Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,609 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today (28786 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) / Obasanjo Visits Ibogun Olaogun In Ogun, The Town Where He Was Born On Boxing Day / Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by maxzzo1(m): 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
11 bags of rice community na dis man cause so abi na for loyal supporters nothing man no go see Naija....
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by Charly68: 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
Let the man go and establish a farm in his village that will take care of the jobless youths in that society.. Let him bring to their community investment that will ameliorate the poverty of the citizens therein. With 3 to 4 billion investments he won't need to be giving them rice annually . Kudos for this that he has done anyway.
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
This man has joined bad gang. Just 10 bags of rice from a so called billionaire

When you join APC you join bad gang

He even had to snap them from rooftop to get an aerial view of the rice carriers
Legodu, just ten bags. Aka gum.
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by Emerikoss: 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

He even had to snap them from rooftop to get an aerial view of the rice carriers
Did u give anyone a bag of rice this Christmas,smh angry
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by Emerikoss: 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
venai:
Legodu, just ten bags. Aka gum.
Did u give anyone a bag of rice this Christmas angry

1 Like

Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by fortunechy(m): 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
It is only in nigeria u will invite pple for pool party,then they come n stand around the pool like it's pool birthday.
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by omonnakoda: 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2016

This is what I call a walk of shame

Egbere People

See the second woman from back...Which direction she face. E be like OUK dey tell her say

"Come and be going" however they say that in Egbere language
Igbo women get power sha.

See as dem carry 50kg rice like say no be anytin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4658993_fbimg1482756422593_jpeg09edc06c6bdf880ad71dde423bf265fb

Less I forgetted, Is this not the same OUK that banks with the World Bank?

The stride of that FINAL guy in the pinshure,I guess he must be Ebinna from the way he walks.Just wondering what he is thinking
I hope he didn't miss out

1 Like

Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by able20(m): 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
asha9:
Abia state is dead
Na your papa and mama murder the people with witchcraft
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by asha9: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2016
Otondo nobody was murdered but the state. Abia state is dead.

able20:

Na your papa and mama murder the people with witchcraft
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by bigmo1(m): 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
I served in this village back in 2006. This quiet and beautiful village Shoutout to my fellow igbere ex-corpers.

1 Like

Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by Nathan2016: 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
Na your papa and mama murder the state with witchcraft grin grin grin..How many people you give a cup of rice this xmas....
bigmo1:
I served in this village back in 2006. This quiet and beautiful village Shoutout to my fellow igbere ex-corpers.
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by Ndolarr: 5:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
Politicians in Nigeria don't have conscience! Stealing so much secretly and giving back so little publicly in front of cameras!! Kalu is simply wickedly wicked, doing this to his own people!!!
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by Duru009(m): 5:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
For a billionaire like him, is too small..
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by amanze15(m): 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
Wow, igbo men building mansions in their hometown since 1700s that compound is so big
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by djbobby007: 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
posing with 11 bags of Taiwan rice,dis people sef
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
don't quote me again. grin

I asked you a question then you didn't answer undecided
grin grin you did
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by BabaRamota1980: 5:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
omonnakoda:

This is what I call a walk of shame

Egbere People

See the second woman from back...Which direction she face. E be like OUK dey tell her say

"Come and be going" however they say that in Egbere language
Igbo women get power sha.

See as dem carry 50kg rice like say no be anytin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4658993_fbimg1482756422593_jpeg09edc06c6bdf880ad71dde423bf265fb

Less I forgetted, Is this not the same OUK that banks with the World Bank?

Nna, see as women jack 50kg bags dey waka like say na bucket of water sef. Na wetin dem feedd dis women sef? If you see their young girls sef na so dem strong like men. Na wah for ibo o.
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by omonnakoda: 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

Nna, see as women jack 50kg bags dey waka like say na bucket of water sef. Na wetin dem feedd dis women sef? If you see their young girls sef na so dem strong like men. Na wah for ibo o.
What was taken is more than what was given.What was taken was the dignity of those women. Would he have his wife or daughters carry rice in such a way .
The thinking of our leaders is interesting
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by Chukazu: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
mehn!...see Harmattan!
this guy stole us dry and now "paying reparations to the victims "...it's OK
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by NaijaBlend: 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
APC, always sharing money even on elections day!
They just converted this one into their business.
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by iyallancy84: 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
cheap political point earned
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by Mujaheeeden: 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
Wiseandtrue:

grin grin you did
i asked where you from lipsrsealed
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by pokipoki: 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

Hmmm. See pot calling kettle black!!! Did you give out even a packet of indomie noodles?. Stop complaining!!!!
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by VivaDeAngelo(m): 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
ArabMopol:
ify when did u came back from psychiatric hospital, I heard u are their regular patience, anytime u visit igbere the trouble kick afresh ... seems like mother excellence has gone into oblivion...

You obviously know the family too well.
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by bigmo1(m): 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
Nathan2016:
Na your papa and mama murder the state with witchcraft grin grin grin..How many people you give a cup of rice this xmas....
What is this one saying? You must be an escapee from yabaleft.
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by Elhabeeb1(m): 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mujaheeeden:

Bros na eleven bags na! Lol
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by bonna4u(m): 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
pokipoki:

Hmmm. See pot calling kettle black!!! Did you give out even a packet of indomie noodles?. Stop complaining!!!!
Did he steal anything from the poor masses in his State?
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by Nathan2016: 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
Na you escape there mad man,,,,una never go abia state before, but na una go carry their problem for head pass Afonja
bigmo1:

What is this one saying? You must be an escapee from yabaleft.
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by PentiumPro(f): 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
amanze15:
Wow, igbo men building mansions in their hometown since 1700s that compound is so big

How much does a plot of land cost in such village? After stealing so much, orji or any thief there can afford to buy acres and acres of land
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by ArabMopol(m): 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
VivaDeAngelo:

You obviously know the family too well.
hmmm something like that
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by sujex94(m): 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
Lah84:
Am not even jealous sef angry
na lie
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
i asked where you from lipsrsealed
Oh don't you know?
I am a Nigerian.
I belong to All and to none grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North / Kwankwaso Commissions NNPP Office In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) / I Am Being Prosecuted Because I Am Senate President, Says Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.