Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God (4517 Views)

Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty / There Is NO GOD! / HELP !! Theres A FACE In My TV Screen Staring At Me No Matter I Do ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
mhisbliss:
Call it crazy, abuse, curse, you can't control the random thoughts that pops into your mind, I'm not an atheist though, am not religious either, just sitting on the fence, but what if at the end of it all, we discovered that there's no God and it was all stories cooked up to keep yall in check. grin like yall got played

So if you discover that there is God what happens?

What happens is this.

If there is no God eventually and you believed there was. What happens is you have lost nothing and gained nothing.
And if you did not believe and you discover u were right what have you gained nothing, you have lost nothing either

But if you believed there was a God and you discovered you were right what have you gained? Eternal bliss
what have you lost nothing

And if you did not believe there was a God and you eventually discovered you were wrong.
What have you gained.? Eternal damnation
What have you lost ? Eternal bliss

So choose which to believe and weigh the consequences.

My guy there is no sitting on the fence when it comes to life after death. You either worship God or worship the Devil.

Be blessed.

God exists.
Re: What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God by mhisbliss(f): 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
davtosh:

So if you discover that there is God what happens?

What happens is this.

If there is no God eventually and you believed there was. What happens is you have lost nothing and gained nothing.
And if you did not believe and you discover u were right what have you gained nothing, what have lost nothing either

But if you believed there was a God and you discovered you were right what have you gained? Eternal bliss
And if you did not believe there was a God and you eventually discovered you were wrong.
What have you gained.? Eternal damnation
What have you lost ? Eternal bliss

So choose which to believe and weigh the consequences.

My guy there is no sitting on the fence when it comes to life after death. You either worship God or worship the Devil.

Be blessed.

God exists.
i might not be a Christian you don't know, does it mean that my own religious beliefs and teachings are wrong? Because Christianity thought you eternal bliss grin

1 Like

Re: What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
mhisbliss:
i might not be a Christian you don't know, does it mean that my own religious beliefs and teachings are wrong? Because Christianity thought you eternal bliss grin

According to your post you said it is not that you are an Atheist and not as if you don't believe in God.
So it is not an issue of Religion now but you are not atheist neither are you religious. if I got you well.
I am a Christian so I tackled it from that angle.
Re: What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God by AlfaAce(m): 11:10pm On Dec 26, 2016
mhisbliss:
science
Science doesn't cause it, it only seeks to explain.
Re: What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God by mhisbliss(f): 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2016
AlfaAce:

Science doesn't cause it, it only seeks to explain.
thats exactly what I expected you to say
Re: What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God by mhisbliss(f): 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
davtosh:

According to your post you said it is not that you are an Atheist and not as if you don't believe in God.
So it is not an issue of Religion now but you are not atheist neither are you religious. if I got you well.
I am a Christian so I tackled it from that angle.
you didn't tackle it when you're still repeating the same blunder I've been hearing every now and then
Re: What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
Which God are you talking about? Bible God or allah? Which?
Re: What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God by mhisbliss(f): 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
NinjaX:
Which God are you talking about? Bible God or allah? Which?
so they're even different, lol
Re: What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God by Ferruccio(m): 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol hold that thought
Seriously, this chemistry between me and you cannot be one-sided.
Re: What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God by mhisbliss(f): 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ferruccio:
Seriously, this chemistry between me and you cannot be one-sided.
oh gawd, there's even a chemistry, this is bigger than i thought, how can we have a chemistry I'm not aware of
Re: What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God by AlfaAce(m): 11:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
mhisbliss:
thats exactly what I expected you to say

A complex universe couldn't have come by chance, it would be ridiculous to think so.
Re: What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God by mhisbliss(f): 11:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
AlfaAce:

A complex universe couldn't have come by chance, it would be ridiculous to think so.
what else is there about religion that isn't ridiculous, once you guys can't explain something you just say it's the lords doing and move on
Re: What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God by Ferruccio(m): 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
mhisbliss:
oh gawd, there's even a chemistry, this is bigger than i thought, how can we have a chemistry I'm not aware of
Lol, of course, baby. I know I wouldn’t be feeling like this if you didn't also.
Re: What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
mhisbliss:
so they're even different, lol

Of course they are. Bible God promised his followers immortality after death, where they would get to adore his name singing praises for all eternity.
For muslims each man will get 77 virgins in paradise plus abundant wine. Na this one I like pass.
Re: What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God by mhisbliss(f): 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ferruccio:
Lol, of course, baby. I know I wouldn’t be feeling like this if you didn't also.
undecidedseriously i felt nothing
Re: What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ferruccio:
You are on holy ground. Keep it holy. Both of you.
Re: What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God by Ferruccio(m): 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
mhisbliss:
undecidedseriously i felt nothing
What I'm feeling is a reflection of what you are feeling .
Re: What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God by mhisbliss(f): 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
NinjaX:

Of course they are. Bible God promised his followers immortality after death, where they would get to adore his name singing praises for all eternity.
For muslims each man will get 77 virgins in paradise plus abundant wine. Na this one I like pass.
grin ok both are ridiculous but the Muslim one is more ridiculous, his promises sounds wordly, if they're different and they both exist, it means they both have thier separate kingdoms in space grin

1 Like

Re: What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God by Ferruccio(m): 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
NinjaX:

You are on holy ground. Keep it holy. Both of you.
Ninja is jealous of the chemistry between me and mhisbliss
Re: What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God by mhisbliss(f): 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ferruccio:
but i kept denying this non existent made up chemistry
Re: What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God by mhisbliss(f): 11:38pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ferruccio:
What I'm feeling is a reflection of what you are feeling .
the awkward feeling I'm having right now can never be reflected in this manner
Re: What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God by Ferruccio(m): 11:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
mhisbliss:
but i kept denying this non existent made up chemistry
It's not made up. You want me as fiercely as I want you, baby.
Re: What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
mhisbliss:
grin ok both are ridiculous but the Muslim one is more ridiculous, his promises sounds wordly, if they're different and they both exist, it means they both have thier separate kingdoms in space grin

I'm more inclined to accept Islamic god as against the existence of abrahamic god cause this one seems confused. How can someone engage in something he already knows that the outcome is disastrous? Or say one thing and mean another thing? He's even insecure... He craves validation from mortals.
Re: What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ferruccio:
In your fantasies.
Re: What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God by mhisbliss(f): 7:17am On Dec 27, 2016
NinjaX:

I'm more inclined to accept Islamic god as against the existence of abrahamic god cause this one seems confused. How can someone engage in something he already knows that the outcome is disastrous? Or say one thing and mean another thing? He's even insecure... He craves validation from mortals.
Islamic is more confused, with his ridiculous promise of 77 virgins
Re: What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God by mhisbliss(f): 7:18am On Dec 27, 2016
Ferruccio:
It's not made up. You want me as fiercely as I want you, baby.
you're dreaming
Re: What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God by skeendyke: 8:13am On Dec 27, 2016
What if at the end of it all there is no moniker called Mhisbliss? What if I told you such moniker does not exist?
Re: What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God by mhisbliss(f): 9:28am On Dec 27, 2016
skeendyke:
What if at the end of it all there is no moniker called Mhisbliss? What if I told you such moniker does not exist?
hmmmmmm its the world of endless possibilities so your hypothesis might be true

1 Like

Re: What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God by skeendyke: 9:54am On Dec 27, 2016
Mhisbliss, even though Christians live by faith, the acts of God, His work in our lives, the gifts of the Holy Spirit, the effectiveness of prayers and the fellowship with the Holy Spirit have already ruled out the probability of God's existence so that His existence is a certainty. God makes Himself real only to those who are hungry to know Him, however, He remains a myth, a probability, a figment of imagination to the unbelievers, and at the end of the day, there is only REVELATION.
Re: What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God by najib632(m): 10:09am On Dec 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
Call it crazy, abuse, curse, you can't control the random thoughts that pops into your mind, I'm not an atheist though, am not religious either, just sitting on the fence, but what if at the end of it all, we discovered that there's no God and it was all stories cooked up to keep yall in check. grin like yall got played
It's better for to live a good holy life and discover there's no God than to live a sinful life and discover that there's God o!
Re: What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God by Ferruccio(m): 10:23am On Dec 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
you're dreaming
Morning, my girlfriend to be .
Re: What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God by mhisbliss(f): 10:26am On Dec 27, 2016
Ferruccio:
Morning, my girlfriend to be .
morning my boyfriend wannabe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Churches Today Are Business Centers! / Yet Another Scandal In The Catholic Church / Last Week Tonight With John Oliver: Televangelists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.