordinary citizens.
Meanwhile Python dance is happening on your highways, on your major roads and on your streets. Between Asaba and Onitsha, there are over 10 army check points looking for who to dance with grin
Another afonja with an IQ the magnitude of a dot.
The so-called operation is just a proliferation of soldiers in the region which is not a new thing anyway. Just like there is a proliferation of soldiers in every part of Nigeria thanks to the general unease everywhere.
No part of igboland is being bombed, our land is not being destroyed, neither is there a disruption of our bio-environment.
The operation awatse in the South west is actually rendering the poorest afonjas in that part of Nigeria homeless and destitute, there is an actual bombing and destruction of the environment, flora and fauna and the unavoidable lose of innocent lives.
Infact, the SE is actually the only part of the country where the so-called military operation is to quell peaceful protesters protesting with placards. All other military operations in other parts of Nigeria including the SW was designed to counter extreme local violence.
We can see who the real civilized ones are.

1 Like

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by NairaMaster1(m): 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
Africonji:
Obiano you are A FOOOOOOL!!! And God will punish you and your Awusa co-conspirators.

He's helping APC to campaign. Who knows he has a deal to decamp? What have they achieved in Southern Kaduna? They are there to disarm the people to allow their brothers kill unchallenged

1 Like

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by NairaMaster1(m): 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
Africonji:
Obiano you are A FOOOOOOL!!! And God will punish you and your Awusa co-conspirators.
He's helping APC to campaign. Who knows he has a deal to decamp? What have they achieved in Southern Kaduna? They are there to disarm the people to allow their brothers kill unchallenged

1 Like

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by cstr19: 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
Seriously though, is there an intelligent Yoruba man on nairaland?
The level of their discourse and rebuttal is just ewww.
Is there a general mental retardation going on in that part of Nigeria?
Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by PentiumPro(f): 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
cstr19:

Another afonja with an IQ the magnitude of a dot.
The so-called operation is just a proliferation of soldiers in the region which is not a new thing anyway. Just like there is a proliferation of soldiers in every part of Nigeria thanks to the general unease everywhere.
No part of igboland is being bombed, our land is not being destroyed, neither is there a disruption of our bio-environment.
The operation awatse in the South west is actually rendering the poorest afonjas in that part of Nigeria homeless and destitute, there is an actual bombing and destruction of the environment, flora and fauna and the unavoidable lose of innocent lives.
Infact, the SE is actually the only part of the country where the so-called military operation is to quell peaceful protesters protesting with placards. All other military operations in other parts of Nigeria including the SW was designed to counter extreme local violence.
We can see who the real civilized ones are.

What is wrong with you people?
Did you see any traveling immigrant complaining about being harassed in the SW?
You are all crying that they are seizing your food, apparently you are all lying as you are all fine with the whole exercise
Stop blackmailing the NA since you agreed you are all fine with the operation.
Operation Python Dance will exist in SE till all miscreants like the governor said have been uprooted and send to death

5 Likes

Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by engrchykae(m): 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
[quote author=cstr19 post=52275879]
[b]You are chatting shitt bro. I already explained to you that federal politics is a politics of ethnic interests.
Okorocha will win Igbo support in any federal election. He already controls ohanaze ndi-igbo, so the coastt is clear.
Besides, he was already relevant long before he became governor. He was a well-known, well-admired philanthropist in the north.
I know you wish the future was bleak for ndi-igbo understandably out of your own afonja self-interest,we may not like rochas in local politics but we will give him or orji uzor kalu the highest support than we gave gej.tell that mischievous afonja that we dont need a jagaban to deliver our votes to any politician,we only need to see people oriented projects and everything will fall into line for the politician.shagari pardoned ojukwu and had our support.so jagabans,sarakis and atikus's political machineries are USELESS in igboland.
Re: Only Criminals In The South East Are Afraid Of Operation Python Dance~ Obiano by cstr19: 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
PentiumPro:

What is wrong with you people?
Did you see any traveling immigrant complaining about being harassed in the SW?
You are all crying that they are seizing your food, apparently you are all lying as you are all fine with the whole exercise
Stop blackmailing the NA since you agreed you are all fine with the operation.
You are criminals and so are used to such overwhelming response.
Besides, the Yoruba race has been traumatized by the years of being cut-off from the center( and I don't mean an OBJ presidency for obvious reason) to whole-heartedly accept anything as long as our dear son is in power. It is like Stockholm syndrome. Which is why the north will never truly respect the SW the way they respect the east even when we are on opposite side with them.
You have played opposition so long, you would gladly accept anything as long as the government of the day is protected. Anything to protect Yoruba stake in the APC, cheesy that is now fleeting thanks to the current political re-alignment.
Well, igbos are different. We reject such military heavy handedness in our region.
Unlike the rest of Nigeria, igboland is safe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Award $5.8 Billion Mambila Dam Power Plant Contract To Chinese State Firm / ASUU Threatens Fresh Strike, Gives FG Tuesday Ultimatum / Buhari Congratulates Obaseki, Oshiomhole On Victory At Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.