Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity (3682 Views)

Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics) / Seriousnote: I Want To Join Brotherhood Fraternity / Secret Cult / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 7:18pm On May 20, 2020
HELLO THERE

AM HERE SPECIFICALLY TO GET CONNECTIONS TO JOIN FRATERNITY ..MAINLY TO BE RICH.

I DONT NEED ANY SALVATION WORDS WHATSOEVER, THIS IS MY DECISION AND HAVE ALREADY MADE UP MY MIND.

PLEASE ANYONE WHO KNOWS SOMEONE FROM THERE OR WHO IS ALREADY THERE CAN CONNECT ME I WILL GREATLY APPRECIATE.

IF YOU DONT WANT OTHERS TO KNOW YOU CAN SECRETLY SMS ME TO MY WHASAPP NUMBER HERE

+255758354393.

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by Kobojunkie: 7:21pm On May 20, 2020
patvioh:
HELLO THERE
AM HERE SPECIFICALLY TO GET CONNECTIONS TO JOIN FRATERNITY ..
PLEASE ANYONE WHO CAN CONNECT ME I WILL GREATLY APPRECIATE.

You mean these fraternities don't have a known headquarter, website, and at least a facebook page at this point? shocked
Why would you want to be a part of such an unorganized setup in the year 2020?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by Kennyceez: 7:22pm On May 20, 2020
May God help your life
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by temblor1(m): 8:10pm On May 20, 2020
See Prophet T.B Joshua embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by Vintax(m): 8:18pm On May 20, 2020
Why do you want to destroy your life and destiny,satan has nothing good to offer u than to deceive and destroy your soul.
MY ADVICE IS FOR U TO CALL ME TO LEAD U TO PRAY SALVATIOM PRAYER BY RECEIVING JESUS CHRIST INTO YOUR HEART TO BECOME YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by Legendforte: 8:37pm On May 20, 2020
Hmm. This is serious.
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by Malik1338(m): 1:55am On May 21, 2020
what exactly are you looking for??

2 Likes

Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 5:44am On May 21, 2020
Malik1338:
what exactly are you looking for??

to be RICH. please if you can connect me to the real ones i will appreciate, most of that are on internet are fake. and i came to learn that is until someone who is already there or know someone from there will connect you to the REAL ONE.
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 5:45am On May 21, 2020
Vintax:
Why do you want to destroy your life and destiny,satan has nothing good to offer u than to deceive and destroy your soul.
MY ADVICE IS FOR U TO CALL ME TO LEAD U TO PRAY SALVATIOM PRAYER BY RECEIVING JESUS CHRIST INTO YOUR HEART TO BECOME YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR.

I dont need it. thanks.
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 5:45am On May 21, 2020
Kennyceez:
May God help your life

Thanks, and you too
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by butterfly777(m): 6:58am On May 21, 2020
Ok
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by butterfly777(m): 6:59am On May 21, 2020
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by joinpreneur(m): 8:13am On May 21, 2020
That's how useless human beings' minds can be in the face of selfish desire and social pressures. When you see your mates riding exotic cars, living beautiful houses, enjoying merriment, you'd be forced to bend. Bending is not the issue. Whoever bends and refuses to rise again is a complete failure! A failure is he who's enslaved by the reactions from his society. I'm not blaming you man; your decision is simply a sign that you're weak like a chaff. Like a mist that vanishes away.

Intimidation will destroy so many generations and won't leave any good behind for their posterities.

The conception many give to success to day will only kill them untimely and their entire loved ones.

Go ahead, bro. And come back here tell us your success story after 10 years and that's if you're still alive.

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by Vintax(m): 9:14am On May 21, 2020
patvioh:

I dont need it. thanks.
then you are on your way to hellfire,except you repent from your evil desires and ways
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by oranget(m): 10:12am On May 21, 2020
patvioh:
HELLO THERE

AM HERE SPECIFICALLY TO GET CONNECTIONS TO JOIN FRATERNITY ..MAINLY TO BE RICH.

I DONT NEED ANY SALVATION WORDS WHATSOEVER, THIS IS MY DECISION AND HAVE ALREADY MADE UP MY MIND.

PLEASE ANYONE WHO KNOWS SOMEONE FROM THERE OR WHO IS ALREADY THERE CAN CONNECT ME I WILL GREATLY APPRECIATE.

IF YOU DONT WANT OTHERS TO KNOW YOU CAN SECRETLY SMS ME TO MY WHASAPP NUMBER HERE

+255758354393.

What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul? Satan will only give you this things in exchange for your soul. Imagine spending your eternity in agony and sorrow just for riches that fade away with time. Bro, please repent now and be saved because tomorrow may be too late. Jesus is coming now not soon.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 10:16am On May 21, 2020
oranget:

What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul? Satan will only give you this things in exchange for your soul. Imagine spending your eternity in agony and sorrow just for riches that fade away with time. Bro, please repent now and be saved because tomorrow may be too late. Jesus is coming now not soon.

Thanks but no thanks.
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 10:17am On May 21, 2020
Vintax:

then you are on your way to hellfire,except you repent from your evil desires and ways

okey prophet isiah, you are going to heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 10:19am On May 21, 2020
joinpreneur:
That's how useless human beings' minds can be in the face of selfish desire and social pressures. When you see your mates riding exotic cars, living beautiful houses, enjoying merriment, you'd be forced to bend. Bending is not the issue. Whoever bends and refuses to rise again is a complete failure! A failure is he who's enslaved by the reactions from his society. I'm not blaming you man; your decision is simply a sign that you're weak like a chaff. Like a mist that vanishes away.

Intimidation will destroy so many generations and won't leave any good behind for their posterities.

The conception many give to success to day will only kill them untimely and their entire loved ones.

Go ahead, bro. And come back here tell us your success story after 10 years and that's if you're still alive.

So you are god to determine who is alive and who is dead in the next years....christians are very selfish people and liars
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by joinpreneur(m): 10:24am On May 21, 2020
patvioh:

So you are god to determine who is alive and who is dead in the next years....christians are very selfish people and liars

Not what you think. I'm only showing you consequence of the step you're about to take.

Tell me examples of those in fraternity for riches who lived up to 10years after

It may be true they live long but not common. That's why I indicated probability.
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 10:26am On May 21, 2020
joinpreneur:

Not what you think. I'm only showing you consequence of the step you're going to take.

which ones..i dont see any.
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by joinpreneur(m): 10:27am On May 21, 2020
patvioh:

which ones..i dont see any.

Do you know what? I understand how you feel. But would you listen to me?
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 10:28am On May 21, 2020
joinpreneur:

Not what you think. I'm only showing you consequence of the step you're about to take.

Tell me examples of those in fraternity for riches who lived up to 10years after

It may be true they live long but not common. That's why I indicated probability.

to live below ten years or above ten years how does that concern me .?!
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by joinpreneur(m): 10:30am On May 21, 2020
patvioh:

to live below ten years or above ten years how does that concern me .?!

Go ahead, bro. Come back here with your story after... And that's if the fraternity doesn't destroy you later.

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 10:30am On May 21, 2020
joinpreneur:

Do you know what? I understand how you feel. But would you listen to me?

NO!
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 10:31am On May 21, 2020
joinpreneur:

Go ahead, bro. Come back here with your story after... And that's if the fraternity doesn't destroy you later.

okey angel from heaven.
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by joinpreneur(m): 10:32am On May 21, 2020
patvioh:

NO!

cry
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by joinpreneur(m): 10:33am On May 21, 2020
Devil is a master manipulator of the mind

2 Likes

Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by joinpreneur(m): 10:35am On May 21, 2020
patvioh:

okey angel from heaven.

I should even help you find fraternity so that your journey could be faster. Unfortunately, I have none. But type on Google, you'll get
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 10:40am On May 21, 2020
joinpreneur:
Devil is a master manipulator of the mind

stop accusing him.
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by patvioh(m): 10:40am On May 21, 2020
joinpreneur:

I should even help you find fraternity so that your journey could be faster. Unfortunately, I have none. But type on Google, you'll get

i thought so as you were blabbing all over.
Re: I Am Very Serious: I Need Connections To Join Brotherhood Fraternity by joinpreneur(m): 10:42am On May 21, 2020
patvioh:

i thought so as you were blabbing all over.

I've learnt a lesson from you. I believe after your action, many will also learn a lesson from your story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ok. Deep Sight, Am Listening You. Tell Me About Holy Spirit. / Are Nigerian Pastors More Of Scammers Than Men Of God? / Why Did Abraham Not Pay Tithes On His Cattle, Silver And Gold! Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.