Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

[serious] I AM SUICIDAL - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / [serious] I AM SUICIDAL (1807 Views)

I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Please, I Am Suicidal Please Read And Advise Me . This Is A Serious Post / Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
KazukiIto:

me as well. Actually attempted it once, though I promised never to think about it, the thoughts keep coming back. 08163037623 - maybe we can help ourselves. Thanks

That will be great.. lemme pm you on whatsapp.
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2016
HenryDion:
Blackbolt
Wait wait wait! Seems like i opened this thread but can't remember when or how.. This sounds so much like me and seriously, am bewildered. I'm still struggling with this depression and do you know what keeps me going? "Why be in a hurry to die when we'll definitely die one day?" I'm an introvert and I'm sure you're too. We're like twins lol.. Try and hang around with friends.. don't be shy.. i know you're cause i am too.. I know you're so damn intelligent.. Our main cause of depression is usually financial related. I'm striving to survive by engaging in some online jobs - freelance writing.. it's not easy i must say.. hawking, car washing, carrying block isn't for me.. i know I'm lazy. Thank U.. I would love to have your Whatsapp contact, would like us to be friends.
lol
My case turned me extrovert to introvert.
When You have ADHD, anxiety disorders, and depression, shit tends to happen.
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
Blackbolt:
I will try to call you. My phone doesn't do whatsapp
That will be great. Reach me on 0816seven9seven09six9
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
Blackbolt:

lol

Its normal lol.. I'm not purely an introvert sha.. Just that sometimes, i prefer to be alone. It's cool to have an uninterrupted solitude sometimes. Here in school, I'm a cele. Being with friends has really help me overcome my suicidal thoughts. When you hang around with friends, laugh and joke, you tend to have a different view of life.. Especially friends that value and like you. Not those that wanna take advantage of you.
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
Blackbolt:
Plz I am tired of this life. I want to know the least painful means of killing myself off. If you have any drugs/method that worked for someone you know please tell me.
This depression is changing my personality, I have to kill myself or I might as well kill someone some day.
Please only mature response. No trolling.
There is no painless way of dying. Haven't you noticed people open their eyes wide and clench teeth when they die. I think it's the pain of an electric shock when the heart jams and malfunctions. And those are the ones who are said to die peaceful deaths. Now imagine adding the pain of hurting parts of your body with painful poisons of hurting yourself. The worse is if you survive. I've met a man who shot himself in the mouth and survived. Pitiful watching him trying to communicate without a tongue or something around the voice box area. Sigh...!
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
Muafrika2:

There is no painless way of dying. Haven't you noticed people open their eyes wide and clench teeth when they die. I think it's the pain of an electric shock when the heart jams and malfunctions. And those are the ones who are said to die peaceful deaths. Now imagine adding the pain of hurting parts of your body with painful poisons of hurting yourself. The worse is if you survive. I've met a man who shot himself in the mouth and survived. Pitiful watching him trying to communicate without a tongue or something around the voice box area. Sigh...!
lol. Why didn't He try to blow his brains out. I wish I fit get gun...
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
Blackbolt:

lol. Why didn't He try to blow his brains out. I wish I fit get gun...
I think he was aiming for the brain. He must have missed! grin And he was an aged guy, probably in his late 40s undecided . But he seemed like one of those people with such high confidence that he did not shy away from trying to talk! I don't know what had gotten to him that day undecided

The bullet may lodge in your brain, incapacitate you, and keep you alive confined to a wheel chair unable to complete your mission lipsrsealed .

Just keep living and relax, many people die everyday. Yours will come when you least expect wink
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by jiggaz(m): 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
Blackbolt:
Plz I am tired of this life. I want to know the least painful means of killing myself off. If you have any drugs/method that worked for someone you know please tell me.
This depression is changing my personality, I have to kill myself or I might as well kill someone some day.
My brother sorry to hear about your depression. So many people are going through it and are helpless.

But overcoming depression starts with Right Believing and it will translate to Right Living. You need Jesus Christ in your life, he's the answer to this your depression. Read the article below by Pastor Joseph Prince talking about how to deal with Depression. It is only Christ that can set you free.... Please read it, its very inspiring...... https://www.nairaland.com/3441123/change-what-believe-change-life
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
jiggaz:
My brother sorry to hear about your depression. So many people are going through it and are helpless.

But overcoming depression starts with Right Believing and it will translate to Right Living. You need Jesus Christ in your life, he's the answer to this your depression. Read the article below by Pastor Joseph Prince talking about how to deal with Depression. It is only Christ that can set you free.... Please read it, its very inspiring...... https://www.nairaland.com/3441123/change-what-believe-change-life
I am not a christian, sorry.
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by jiggaz(m): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
Blackbolt:
I am not a christian, sorry.
Alright... no problem.
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Ranchhoddas: 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
KazukiIto:

me as well. Actually attempted it once, though I promised never to think about it, the thoughts keep coming back. 08163037623 - maybe we can help ourselves. Thanks
Kazuki Ito is the black referee on Playstation 2 who loves to issue cards at the slightest provocation. Pray tell, why did you attempt to kill yourself?

1 Like

Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Ranchhoddas: 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2016
Blackbolt:

lol
You have ADHD? Did you diagnose yourself? I myself developed anxiety disorder this year after someone was killed in my street. I deal with it by following relaxation techniques I saw on the internet.
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
You have ADHD? Did you diagnose yourself? I myself developed anxiety disorder this year after someone was killed in my street. I deal with it by following relaxation techniques I saw on the internet.
I have had the 14 complete symptoms of ADHD since I was 6.
I have social anxiety disorder and I recently developed ACOUSTIPHOBIA, lol. Sometimes I think one disorder leads to the other. Something like
Acoustiphobia> SAD> depression> ADHD.
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Ranchhoddas: 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
Blackbolt:

I have had the 14 complete symptoms of ADHD since I was 6.
I have social anxiety disorder and I recently developed ACOUSTIPHOBIA, lol. Sometimes I think one disorder leads to the other. Something like
Acoustiphobia> SAD> depression> ADHD.
ADHD has treatment method. Have you tried to treat any of these things?
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 29, 2016
Blackbolt:
You're not the only one tired of life.

I am too. You see, life sucks. I can't guarantee that I also won't do something stupid to end my life.

But, one thing you can try is making life better for other people. As much as you can. We've realised that life is no big deal to us, but we still have it. So, you know, we can use the time we have left making life better for those who still hold on dearly to life. Like Robin Williams. He eventually gave in and committed suicide, but the number of smiles he put on people's faces will never be forgotten.

We don't know what happens after we die. In any case, if there is any form of life after death, I don't think you'd get off on the right foot with the 'next world' by committing suicide.

I think you should hold on. If life means nothing to you, give it away- not by committing suicide, but by giving it away to a noble cause.

All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 29, 2016
Blackbolt:

I have been depressed since I was 12. My financial struggles are making it worse. I entered University with the hopes of learning some skills and graduating with a CGPA, because aside these I have got nothing else. But unfortunately I got none of the above. I have no money to fund my education, no accomodation, no money to learn some skills even if na fashion designing.
I was hoping this festive period that I could get a PC and grab some software/programming skills but to no avail. My family members no send me. Everyone minding their business.
This xmas I just locked myself indoors no joy, no foods, no nothing, and from the looks of things New year would still be same- that's if I am still alive by then.
I just feel like I failed at life. If my father had released a bit later at least a better person would have been born.
Financial struggles.

I can't comment much because I, in all honesty, have lived a somewhat privileged life. I should've read through the thread before making my initial reply to you.

But, one thing I know is that financial problems are never permanent. It all boils down to how hungry you are to succeed at whatever you try. Find out what you like to do and spend all your hours sharpening your craft. Make money doing odd jobs.

You also said you failed in school.

Once again, I'm of the opinion that it can only happen when you don't have the passion to study what you studied im school. Being passionate about something is much different from merely 'liking' it. You are passionate about something if you're woken up from a wet dream at 2am to work on it and you don't feel pissed off at all, instead you feel excited. Did you feel excitement whenever you saw your professors walk through the door? Were you extremely happy to learn something new about your course each day? If not, then you were just wasting your time, sorry to say.

I don't think I've helped much at all, and you probably might be older than me and have much more life experiences than me. But to conclude, if you want to commit suicide, you can go ahead. The world population is increasing everyday. And the honest, blunt truth is that life will go on. But if you think that you would like to leave a mark, no matter how small, then stay alive. It doesn't matter whether you think its possible or not. If you really believe it and you work towards it, you'll achieve it. You might be at your worst point now and that means things can only get better. So its really up to you and only you to decide what you want.
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by justwise(m): 7:27am On Dec 29, 2016
Blackbolt:

This guy is a scammer, don't fail for this cheap game

Read this https://www.nairaland.com/3538079/xmas-worst-ever/1

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kingebukasblog And Misinformation; Zuckerberg Was Actually An Atheist Before! / What I Learnt After Watching The Movie "War Room" (Photos) / Meet Prophet who accurately prophesied TB Joshua's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.