Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Does Sperm Hook Someone Below The Stomach - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Sperm Hook Someone Below The Stomach (4632 Views)

18yrs Old Girl Stabbed Herself In The Stomach Because Of Love(graphical Photos) / "No Man Ever Get Severe Stomach Ache From Not Having Sex" - Nigerian Doctor / Does Sperm Really Cure Acne?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Sperm Hook Someone Below The Stomach by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2016
Tiny23:

so you know what Vaseline is n you asking me what's Vaseline?
Wasn't sure cause i was wondering what does Vaseline got to do with this
Re: Does Sperm Hook Someone Below The Stomach by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
It's called blue balls and No, you don't need to masturbate.
Just massage your lower abdomen and bony pelvic region, you would be fine.

1 Like

Re: Does Sperm Hook Someone Below The Stomach by ekanDamie: 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
jmoore:
The body was programmed to finish what we started. If you don't want sex, stop triggering sexual feelings.

I have never experienced what you described. I doubt if sex is the only way to release sperm. Wet dream naturally takes care of that. All the quack doctors prescribing sex as a remedy, I wish you happy boxing day.

Op, go for medical check up.
OP, this is ur answer,
obviously, u are not d only one experiencing it, tho,I haven't but the truth is, u are
the one triggering such pain, why romance wen u don't wanna erupt.
ur body is ripe for erruption but u are not erupting but yet triggering eruption.
u could damage ur health, so, best bet is to stay off anything that arrouses u
if ur not getting married. premarital sex might be fun but is more dangerous.
Re: Does Sperm Hook Someone Below The Stomach by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
Chickychic:
Help me ask oo.
cheesycheesy
Re: Does Sperm Hook Someone Below The Stomach by kolinton007: 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
paulinoace0:
Op if its blue balls i got some info

What is Epididymal Hypertension?
Epididymal hypertension, or "blue balls" refers to testicular aching that occurs when the blood in the male’s genitals is retained after prolonged sexual arousal and is not dissipated by an orgasm.

What Causes Epididymal Hypertension?

When a man becomes sexually aroused, the arteries that carry blood to his genitals enlarge, while the veins that leave the genital area constrict, allowing less blovolumeod to escape. This uneven rate of blood flow increases the quantity and pressure of blood flow and traps it in the genital area. This pressure is responsible for producing an erection and making the testes swell to be 25-50% larger than their normal size. If an orgasm is achieved, the blood vessels will return to their normal size and the of blood in the genitals quickly returns to its normal level. By contrast, if a man does not have an orgasm, blood in the genitals builds up through a process called vasogongestion and may create sensations of heaviness, aching, or discomfort.
you just hit the nail on the head!!!! nice write up

2 Likes

Re: Does Sperm Hook Someone Below The Stomach by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2016
pashiano:
Plz.am stil a virgin but whenever i romance a girl or get sexually excited.i usually feel this hooking pain below my stomach.i have asked a friend and he said that i need to release sperm.

plz guys,is that true?
frequent sex is the cause for such pain. Are you sure you have never had sex before ?
Re: Does Sperm Hook Someone Below The Stomach by khiaa(f): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
pashiano:
Plz.am stil a virgin but whenever i romance a girl or get sexually excited.i usually feel this hooking pain below my stomach.i have asked a friend and he said that i need to release sperm.

plz guys,is that true?

Maybe the results of blue ----- grin
Re: Does Sperm Hook Someone Below The Stomach by fox26: 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
download photos of nick minaj and lady gaga , take off your pants grab vaseline, baby oil, towels and put those photos on slideview mode , stoke your dickson until all that sperm is out . you will enjoy it lol

haahahahagagaaaaaaaaaalalalaaa!!! ewewoooo!!
Re: Does Sperm Hook Someone Below The Stomach by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2016
khiaa:

Maybe the results of blue ----- grin

Footballs?
Re: Does Sperm Hook Someone Below The Stomach by pashiano: 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2016
Drdreyy:

tnx man.i can relate it to that cos once it subsides i will pee
Re: Does Sperm Hook Someone Below The Stomach by pashiano: 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2016
ezteem:
BLUE-BALLS motherfuck'r grin cheesy
what's blue ball
Re: Does Sperm Hook Someone Below The Stomach by pashiano: 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2016
paulinoace0:
Op if its blue balls i got some info

What is Epididymal Hypertension?
Epididymal hypertension, or "blue balls" refers to testicular aching that occurs when the blood in the male’s genitals is retained after prolonged sexual arousal and is not dissipated by an orgasm.

What Causes Epididymal Hypertension?

When a man becomes sexually aroused, the arteries that carry blood to his genitals enlarge, while the veins that leave the genital area constrict, allowing less blovolumeod to escape. This uneven rate of blood flow increases the quantity and pressure of blood flow and traps it in the genital area. This pressure is responsible for producing an erection and making the testes swell to be 25-50% larger than their normal size. If an orgasm is achieved, the blood vessels will return to their normal size and the of blood in the genitals quickly returns to its normal level. By contrast, if a man does not have an orgasm, blood in the genitals builds up through a process called vasogongestion and may create
sensations of heaviness, aching, or discomfort.
tnx man.i understand now
Re: Does Sperm Hook Someone Below The Stomach by pashiano: 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
tnx to u all.its blue ball cos i can relate all my symptoms to its characteristics
Re: Does Sperm Hook Someone Below The Stomach by pashiano: 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2016
dingbang:
When u romance a girl and u call yourself a virgin...
has d meaning of virginity change?
Re: Does Sperm Hook Someone Below The Stomach by pashiano: 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2016
Benita27:
cheesy grin We now have "types of virgins", op does romance but hasn't cum before. grin
Op, am i right?.
u re damn right.cn u help me cum?
Re: Does Sperm Hook Someone Below The Stomach by Greenbullet(m): 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
DUDE,I ADVICE U TO HAVE SEX ASAP,IF THAT PAIN CONTINUES, IT COULD LEAD TO ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION, PAINFUL PEEING AND EVEN GROIN PAIN,BETTER EXPEL THOSE LIQUID.
Re: Does Sperm Hook Someone Below The Stomach by Hisduchess(f): 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
Drdreyy:

bro ur qualifications too plenty ooo.hope u are as intelligent as ur certificates says.nice one
Re: Does Sperm Hook Someone Below The Stomach by hernandson(m): 12:47am On Dec 27, 2016
divinehand2003:
Exactly. Thank goodness I'm not alone in this. It not only hooks my lower abdomen, it hooks and twist and churns and melts my stomach also. I don't know what to do. My folks say I should get laid real time with about 3 ladies all at once. That the tremendous amount of sperm weighing me down needs to be offloaded with immediate alacrity to prevent it from congiling.
please why do u nw have wet dreams?, there is valve for every tin my broda,so dats nt d reason
Re: Does Sperm Hook Someone Below The Stomach by khiaa(f): 9:18am On Dec 27, 2016
Haute:

Footballs?

You know what it is. grin
Re: Does Sperm Hook Someone Below The Stomach by pashiano: 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hisduchess:

bro ur qualifications too plenty ooo.hope u are as intelligent as ur certificates says.nice one
what qualification dude

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scholarship And Loans For Africans / Pastor Spotted Looking at a Woman's Butt During A Church Service (Photos, Video) / My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.