Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Why Are Christians Such Liars? - Religion (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (92816 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Gboliwe: 8:31pm On May 02, 2017
lepasharon:
Gboliwe, nairaland police remember wunmi allen case and do you remember bbfever/4evergod /Damogul- Samuel Ekwueme has suceeded in duping someone

I don't understand.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Blackfire(m): 8:39pm On May 02, 2017
otemdomino:
I am not sure of Wilgrea7 being in the group yet, that's why I used the word 'could'. But I'm sure of LoJ, Felixomor, Blackfire, Hanaway and YOU Samuel Ekwueme and some others I won't mention yet.

Come have u heard of okija before...

I will deal with u, if u peddle lies on my name.... I will literally destroy u.... I am not annalice107
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by geoworldedu: 8:46pm On May 02, 2017
Blackfire:

I will deal with u, if u peddle lies on my name.... I will literally destroy u.... I am not annalice107
lol, with this Okija treat, Otem shld be so scared right now. Funny threat cheesy
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Blackfire(m): 9:10pm On May 02, 2017
geoworldedu:
lol, with this Okija treat, Otem shld be so scared right now. Funny threat cheesy

The last guy said so until.... It was too late.
I hope as he goes about soilling people's name u love it...

I hope u will share with him when I start dealing with him
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 9:13pm On May 02, 2017
Blackfire:

Lol what about Jesus?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by geoworldedu: 9:15pm On May 02, 2017
Blackfire:

He sent his message. He dares you to dare him with your okija juju. He wants you to use him as a specimen.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Blackfire(m): 9:20pm On May 02, 2017
lepasharon:

Lol what about Jesus?

Confused gender how is the blackmail going.... I hope u are ready for the aftermath...
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Blackfire(m): 9:23pm On May 02, 2017
geoworldedu:
He sent his message. He dares you to dare him with your okija juju. He wants you to use him as a specimen.

U are his errand boy...

Ok
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 9:25pm On May 02, 2017
Gboliwe:

I don't understand.

Do you remember from the Wunmi Allen case, a moniker BBfever/damogul/4evergod/damogulxx/availableisme - real name Samuel Ekwueme. He has suceeded in defrauding someone on this forum finally.

cc ifyalways
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 9:26pm On May 02, 2017
Blackfire:

Confused gender how is the blackmail going.... I hope u are ready for the aftermath...

Who is blackmailing you Guilty conscience much
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by geoworldedu: 9:26pm On May 02, 2017
Blackfire:

U are his errand boy...

Ok
A great fan I am. So what exactly is the okija thing you'll do for him so that we can watch and see?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 9:32pm On May 02, 2017
blackfire why dont you get ur okija to strike me down right now?

Useless ppl that only use their juju for evil and never to better their pathetic situations. Joketing
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 9:37pm On May 02, 2017
availableisme you are lucky surveyprof isnt active on this forum anymore.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Wilgrea7(m): 10:00pm On May 02, 2017
Blackfire:

grin grin
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by OtemAtum: 10:41pm On May 02, 2017
Blackfire:

Juju can't work on Otem. Pls I beg you, try it.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Gboliwe: 7:19am On May 03, 2017
lepasharon:

Do you remember from the Wunmi Allen case, a moniker BBfever/damogul/4evergod/damogulxx/availableisme - real name Samuel Ekwueme. He has suceeded in defrauding someone on this forum finally.

cc ifyalways

That naijadeyhia dude? I've never been at ease with him. Link please make I read
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 03, 2017
lepasharon:
blackfire why dont you get ur okija to strike me down right now?

Useless ppl that only use their juju for evil and never to better their pathetic situations. Joketing
inasmuch as using powers of that nature irresponsibly is to be condemned, I wonder why and how you focus on the wrongs of blackfire while ignoring those of otem.

I wish the defrauded gets back its money by all legitimate means, that's why I ignored all the rants and accusation against me and others made by some of you, as it can only serve to distract people away from the real case.

Still, I wonder how some of you guys, I thought to be rational thinking and objective, are supporting/encouraging or at least not condemning such childishness.

Well, to each his own.

Greetings.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by geoworldedu: 3:55pm On May 03, 2017
LoJ:

inasmuch as using powers of that nature irresponsibly are to be condemned, I wonder why and how you focus on the wrongs of blackfire while ignoring those of otem.

I wish the defrauded gets back its money by all legitimate means, that's why I ignored all the rants and accusation against me and others made by some of you, as it can only serve to distract people away from the real case.

Still, I wonder how some of you guys, I thought to be rational thinking and objective, are supporting/encouraging or at least not condemning such childishness.

Well, to each his own.

Greetings.
Do u believe such power can hurt a god? Otem say he is a god, hope you know. BTW, have you met availableisme?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Wilgrea7(m): 4:17pm On May 03, 2017
LoJ:

Greetings.
very mature and wise to ignore the false accusations.. thumbs up to you sir
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 4:37pm On May 03, 2017
Gboliwe:

That naijadeyhia dude? I've never been at ease with him. Link please make I read

you can start reading from the begging of this thread to get a clear picture,

but the accusation starts here: https://www.nairaland.com/3539694/why-christians-such-liars/54#54864582
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 03, 2017
geoworldedu:
Do u believe such power can hurt a god? Otem say he is a god, hope you know. BTW, have you met availableisme?
We, humans, are all god(s), even those that ignore their godhood.

I have not met available, as at this time.

Greetings.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by geoworldedu: 6:34pm On May 03, 2017
LoJ:

We, humans, are all god(s), even those that ignore their godhood.

I have not met available, as at this time.

Greetings.
Ok... Otem used to say that one god cannot hurt another if they are both conscious of their godhood. What do u have to say about that?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 03, 2017
geoworldedu:
Ok... Otem used to say that one god cannot hurt another if they are both conscious of their godhood. What do u have to say about that?
I will keep it short so as not to derail the thread. If you want, you can open a new thread and I would be glad to answer your questions, or at least air my opinion.

Everybody can be touched/attacked. For some it is more difficult to reach them, but everyone can be touched. The real difference between masters and learners, is the ability to avoid attacks that are avoidable, and absorb those that are not in such a way that their effects are limited. Then react where necessary and settle the issue permanently.

Greetings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by mrmrmister: 7:03pm On May 03, 2017
I think otem is taking his "investigation" too far.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by geoworldedu: 7:06pm On May 03, 2017
LoJ:

I will keep it short so as not to derail the thread. If you want, you can open a new thread and I would be glad to answer your questions, or at least air my opinion.

Everybody can be touched/attacked. For some it is more difficult to reach them, but everyone can be touched. The real difference between masters and learners, is the ability to avoid attacks that are avoidable, and absorb those that are not in such a way that their effects are limited. Then react where necessary and settle the issue permanently.

Greetings.
Hmm
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by geoworldedu: 7:07pm On May 03, 2017
mrmrmister:
True talk. I've told him to let sleeping dogs lie.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 7:13pm On May 03, 2017
mrmrmister:

Till now I have no idea what is going on here anymore
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Wilgrea7(m): 7:31pm On May 03, 2017
mrmrmister:

that's what I've been saying since... it has turned from investigation to trolling
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 7:33pm On May 03, 2017
mrmrmister:

Lol. Hes part of nairaland police, its their job
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by geoworldedu: 7:41pm On May 03, 2017
Wilgrea7:

that's what I've been saying since... it has turned from investigation to trolling
Analice107 fvcked up big time. She's not also to be totally justified. Imagine, when someone who lost millions of naira came up, she was d first to attack d person as if she was staying wit Samuel Ekwueme under the same roof. Now she said she only got to know him online. Otem isn't 100% right too, IMO.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Wilgrea7(m): 7:52pm On May 03, 2017
geoworldedu:
Analice 107 fvcked up big time. She's not also to be totally justified. Imagine, when someone who lost millions of naira came up, she was d first to attack d person as if she was staying wit Samuel Ekwueme under the same roof. Now she said she only got to know him online. Otem isn't 100% right too, IMO.

i get your point... but looking at it from a particular direction and understanding the kind of person she is, it wouldn't be strange to you... for one to believe that the very person she jointly helped to bash atheist and Muslims etc is accused of fraud... there is every tendency to reject the evidence against that person.. just because of personal ties formed on platforms like this and the “it can never happen" mindset.. it can make someone close minded to all contrary evidence... clearly, emotions played a great part in these accusations.. both for and against the accused.. you can see where people stepped out of the case to allow their emotional biases rule their judgement.. i refused to side anybody.. not even a.vailableisme... sincerely i just want this case to come to an end and for the accused to receive due punishment
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by HardMirror(m): 4:57pm On May 04, 2017
LoJ:

Greetings.
Greetings bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) / The Name Of Jesus Christ Carries Power, Authority And Distinction / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.