Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:39 AM

Why Are Christians Such Liars? - Religion (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Christians Such Liars? (95357 Views)

Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Are Christians The Only People Who Will Go To Heaven? / When Are christians Permitted to KILL and Can A Christian Be A Soldier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 04, 2017
HardMirror:

Greetings bro
Whazup brother mine, how far smiley
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hopefulLandlord: 1:42am On May 05, 2017
bump
this thread shouldn't be allowed to die

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 1:59am On May 05, 2017
otematum any update ?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by bennyann: 4:14pm On May 06, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

This is serious! This is what hahn's thread has turned into. The first time I saw a thread like this had something do with HardMirror.

Hmmmmm

This thread is full of haters, pretenders, deceivers and confused people.

It seems those trolling know each other outside nairaland and they come here and try to involve innocent minds.

Please Seun, there should be a DSS or SSS section. I mean a section for investigations and undercover stories by amateurs and professionals.

I'm just tired of rumors, backbitings, backstabbings and hateful rantings on the religion section.

Everyone here seem not be given a chance to be trusted even and this won't make the religion section to consist of what it was purely meant for. This section has become too corrupt for my liking.

LiberaDeus I came here for you.... I hope I'm safe? embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by mrmrmister: 5:39pm On May 06, 2017
bennyann:
shocked shocked shocked

This is serious! This is what hahn's thread has turned into. The first time I saw a thread like this had something do with HardMirror.

Hmmmmm

This thread is full of haters, pretenders, deceivers and confused people.

It seems those trolling know each other outside nairaland and they come here and try to involve innocent minds.

Please Seun, there should be a DSS or SSS section. I mean a section for investigations and undercover stories by amateurs and professionals.

I'm just tired of rumors, backbitings, backstabbings and hateful rantings on the religion section.

Everyone here seem not be given a chance to be trusted even and this won't make the religion section to consist of what it was purely meant for. This section has become too corrupt for my liking.

LiberaDeus I came here for you.... I hope I'm safe? embarassed lipsrsealed

Ah! cheesy
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 6:02pm On May 06, 2017
LoJ:

We, humans, are all god(s), even those that ignore their godhood.

I have not met available, as at this time.

Greetings.

I can gurantee you wont smell him. All na wash
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by felixomor: 6:38pm On May 12, 2017
OtemAtum:
I'm doing more of underground work nowadays. Where is Samuel Ekwueme (Availableisme)? I'll be heading to Umudu your hometown in Umuahia in a couple of weeks. Wouldn't you love to meet me in person?

I hope u enjoyed how your thread has been taken down today?

Good job by the nairaland mods.
I commend them for that.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by OtemAtum: 6:58pm On May 12, 2017
felixomor:

I commend them for that.
I enjoy every bit of things that are done to me. I love when people even criticise me more than when they praise me. You and your group are already in the history book written down for the people of the 26th century and after. I rep the truth, what do you stand for?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 7:28pm On May 12, 2017
felixomor:

I commend them for that.

This one is just sad that his brother in the lord has been exposed as a runaway fraudster.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by felixomor: 7:33pm On May 12, 2017
OtemAtum:
I enjoy every bit of things that are done to me. I love when people even criticise me more than when they praise me. You and your group are already in the history book written down for the people of the 26th century and after. I rep the truth, what do you stand for?

I can see that its because of your "truth" that they took down the thread.

Please keep selling the "truth"
LMAO grin
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by felixomor: 7:34pm On May 12, 2017
dalaman:

This one is just sad that his brother in the lord has been exposed as a runaway fraudster.
Hehehehe grin
The joker is here again.

How r u doing bro? grin
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by OtemAtum: 7:38pm On May 12, 2017
felixomor:

I can see that its because of your "truth" that they took down the thread.

Please keep selling the "truth"
LMAO grin
I guess it's because it sounds like I was making fun of the christians. You know it's my hobby now. Everybody makes fun of someone else as far as life philosophy is concerned. However, the truth is already in the DOCTUFOS HISTORY forever and no one can take it out.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by felixomor: 7:39pm On May 12, 2017
OtemAtum:
I guess it's because it sounds like I was making fun of the christians. You know it's my hobby now. Everybody makes fun of someone else as far as life philosophy is concerned. However, the truth is already in the DOCTUFOS HISTORY forever and no one can take it out.

I hear u undecided
Mscheww
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 7:41pm On May 12, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe grin
The joker is here again.

How r u doing bro? grin

Am good my "Doctor". wink
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by OtemAtum: 7:42pm On May 12, 2017
Let me ask Felixomor this question:
Do you still think Samuel Ekwueme is not fraudulent as accused?
Who am I even asking sef? Felix Omor= Felix omogbehin. Na, na, na, right question for the wrong person.

It's like asking Yahweh if Jehovah is evil or not cheesy
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by OtemAtum: 7:43pm On May 12, 2017
dalaman:

Call him my LAW. The guy is into Law and Real Estate too. He is gbogbotigbo ogboju olosa cheesy
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by felixomor: 7:46pm On May 12, 2017
dalaman:

Good.
We thank God cheesy
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by dalaman: 7:46pm On May 12, 2017
OtemAtum:

Call him my LAW. The guy is into Law and Real Estate too. He is gbogbotigbo ogboju olosa cheesy

Na wah oo. No be small thing oo. grin
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by felixomor: 7:46pm On May 12, 2017
OtemAtum:
Let me ask Felixomor this question:
Do you still think Samuel Ekwueme is not fraudulent as accused?
Who am I even asking sef? Felix Omor= Felix omogbehin. Na, na, na, right question for the wrong person.

It's like asking Yahweh if Jehovah is evil or not cheesy

Craze man !
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by OtemAtum: 8:28pm On May 12, 2017
felixomor:

Craze man !
cheesy
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by OtemAtum: 7:54am On May 15, 2017
@ Mrbllymer, Hello, pls check your mail. I have sent you a message. Pls get back to me.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 4:21am On May 16, 2017
Availableisme no comment again?

-Last seen 7:01 may 11
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 4:23am On May 16, 2017
OtemAtum:
I'm doing more of underground work nowadays. Where is Samuel Ekwueme (Availableisme)? I'll be heading to Umudu your hometown in Umuahia in a couple of weeks. Wouldn't you love to meet me in person?

This is serious. You gonna expose him to his folks
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by oaroloye(m): 2:30pm On May 16, 2017
hahn:
O
K

So, today I was having the usual banter with 4evergod3. Most of you will know him by another moniker and he said in picture 1 "I am an atheist and proud". Now, let us assume he made a typo.

So, I went ahead to point it out to him in https://www.nairaland.com/3538742/religion-very-important-im-not/20#52272954

I see what you said.

hahn:

4evergod3: Sorry my mom died 12yrs ago and my dad died this year and i have been living alone since i was 23yrs old. Currently married with kids and run a successful business with 34 employees and can pay your salary for life.

I am an atheist and Proud to me one. I am also extremely successful.

How is your mamas kitchen?

Ehya. My mom died in 2007. Never met my dad. Been on the streets since 14. Have my own business, married too. NO kids yet though but soon.

Wait, you are an atheist? undecided

Except that now, the LINK leads to a different statement, that was obviously altered from what you were reacting to.

The only rational conclusion is that 4evergod3 screwed up.

For you to lie about such a thing makes no sense.

4evergod3:

Sorry my mom died 12yrs ago and my dad died this year and i have been living alone since i was 23yrs old. Currently married with kids and run a successful business with 34 employees and can pay your salary for life.

I am a Christian and Proud to me one. I am also extremely successful.

How is your mamas kitchen?

He has upheld the second typographical error: "Proud to me one."

hahn: Ehya. My mom died in 2007. Never met my dad. Been on the streets since 14. Have my own business, married too. NO kids yet though but soon.

Wait, you are an atheist?

Either HE lied, or else YOU lied.

Only for this follower of the imaginary Jehovah and his illegitimate son, aka himself, Jesus to LIE and claim that I doctored his post in picture 2

I think it more likely that he would bank on no one noticing the original post, than that you would take the risk in accusing him of doing something he didn't, where many witnesses might have come forward to testify against you.

It is very unfortunate that Christians have to resort to lies, threats and the usual rigmarole when defending their imaginary god.

Is this something Jesus would have done?

Since you know that he has deviated from The Lord's Teachings, why do you not correctly classify him as a False Christian?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5168392_img93853413573740_jpeg_jpegda3a00b8d8c6e20f2099dca8d0171ece

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in at the Strait Gate:
for Wide is the Gate, and Broad is the Way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be which go in thereat:
14. "Because Strait is the Gate,
and Narrow is The Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be that find it.
15. "Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their Fruits.
Do men gather grapes of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every good tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a corrupt tree bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every Tree that bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into The Fire.
20. "Wherefore by their Fruits ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me, 'Lord, Lord,'
shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but he that doeth The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22. "Many will say to me in That Day,

'LORD, LORD, HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth
these Sayings of mine,
and doeth them,
I will liken him unto a Wise Man,
which built his House upon a Rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that House;
and it Fell not:
for it was founded upon a Rock.
26. "And every one
that heareth these Sayings of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto a Foolish Man,
which built his house upon the Sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that House;
and it Fell:
and Great was The Fall of it."
28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended these Sayings,
the People were astonished at his Doctrine:
29. For he Taught them
as One having Authority,
and not as the scribes.

Please everyone with reason and sense, do not fall for the lies peddled by Christians because they are full of lies. After all, what better way is there to defend a lie than with another lie?

The Best Way to defend a lie is to show that it was unintentional, and to replace it with the Truth.

Punishing Liars cannot take precedence over delivering The Truth.

When you now pretend that ALL Christians- including the ones who bust their asses to do what pleases The Lord- taking care of the Poor and Needy, the Sick and Endangered- are all the same, you embrace insanity and wickedness yourself.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3992451_vlcsnap00002_jpegcc92735919e0100cd731f30fe8a4769a

These False Christians persecute the genuine Christians.

For instance, ROMAN CATHOLICS pose as PROTESTANT Christians, in order to bring Protestant Christianity into disrepute.

[See: ALBERTO, by Jack T. Chick.]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3992450_memepapalglory001_jpeg1c0a1caa807495de848a010708f9fcd1

cheesy grin tongue

cc: hopefulLandlord, MrMontella

Modified

Christians and lies are like
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by lepasharon(f): 4:17pm On May 24, 2017
OtemAtum:

gone yet?
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by OtemAtum: 7:39pm On May 24, 2017
lepasharon:

gone yet?
Not at all. His victims shall go there before I do.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
hahn:
O
K

So, today I was having the usual banter with 4evergod3. Most of you will know him by another moniker and he said in picture 1 "I am an atheist and proud". Now, let us assume he made a typo.

So, I went ahead to point it out to him in https://www.nairaland.com/3538742/religion-very-important-im-not/20#52272954

Only for this follower of the imaginary Jehovah and his illegitimate son, aka himself, Jesus to LIE and claim that I doctored his post in picture 2

It is very unfortunate that Christians have to resort to lies, threats and the usual rigmarole when defending their imaginary god.

Is this something Jesus would have done?

Please everyone with reason and sense, do not fall for the lies peddled by Christians because they are full of lies. After all, what better way is there to defend a lie than with another lie?

cheesy grin tongue

cc: hopefulLandlord, MrMontella

Modified

Christians and lies are like
Christians are not lairs any liar that claims to be a Christian is only showing his or her talent,Christians are like Christ since Christ doesn't tell lies no true christian is a lair.
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by hahn(m): 8:27am On Apr 13, 2018
Chidorx60:
Christians are not lairs any liar that claims to be a Christian is only showing his or her talent,Christians are like Christ since Christ doesn't tell lies no true christian is a lair.

But Jesus never existed undecided
Re: Why Are Christians Such Liars? by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 14, 2018
hahn:

But Jesus never existed undecided
what, I think you should re read u data,even Israelites who don't believe in him don't deny his existence, morden atheist who have done research don't either, and there are proofs every were in Israel.also he has a family history just like you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (Reply)

Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos / Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.