Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

MTN Paid N80b Fine – Adebayo Shittu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MTN Paid N80b Fine – Adebayo Shittu (11328 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi And Adebayo Shittu Threaten Each Other: "You Will Go To Jail” / Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare / N80b Salary Debt: Akeredolu Begs Ondo Workers To Waive Outstanding Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: MTN Paid N80b Fine – Adebayo Shittu by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
walexsho:

My first sim was MTN, when my phone got lost, I didn't bother retrieving the Sim.. I started using Glo because Glo must not pack off Just like HiTV did. we promote GoTV and DSTV own by MULTICHOICE a south African company Forgetting our Own . MULTICHOICE heavily exploit us till now if not for advent of startime that made them come up with Gotv. There must be competitors in the Communication sector

Thank you my brother. Always very happy to see someone who understands development comes from within.

I have been to several West African countries where i discovered a lot of people believe we are evil from the way we portray ourselves in home videos. In India and China, you dare not paint the country in bad light, the censor board won't approve the release of the film.

The HiTV debacle was so sad. if the situation were to be reversed, S/Africa would never allow an indigenous company to go extinct.

God bless Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maikanti Baru Wins Forbes Oil & Gas Man Of The Year Award / Governor El-Rufai Performs Lesser Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia (Photos) / 2023: PDP NEC Meets Wednesday, Atiku, Lamido Reject Consensus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.