Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG (28267 Views)

BBC Exposes Buhari Lies About Defeating Boko Haram With Facts And Figures / $1 Billion ECA, Give Me Ekiti Share To Fight HUNGER Haram; FAYOSE / I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by sarrki(m): 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2016
freeze001:
On the contrary, despite the desperate attempts to heap accolades on d NA and Bubu, the truth stares us in the face that beyond d isolated incidents of BH operations which I emphasise was a deliberate creation, insecurity has increased albeit in diverse firms. Even the law enforcement agencies are a significant source of terror to citizens as is the case in the SE during this yuletide and beyond due to multiple checkpoints and harassment of citizens local to the area.

After all said and done, economic insecurity n hardship cannot be put aside even gm for one second and so no, the Army, security agencies generally and Bubu are not quite deserving of any accolades...not yet.

Like I said sis , one step at a time
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Enice(m): 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2016
this mad man should shut his smelly pile hole already. What is he doing as tha governor of a state to alleviate the problem? Even as poor as kebbi state, looking to the future, there is hope just because of the fore sight of two governors. FayOshi should think of something better for his people not that silly stomach infrastructure thing. FayOshi is a governor for crying out loud not an individual. If Nigeria were practicing true federalism who will he cry to?
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2016
honor4me:
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI: THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD
THEOPHILUS UTCHAYCHUKWU Wrote:
A LITTLE WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT FOR BUHARI WILL NOT KILL YOU.

1 No doubt we are going through hard times as a nation. PMB is slow and steady and we all want change like magic. That notwithstanding, CHANGE IS HERE.

2 For example, on Saturday, March 15th 2014, the then government of Goodluck Jonathan invited over 7 million Applicants for 4000 jobs, in the most fraudulent manner lacking in standards. Eventually, 16 innocent people died.
3 But today, Buhari's Government gave out 200,000 jobs using the E-method of application, and no casualty recorded.
That is CHANGE

4 Despite that we are under recession, Buhari is paying seven years pension arrears, employing 200,000 graduates at cost of 6bn naira monthly, and with 300,000 soon to follow.
That is CHANGE

5 Despite the recession, Buhari has released
N700 billion for capital projects to reflate the economy,
N150bn for women entrepreneurship development,
N30 Billion for Lecturers' Allowances and CBN is giving 3 each to graduate entrepreneurs.
That is CHANGE

6 Buhari implemented The Treasury Single Account (TSA) policy that past leaders were afraid to implement because it will expose their corruption.
That is CHANGE

7 Buhari Increased to 30% CAPEX and Infrastructural Engagements Nationwide.
That is CHANGE

‬8 The Army under Buhari has fought Boko Haram to a standstill,
rescued some Chibok Girls,
sanitized Areppo,
forced Niger Delta militants to negotiation,
thought IPOB and MASSOB how to observe the rule of law.
The untouchables like Tompolo are in hiding.
Those who thought they were bigger than Nigeria have understood otherwise.
Gani Adams, Dokubo Asari, Uwazuruike, Ateke Tom and their likes now know the limit of their shenanigans.
Even Nnamdi Kanu is secretly negotiating for freedom.

9 Non of our territories are under the control of non state actors. At best, all that those COWARDS can do is to secretly go and bomb our pipelines or send suicide bombers to IDP camps. They are all afraid to confront the army under Buhari.
That is CHANGE

10 Buhari is unwavering in his Anti-Corruption War. We are getting results that have surpassed all of the results of former regimes put together.

11 Today, the former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki and over 26 retired and serving Army Generals are facing trial. That was unthinkable in the past. And their civilian counterparts are not left out. With hooligans like Obanikoro, Olisamethief, Fani-KayoStole and the rest returning stolen monies and judicial criminals being arrested the battle is getting set.
That is CHANGE

12 Come to the energy sector, there are many ongoing Power Projects that will over time make Nigeria energy sufficient. Buhari has a policy of Energy Mix, which will ensure that the sabotage of power infrastructure in the Niger Delta is tackled . That is CHANGE!

13 Other regions of Nigeria have identified energy sources that will make them independent of Niger Delta gas. Today wind and sun energy are being harnessed from North East and North West, Coal in the South East, Hydro power North Central and the rest. In no distant future, one of Buhari's ambitious power projects, Mambilla 3,000 plant will gush energy with ease. That is CHANGE.

14 All these compared to I6 wasted years of past administration in energy sector. These other administrations spent over 36 billion dollars and could not generate 3000 megawatts. Meanwhile China spent 25 billion dollars in eleven years to generate 22,000 megawatts. Meaning that given the same time Buhari has achieved a great feat.
That is CHANGE

15 By 2018, all our rice consumption needs will be locally met. Tomatoes and many others too.
That is CHANGE

16 How about National Railway interconnectivity project and the Recent $2.2billon GE PPP agreement.

17 Many federal roads are being constructed.
Contractors who have not been paid since 20I2 have started receiving their cheque
The construction of Second Niger Bridge is under way,
Calabar to Lagos rail, Lagos to Kano rail, Ibadan to Lagos rail and many other ambitious projects that will restore Nigeria to it's former glory are being undertaken by Buhari.
That is CHANGE!

18 Buhari banned 41 Items in the Forex list to help boost local production and protect naira. If you cannot take advantage, that is your fault. This ban is in your interest.
And that too is CHANGE!

19 Subsidy removal was to stop the elite from robbing you of the money we need to develop.
Past administrations refused to do it because they were beneficiaries and they lack the moral rectitude to do it. Only and incorruptible man like Buhari could stand up to those elites who were the beneficiaries of it.
That is CHANGE

20 Despite organized sabotage by corrupt politicians and other ignorant elements in our society, Buhari is trudging forward.
Although, President Buhari needs to speed things up and he needs to restructure our systems and bring about true Federalism that will help component units become productive and useful to the whole.

21 Nobody can fix Nigeria in one day. Even God believe in process, he is not in partnership with magicians. Buhari has not solved all our problems, but we are making progress. Don't let your hate becloud your sense of value judgement.CHANGE IS HERE. CREDIT##

All this senseless epistle for 2 likes, your zombie intelligence is above average. I am impressed.

1 Like

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by timota(m): 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
honor4me:

1 No doubt we are going through hard times as a nation. PMB is slow and steady and we all want change like magic. That notwithstanding, CHANGE IS HERE.

2 For example, on Saturday, March 15th 2014, the then government of Goodluck Jonathan invited over 7 million Applicants for 4000 jobs, in the most fraudulent manner lacking in standards. Eventually, 16 innocent people died.
3 But today, Buhari's Government gave out 200,000 jobs using the E-method of application, and no casualty recorded.
That is CHANGE

4 Despite that we are under recession, Buhari is paying seven years pension arrears, employing 200,000 graduates at cost of 6bn naira monthly, and with 300,000 soon to follow.
That is CHANGE

N30 Billion for Lecturers' Allowances and CBN is giving 3 each to graduate entrepreneurs.
That is CHANGE

6 Buhari implemented The Treasury Single Account (TSA) policy that past leaders were afraid to implement because it will expose their corruption.
That is CHANGE

That is CHANGE

sanitized Areppo,
Gani Adams, Dokubo Asari, Uwazuruike, Ateke Tom and their likes now know the limit of their shenanigans.

9 Non of our territories are under the control of non state actors. At best, all that those COWARDS can do is to secretly go and bomb our pipelines or send suicide bombers to IDP camps. They are all afraid to confront the army under Buhari.
That is CHANGE

10 Buhari is unwavering in his Anti-Corruption War. We are getting results that have surpassed all of the results of former regimes put together.

11 Today, the former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki and over 26 retired and serving Army Generals are facing trial. That was unthinkable in the past. And their civilian counterparts are not left out. With hooligans like Obanikoro, Olisamethief, Fani-KayoStole and the rest returning stolen monies and judicial criminals being arrested the battle is getting set.
That is CHANGE

12 Come to the energy sector, there are many ongoing Power Projects that will over time make Nigeria energy sufficient. Buhari has a policy of Energy Mix, which will ensure that the sabotage of power infrastructure in the Niger Delta is tackled . That is CHANGE!

13 Other regions of Nigeria have identified energy sources that will make them independent of Niger Delta gas. Today wind and sun energy are being harnessed from North East and North West, Coal in the South East, Hydro power North Central and the rest. In no distant future, one of Buhari's ambitious power projects, Mambilla 3,000 plant will gush energy with ease. That is CHANGE.

14 All these compared to I6 wasted years of past administration in energy sector. These other administrations spent over 36 billion dollars and could not generate 3000 megawatts. Meanwhile China spent 25 billion dollars in eleven years to generate 22,000 megawatts. Meaning that given the same time Buhari has achieved a great feat.
That is CHANGE

15 By 2018, all our rice consumption needs will be locally met. Tomatoes and many others too.
That is CHANGE

16 How about National Railway interconnectivity project and the Recent $2.2billon GE PPP agreement.

Contractors who have not been paid since 20I2 have started receiving their cheque
Calabar to Lagos rail, Lagos to Kano rail, Ibadan to Lagos rail and many other ambitious projects that will restore Nigeria to it's former glory are being undertaken by Buhari.
That is CHANGE!

18 Buhari banned 41 Items in the Forex list to help boost local production and protect naira. If you cannot take advantage, that is your fault. This ban is in your interest.
And that too is CHANGE!

19 Subsidy removal was to stop the elite from robbing you of the money we need to develop.
Past administrations refused to do it because they were beneficiaries and they lack the moral rectitude to do it. Only and incorruptible man like Buhari could stand up to those elites who were the beneficiaries of it.
That is CHANGE

20 Despite organized sabotage by corrupt politicians and other ignorant elements in our society, Buhari is trudging forward.
Although, President Buhari needs to speed things up and he needs to restructure our systems and bring about true Federalism that will help component units become productive and useful to the whole.

21 Nobody can fix Nigeria in one day. Even God believe in process, he is not in partnership with magicians. Buhari has not solved all our problems, but we are making progress. Don't let your hate becloud your sense of value judgement.CHANGE IS HERE. CREDIT##
what about his waec certificate ? He hired 15 SAN to defend non existing certificate .That is the highest form of corruption

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by truthspeaks: 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
It's d only job he (sarrki) has n u knw hw unemployment be. Wen he gets home, he cries of hunger but he has to do his job. So no de mind am
Pavarottii:

I urge all reasonable and well meaning Nigerians to ignore you and ur comments. Cos u r been paid for wat u say here. No wonder u always here. U got no job aside this ur 10k monthly stipend.

Get a life bro. My advice. Cos this is the best the govt will offer u.

2 Likes

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by freeze001(f): 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:

Like I said sis , one step at a time

And like I said, they must all march in tandem, one is not exclusive of the other. That's why there are appointees for various sectors so it's not one person doin every job so all need to perform in unison. There is no room for one at a time otherwise u are forced to judge which one comes before the other. Now if there was noticeably improved security all round and not just the political BH mess, it'd have been worth mentioning but on this minuscule victory won, it fades into insignificance in the general scheme of things.

2 Likes

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by 4top: 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:
Fayose keep shut

One step at a time
get out here, what useless step are you talking about
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:

A patriot

didn't I warn you to stop calling yourself a patriot? You this blurred vision partisan paid per post agent, seems you want e-slap, a patriot is objective, and puts his country first and by country I mean the people that make up the country, when you remove political sentiments from your post, only then will you be viewed as a patriot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Buharimustgo: 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
Fayosa just said the simple truth
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by MNDY(m): 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2016
But the way dis Fayose dey bad-mouth Buhari anyhow everytime dey make me feel like say dem get their own personal beef outside politics; something like, dem don drag one babe before or something.
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by 4top: 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
Goahead:

Are you the FG?
don't mind the malla
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by NairaMaster1(m): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2016
Obiano come and see the leader. Not coward and traitor
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by chocolatelady(f): 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
I have never seen an enemy of progress like Ekiti State Gov. What GEJ couldn't do in 5-6yrs in power is what Buhari achieved under a year and half.
Imagine this Gov saying that Fg is recycling stories. Pls help me ask Fayose whether he will not repeat his passing of exam that proves so difficult to pass. I have never seen this kind of thing before.
Let me say it here that security remains the most important thing in our country. How wil I blame Fayose when he did not lose any of his relatives to book haram. Instead of thanking the Fg for this great achievement , he is here talking non sense.
Anyway, I trust my no nonsense presido becos he will never reply him. If you want to criticize, do that intelligently. See the man a pastor said that other governors should emulate.
Lest I forget, abeg who is the spokesman for pdp whether sheriff or Makrafi ' faction? It is important so that this governor can face his state. I wonder if he is only governor that the opposition have.
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by archipelago: 8:22pm On Dec 26, 2016
The talkative governor, please tell us those things that PDP did and were not mentioned when they were in power. Let us assume we had two most dangerous problems at hand, I think the one that was more dangerous than the other had to be tackled first. How would a reasonable government leave Boko Haram and devoted 100% attention on hunger. As their are solving the problem of hunger, BH would be killing people in millions and at the end of the day nothing much would be achieved. As BH has been defeated, government can now properly focus on hunger and people can be doing their businesses without any fear. Governor Fayose talks all the times against this government as if PDP government was without her own problems. Fayose, you are only looking for relevance and you are getting it in a negative way. Stop criticising, proffer solutions to our problems. It is not enough to always be seeing problems and you go to the roof top to make noise. aruwo ko ni music joo. A well coordinated noise is what they call music so let your noise be coordinated. Alaruwo of Ekiti State.
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Buharimustgo: 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
Pavarottii:

Everyone knows u r been paid bout 10k a month to defend dis paralytic and demented Federal Govt. So ur comments carries no water again.

That's he is one of social media influencers

1 Like

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by niyihawking(m): 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:

A patriot
a parrot
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by phantom24: 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
Garrithe1st:
Fayose is deeply pained by the news of Boko Haram's defeat. Evil pigs like him rejoice, wine and make merry when the BH devil's kill and maim innocent men, women and children.

God is gradually disappointing him and his co-occupants of the nest of killers.

grin

If care is nt taken you'll die in poverty n hunger for being so myopic n senseless to the plight of d masses . even s blind can see that not Nigeria is in the wrong hands

1 Like

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by phantom24: 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
Garrithe1st:
Fayose is deeply pained by the news of Boko Haram's defeat. Evil pigs like him rejoice, wine and make merry when the BH devil's kill and maim innocent men, women and children.

God is gradually disappointing him and his co-occupants of the nest of killers.

grin

If care is nt taken you'll die in poverty n hunger for being so myopic n senseless to the plight of d masses . even d blind can see that Nigeria is in the wrong hands
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by goslowgoslow(m): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2016
NFFGG:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/12/26/defeat-hunger-not-recycled-story-defeating-boko-haram-fayose-tells-fg/
Mumu Governor, the Boko Haram your PDP could not defeat while in power. Ode!!!!
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Smooyis(m): 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
Though may not have said it in the best of way, but there is truth in what this man is saying. Only the deep thinker can see this. I appeal to the apc government to try all their possible best and capture the hunger in the land just as they have captured Boko Haram sambisa enclave.

1 Like

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Buharimustgo: 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
honor4me:

That is CHANGE

That is CHANGE

That is CHANGE

That is CHANGE

That is CHANGE

sanitized Areppo,

That is CHANGE

That is CHANGE

That is CHANGE

That is CHANGE

That is CHANGE!

And that too is CHANGE!

That is CHANGE

May this kind of change Nigeria is experiencing never depart from u and your household and your generation

1 Like

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by mrtheo33: 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
But d sodiers captured BH strong hold n they didnt rescue d remaining chibok girls. Abi na only 20grls bin remain?
Naija gvt deciving us since 1816 till 2day.
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Positiveminds(m): 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
Where are the Chibok girls, now that the military has ransacked Sambisa forest and emptied it of the Boko Haram terrorists?
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by princelaw5668(m): 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
fayose and his followers should tell us which one the pray for in Nigeria

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Emma5097: 8:45pm On Dec 26, 2016
Garrithe1st:

Are you Fayose's attack puppy??

angry

Are you bereft of sanity?

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by nwosu35: 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
sarrki:
Your former Boss caused it

Which school did u attend

1 Like

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by 4wrd9ja: 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
timota:
what about his waec certificate ? He hired 15 SAN to defend non existing certificate .That is the highest form of corruption

That is not the only corruption, the buhari supporters are so dumb, check out the number 19 removal of petroleum subsidy because of the subsidy all Nigerians benefited from the corruption inform of cheap prices. but buhari removed it and prices went haywire and replaced it with his own brand of subsidy where his few cronies benefit and the entire country suffers, so which is better fuel subsidy or dollar subsidy.

1 Like

Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by lakesider(m): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
if fayose s family or means of livelihood was destroyed by bojo haram . I am sure he won't play politics with it.
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by nonexy11: 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
[quote author=sarrki post=5227806
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by ogunsj: 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
omogin:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I hope you get fat on feeding on the propaganda of the most senseless govt Nigeria has ever had
I have been reading your comments on this thread. if you see nothing wrong in what a sitting governor is saying concerning a major problem in Nigeria, that had even attracted global attention, a problem that claimed thousands of lives and rendered millions homeless, and you are rejoicing with fayose, I sympathise with both of you and your likes.
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by lakesider(m): 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
4wrd9ja:

That is not the only corruption, the buhari supporters are so dumb, check out the number 19 removal of petroleum subsidy because of the subsidy all Nigerians benefited from the corruption inform of cheap prices. but buhari removed it and prices went haywire and replaced it with his own brand of subsidy where his few cronies benefit and the entire country suffers, so which is better fuel subsidy or dollar subsidy.
show me the amount budgeted for subsidy in 2017 budget
Re: Defeat Hunger, Not Recycled Story Of Defeating Boko Haram – Fayose Tells FG by Adminisher: 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2016
To be honest, I don't see what people see in this mofo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Rally By MASSOB For Yahaya Bello's Presidency / Divorce: Asiya Ganduje To Return Bride Price To Inuwa Uba / Army Kills 25 Boko Haram Terrorists, Rescues 18 Persons (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.