Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

[serious] I AM SUICIDAL - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / [serious] I AM SUICIDAL (1779 Views)

I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Please, I Am Suicidal Please Read And Advise Me . This Is A Serious Post / Suicidal Muslim Woman Challenged Jesus (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

[serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
Plz I am tired of this life. I want to know the least painful means of killing myself off. If you have any drugs/method that worked for someone you know please tell me.
This depression is changing my personality, I have to kill myself or I might as well kill someone some day.
Please only mature response. No trolling.
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Legend87(m): 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2016
Blackbolt:
Plz I am tired of this life. I want to know the least painful means of killing myself off. If you have any drugs/method that worked for someone you know please tell me.
This depression is changing my personality, I have to kill myself or I might as well kill someone some day.
Cc. Winner01, 4evergod, catalin etc

You're no longer looking for xmas rice?
Afterall, it's true..... #what_a shame.

2 Likes

Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
Legend87:

You're no longer looking for xmas rice? Afterall, it's true..... #what_a shame.
christmas rice? Nothing come out
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
?
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by GoodMuyis(m): 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
Blackbolt:

Ok We can help you....

What are you passing through, try and narrate something for us
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Ranchhoddas: 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
Lol. I remember you from the family section. E be like say your matter serious small.
You seem smart, so why EXACTLY are you contemplating suicide?
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Ok We can help you....

I have been depressed since I was 12. My financial struggles are making it worse. I entered University with the hopes of learning some skills and graduating with a CGPA, because aside these I have got nothing else. But unfortunately I got none of the above. I have no money to fund my education, no accomodation, no money to learn some skills even if na fashion designing.
I was hoping this festive period that I could get a PC and grab some software/programming skills but to no avail. My family members no send me. Everyone minding their business.
This xmas I just locked myself indoors no joy, no foods, no nothing, and from the looks of things New year would still be same- that's if I am still alive by then.
I just feel like I failed at life. If my father had released a bit later at least a better person would have been born.

2 Likes

Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 27, 2016
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by LambanoPeace: 10:45am On Dec 27, 2016
You're really selfish...

I know a lady who stays outside in the cold, and has nothing to eat... But she tries, she works (clears dirt) and get some cash from folks.

You can do car wash
You can lift goods in the market
You can work in a block industry..

You can work ooooooo... Get your lazy behind up and face the world. No one has a responsibility for you, you have to go take the future by yourself. Life's not fair but we bleach it... Grow some balls, son!

Go to the hospital, there are folks begging to live.. Some can't breathe normally... One fella I saw needed injections just so that he can fart... You're too selfish, God knows I'd whoop your behind if I knew you in person.

Get a job son... Go take the world... Yeah, I love you as much as Jesus does.

Thank me later

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by shadeyinka(m): 10:47am On Dec 27, 2016
Blackbolt:

This usually happens to dudes with potentials for greatness. Pls PM me. We can chat on WhatsApp.

Trust me, there is solution. I've also been there.

It is well.
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Ranchhoddas: 10:58am On Dec 27, 2016
LambanoPeace:
One fella I saw needed injections just so that he can fart...
Why you no heal am?
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by hopefulLandlord: 11:03am On Dec 27, 2016
Blackbolt, why give such a bland title to your thread?

I had skipped over many times thinking its the same old "Jesus is coming soon" only to realise this is is much more serious

I'll advice you change the title of a thread to attract more attention this could go a long way in attracting those that can help you

and why did you quote those monickers? are you saying they're some euthanasia supporters?
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by notjonbellion(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2016
Blackbolt:
whoa whoa whoa
Don't get to drastic
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by hopefulLandlord: 11:08am On Dec 27, 2016
Blackbolt:

okay what do you want whoever wants to help you to do?

the ball is in your court
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by chrmn1: 11:42am On Dec 27, 2016
Story Title: Taking the Piss

Thank me later grin
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by GoodMuyis(m): 11:49am On Dec 27, 2016
Blackbolt:

I have been depressed since I was 12. My financial struggles are making it worse. I entered University with the hopes of learning some skills and graduating with a CGPA, because aside these I have got nothing else. But unfortunately I got none of the above. I have no money to fund my education, no accomodation, no money to learn some skills even if na fashion designing.
I was hoping this festive period that I could get a PC and grab some software/programming skills but to no avail. My family members no send me. Everyone minding their business.
This xmas I just locked myself indoors no joy, no foods, no nothing, and from the looks of things New year would still be same- that's if I am still alive by then.
I just feel like I failed at life. If my father had released a bit later at least a better person would have been born.

What Are you doing presently or recently as a Job
What Do you do intend to learn you've already stated that
Are you still getting daily bread from you parent? (Mine stop when i was 14 and i provide shelter and clothing for myself as well)

1 Like

Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by LambanoPeace: 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Why you no heal am?

Switch on your brains, please.
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by GoodMuyis(m): 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Why you no heal am?

Are you this stupid or what or you think everyone is your age mate to ridicule. Pls learn to respect elders. The person you are unto is an elderly person

1 Like

Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Ranchhoddas: 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
LambanoPeace:

Switch on your brains, please.
What would Jesus have done?
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Ranchhoddas: 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Are you this stupid or what or you think everyone is your age mate to ridicule. Pls learn to respect elders. The person you are unto is an elderly person
Oga Methuselah, make we no dey ask elders questions abi wetin you mean?
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by GoodMuyis(m): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
What would Jesus have done?

Luke 4
25. But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elias, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout all the land;
26. But unto none of them was Elias sent, save unto Sarepta, a city of Sidon, unto a woman that was a widow.
27. And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Eliseus the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian.
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Ranchhoddas: 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Luke 4
25. But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elias, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout all the land;
26. But unto none of them was Elias sent, save unto Sarepta, a city of Sidon, unto a woman that was a widow.
27. And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Eliseus the prophet; and none of them was cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian.
Na Jesus I ask no be Eliseus and Elisha.
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Ok We can help you....

I have been battling with depression for a long time now. Actually since I was 12 Suicidal thoughts here and there.
The cause of my depression has been my poor academic/financial performance despite my being a genius.
There has been no source of income to fund my education, simple courses i go get E because no money to buy lectutre notes/handout. No accomodation. I just dey roam campus dey sleep for lecture hall.
To worsen my case I have got no scholarships, no where to get jobs, and worst still no real skills or capital to start any business.
MMM just pass me by. My parents just put me at a serious disadvantage. Since i was little there has no electricity,tv, iron, no gadget at all, not even a single socket. Nothing to build my interests. My father just dull anyhow. Morning till night he would sit at home meditating asking for angels to send money to his account. What kind of person is this?
I entered university with the hopes of graduating with a good CGPA and some strong skills but right now I have none of the above.
My family just mind their business..
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
LambanoPeace:
You're really selfish...

I know a lady who stays outside in the cold, and has nothing to eat... But she tries, she works (clears dirt) and get some cash from folks.

You can do car wash
You can lift goods in the market
You can work in a block industry..

You can work ooooooo... Get your lazy behind up and face the world. No one has a responsibility for you, you have to go take the future by yourself. Life's not fair but we bleach it... Grow some balls, son!

Go to the hospital, there are folks begging to live.. Some can't breathe normally... One fella I saw needed injections just so that he can fart... You're too selfish, God knows I'd whoop your behind if I knew you in person.

Get a job son... Go take the world... Yeah, I love you as much as Jesus does.

Thank me later
Sir that there are people whose case are worse than mine doesn't stop me from asking for help. Even those people in hospitals have someone is worse off than they are.
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
shadeyinka:

This usually happens to dudes with potentials for greatness. Pls PM me. We can chat on WhatsApp.

Trust me, there is solution. I've also been there.

It is well.
My phone doesn't whatsapp.
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Pilate2016(m): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2016
Blackbolt:

I have been battling with depression for a long time now. Actually since I was 12 Suicidal thoughts here and there.
The cause of my depression has been my poor academic/financial performance despite my being a genius.
There has been no source of income to fund my education, simple courses i go get E because no money to buy lectutre notes/handout. No accomodation. I just dey roam campus dey sleep for lecture hall.
To worsen my case I have got no scholarships, no where to get jobs, and worst still no real skills or capital to start any business.
MMM just pass me by. My parents just put me at a serious disadvantage. Since i was little there has no electricity,tv, iron, no gadget at all, not even a single socket. Nothing to build my interests. My father just dull anyhow. Morning till night he would sit at home meditating asking for angels to send money to his account. What kind of person is this?
I entered university with the hopes of graduating with a good CGPA and some strong skills but right now I have none of the above.
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Pilate2016(m): 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
Blackbolt:

Bro no kill yourself, God will remember you someday. Remember Job.
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 28, 2016
Blackbolt:
Why don't you lean a skill that will fetch you money then when you are financially stable, you start school.
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 28, 2016
Catalin:
Why don't you lean a skill that will fetch you money then when you are financially stable, you start school.
ma I am already in 200 level. Most skills need money to learn even fashion designing/tailor.
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2016
Blackbolt
Wait wait wait! Seems like i opened this thread but can't remember when or how.. This sounds so much like me and seriously, am bewildered. I'm still struggling with this depression and do you know what keeps me going? "Why be in a hurry to die when we'll definitely die one day?" I'm an introvert and I'm sure you're too. We're like twins lol.. Try and hang around with friends.. don't be shy.. i know you're cause i am too.. I know you're so damn intelligent.. Our main cause of depression is usually financial related. I'm striving to survive by engaging in some online jobs - freelance writing.. it's not easy i must say.. hawking, car washing, carrying block isn't for me.. i know I'm lazy. Thank U.. I would love to have your Whatsapp contact, would like us to be friends.
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by KazukiIto(m): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
HenryDion:
Blackbolt
Wait wait wait! Seems like i opened this thread but can't remember when or how.. This sounds so much like me and seriously, am bewildered. I'm still struggling with this depression and do you know what keeps me going? "Why be in a hurry to die when we'll definitely die one day?" I'm an introvert and I'm sure you're too. We're like twins lol.. Try and hang around with friends.. don't be shy.. i know you're cause i am too.. I know you're so damn intelligent.. Our main cause of depression is usually financial related. I'm striving to survive by engaging in some online jobs - freelance writing.. it's not easy i must say.. hawking, car washing, carrying block isn't for me.. i know I'm lazy. Thank U.. I would love to have your Whatsapp contact, would like us to be friends.

me as well. Actually attempted it once, though I promised never to think about it, the thoughts keep coming back. 08163037623 - maybe we can help ourselves. Thanks
Re: [serious] I AM SUICIDAL by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
HenryDion:
Blackbolt
I will try to call you. My phone doesn't do whatsapp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Rhapsody Of Realities Pdf April,2017 By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Is It Right For A Woman To Be A Pastor? / Tb Joshua Predicted The Death Of Michael Jackson Says Musician Teemac Omatshola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.