Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,891 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

He Touched Her Boobs And She Quickly Gave Him A Sweet Blow J....(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Touched Her Boobs And She Quickly Gave Him A Sweet Blow J....(pics) (2862 Views)

I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / ‘I Never Touched Her Mother’, Man Denies Lady Claiming Him As Father / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Touched Her Boobs And She Quickly Gave Him A Sweet Blow J....(pics) by fairlyusedbra: 6:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
I was shocked today, while i was jejely on my own, my neighbour friend senior brother girlfriend sister was sitting outside when kunle touched her boobs like play like play, jenny got angry and gave kunle a sweet tantalizing alleluia romantic hot smelling blow that sent kunle to the floor, kunle fainted instantly, all thanks to the doctors and the nurses who tried their best to bring kunle back to life, because that blow was deadly, kunle is currently undergoing 8 months deliverance to remove every monitoring spirit that is making him to touch girls boobs up and down

Re: He Touched Her Boobs And She Quickly Gave Him A Sweet Blow J....(pics) by sladimeji(m): 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2016
The weyrey dat is doing you has grandchildren
Re: He Touched Her Boobs And She Quickly Gave Him A Sweet Blow J....(pics) by antosly(m): 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
How e dey do u 4 bodi?

U try sha

1 Like

Re: He Touched Her Boobs And She Quickly Gave Him A Sweet Blow J....(pics) by ITEKEM: 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2016
wink
Re: He Touched Her Boobs And She Quickly Gave Him A Sweet Blow J....(pics) by kodded(m): 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2016
angry

Re: He Touched Her Boobs And She Quickly Gave Him A Sweet Blow J....(pics) by stan241(m): 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
Ihiala weed at work.
Re: He Touched Her Boobs And She Quickly Gave Him A Sweet Blow J....(pics) by alex81(m): 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
Op

Re: He Touched Her Boobs And She Quickly Gave Him A Sweet Blow J....(pics) by joyeuxone: 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2016
Join the fastest movement now....With 1k no need for referrals. We will help you in managing your accounts. You will get your money back within some dayS. Join now!
It's a four by four matrix. All you need to do is register and we do the rest for you. Get your referrals after some days....
Join our lil group first! Let's see how we can do this!
You would be told what to do *winks*
https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/EZmtzVqELluAy4UF5hKjVq

(1) (Reply)

He Bought Ice Cream For Her On Valentine Day And She Removed Her Pant(pics) / Revealed:see Mind Blowin Effect Of Early Morning Cex & Makin Luv4 Times In 1 Wik / Help!...i Want To Marry Her But She Have This Disability!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.