Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today (28782 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Fountain In Igbere By Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos) / Obasanjo Visits Ibogun Olaogun In Ogun, The Town Where He Was Born On Boxing Day / Orji Uzor Kalu’s 400-Room Mansion In Igbere, Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by CioAngels(f): 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
I use to think orji uzo kalu was a man of intergrity until he defected to Apc. Truly, he is a bloody thief hence ìs defection. We thought pa obj was just hunting him then when he emptied abia state treasury for his slok airline which was banned from Nigeria airspace and he ran to The Gambia with slok. Kalu left abia worse than he met it, Kalu is a dubious man that was as a governor, he registered at abia state university also and asked for degree certificate after six months. Of all the state billions he stole, he and his wife are not ashamed to donate 10 bags of rice. Thief.
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by newbornmacho(m): 11:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
Janetessy:
Giving is comes with its Blessing

Givers never lack

God loves a cheerful giver
I like you
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by titopius(m): 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
He that is in APC is a changed man ORJI UZOR KALU when he is in PDP and PPA he used to give more now that he has entered APC he just gave only 11bags isnot fair bro reconsider your offer is too small from a billionaire like you
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by mcgodison(m): 7:50am On Dec 27, 2016
U are only sharing 10bags of rice to three communities pls go and lean from emeka ofor
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by asha9: 7:57am On Dec 27, 2016
CioAngels:
I use to think orji uzo kalu was a man of intergrity until he defected to Apc. Truly, he is a bloody thief hence ìs defection. We thought pa obj was just hunting him then when he emptied abia state treasury for his slok airline which was banned from Nigeria airspace and he ran to The Gambia with slok. Kalu left abia worse than he met it, Kalu is a dubious man that was as a governor, he registered at abia state university also and asked for degree certificate after six months. Of all the state billions he stole, he and his wife are not ashamed to donate 10 bags of rice. Thief.

Abia state is dead

Betterabiastate come see oo
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by glossy6(f): 8:57am On Dec 27, 2016
Janetessy:
Giving is comes with its Blessing

Givers never lack

God loves a cheerful giver
Not this type. After stealing Abia blind. mtchewww
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by pokipoki: 10:17am On Dec 27, 2016
bonna4u:

Did he steal anything from the poor masses in his State?

Hehehehe. You guys complain too much. Go and do your own and contribute to the growth of the country instead of seating somewhere and talking without facts and figures. Thanks
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by bonna4u(m): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2016
pokipoki:

Hehehehe. You guys complain too much. Go and do your own and contribute to the growth of the country instead of seating somewhere and talking without facts and figures. Thanks
You don't even know what you are talking about. That is my State of origin and moreover, the Orji in question is my kingsman.
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by Newmanluckyman(m): 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
... Good heart from OUK.Though this is done in the spirit of the yuletide but I believe in teaching people how to fish and not merely handing fishes to them. The ex governor in his wisdom and capacity should try and bring down investment to that community. A cottage hospital, simple manufacturing plant, ultra modern size market can be build, a few clusters of industries can create an employment boost.

Great development and empowerment starts little by little.
Re: The Gifts Orji Uzor Kalu & His Wife Gave To Igbere People On Boxing Day Today by pokipoki: 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
bonna4u:

You don't even know what you are talking about. That is my State of origin and moreover, the Orji in question is my kingsman.
Hmmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Jet Flown Abroad For Comprehensive Maintenance / Tension As Governors Sit On Bailout Fund / Senator Ndume Celebrates Saraki's Defeats, Says He Played God. - Dailytimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.