Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today (28784 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) / Obasanjo Visits Ibogun Olaogun In Ogun, The Town Where He Was Born On Boxing Day / Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by asha9: 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
Abia state is cursed to remain like this..

Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by dunkem21(m): 4:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
asha9:
Kalu handed over to TA Orji and they further buried the state.

Abia state is now a small America tongue
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by dunkem21(m): 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
asha9:

Abia state is a thousand times better than any other state in Nigeria grin
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by Mujaheeeden: 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
vigasimple:

Actually, it is 11 bags to be precise.
it still makes no sense. My brother gave out 20bags and he can't even dust orji uzor kalu shoes
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by RexEmmyGee: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
This man has joined bad gang. Just 10 bags of rice from a so called billionaire

When you join APC you join bad gang
Lol. From the picture of people carrying the bag, its more than 10 people
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by dunkem21(m): 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
RexEmmyGee:

Lol. From the picture of people carrying the bag, its more than 10 people

It is 11 bags cool
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by Mujaheeeden: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
asha9:
chino grow up and stop acting like a toddler

1 Like

Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by asha9: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
Umuahia is a glorified local govt while Aba is the southeast regional waste dumpsite.

Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by asha9: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

Please I am not chino.
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by BabaRamota1980: 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ibo people and yeye name ehn...mtcheew!

Na which one be this Egbere people again? Na so i see somebody yesterday hin name na Ayiri.

Ati eyi t'onwobodo, ati ayiri and now egbere. Look, na God go deliver us from yonmiri palava.

1 Like

Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by dunkem21(m): 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

Oga, leave am .. angry

I dey here today cool
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by dunkem21(m): 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
asha9:
Umuahia is a glorified local govt while Aba is the southeast regional waste dumpsite.

It doesn't stop the Nigerian military to order one million boots grin ..

..and Umuahia the neatest town in Africa. wink
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by dunkem21(m): 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
asha9:

Please I am not chino.

No mind the guy ..

Continue joor kiss
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by asha9: 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
Abia state should be demolished to the ground and all its inhabitants including the governor chased away..

Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by dunkem21(m): 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
asha9:
Abia state should be demolished to the ground and all its inhabitants including the governor chased away..

Childish ..

Next cheesy
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by princetom1(m): 4:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

Count again, its 11
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by asha9: 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
Who's this? Please run and call betterabiastate and africonji. This is just the beginning. NL will see all of us...

dunkem21:

Childish ..

Next cheesy
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
grin he even snapped it 100 times. It is obvious that he wants to gain popularity.
The only time politicians does this is when they are vying for a position angry
Mujaheeeden:

Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by dunkem21(m): 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
BabaRamota1980:
Ibo people and yeye name ehn...mtcheew!

Na which one be this Egbere people again? Na so i see somebody yesterday hin name na Ayiri.

Ati eyi t'onwobodo, ati ayiri and now egbere. Look, na God go deliver us from yonmiri palava.

Igbere Igbere Igbere ..say it 100 times to sink in your dull head undecided

1 Like

Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by nwaanambra1(m): 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
if you had given them or their children the hook to go fishing rather than giving them a little piece of fish once in a long while, by now there wouldn't be any need to still share them few measures of rice!

but i guess you wouldn't want to give them the hook cause u want them to remain perpetually under you!

one day these zombie charms the politicians are feeding the masses will expire and there will be massive uprising!

it will happen just one day! angry
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by dunkem21(m): 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
asha9:
Who's this? Please run and call betterabiastate and africonji. This is just the beginning. NL will see all of us...

Dem don travel for Xmas .. na only me dey ground cool
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by asha9: 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
Where will they wear your substandard useless shoes? See one of them below. Abia state is dead....

dunkem21:

It doesn't stop the Nigerian military to order one million boots grin ..

Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by princetom1(m): 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
Janetessy:
Giving is comes with its Blessing

Givers never lack

God loves a cheerful giver

Exactly what he wants, madam pls, use ur brain, he is giving them peanut fish instead of making their life better
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by asha9: 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
Abia state has been in chains and shackles since 1999. Below is their former governor TA Orji that chained the state to a shrine.

Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by dunkem21(m): 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
asha9:
Where will they were your substandard useless shoes? See one of them below. Abia state is dead....

No let Burutai here am o cheesy

Next cool
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by dunkem21(m): 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
asha9:
Abia state has been in chains and shackles since 1999. Below is their former governor TA Orji that chained the state to a shrine.

Blurred pictures ..

Next ..

1 Like

Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by nwaanambra1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
BabaRamota1980:
[s]Ibo people and yeye name ehn...mtcheew!

Ati eyi t'onwobodo, ati ayiri and now egbere. Look, na God go deliver us from yonmiri palava.[/s]

if only u know the meaning of RAMOTU u wouldn't hav the audacity to criticize other people names of handle! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by Mujaheeeden: 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
grin he even snapped it 100 times. It is obvious that he wants to gain popularity.
The only time politicians does this is when they are vying for a position angry
don't quote me again. grin

I asked you a question then you didn't answer undecided
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
obiremy:
Former Abia state governor Orji Uzor and his wife Ify today reached out to various community in Igbere with Christmas gifts ranging from rice and more.Below is what he said......

'To the glory of God, my wife Ify and I, continued the 24 years annual tradition of extending Christmas gifts to the 13 communities in my Igbere country home . Today's recipients were the representatives of Amaukwu, Eziama and Agbor of Igbere. In appreciation and support, the Director of Ozbok football Academy, Chief Benjamin Kalu also joined me in presenting the gifts. Happy 'Boxing Day' dear friends and well wishers'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/orji-uzor-kalu-his-wife-shower-igbere.html?m=1
Yesterday it was Rochas Okorocha today KANU angry
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by dunkem21(m): 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
nwaanambra1:

if only u know the meaning of RAMOTU u wouldn't hav the audacity to criticize other people names of handle! cheesy

Hahahaha cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Deputy Speaker Missed Saraki/dogara 'discreet Visit' To Buhari In London / Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes / Supporters And Friends Abandon Metuh In Court - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.