Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Help Save Baby Tomi - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Save Baby Tomi (11212 Views)

What I Learnt From A Wedding Anniversary That Could Help Save Marriages Today / Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) / Help Save Mama Kazeem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2016
keepingmum:

Nope I am not. The dx is indicated in the attached letter by the op

I believe congenital heart disease can be treated in 9ja. She should be referred to luth, juth, abuth or ubth
they can't operate her age in Nigeria except outside the country, thanks
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by baby124: 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2016
Contact TEHN to take up your case. They have a username TEHN here on NL. They handle, investigate and follow up charity cases.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
keepingmum:
She has a hole in the heart....a mild one at that according to the dx.
VSD - congenital heart defect.
Read up on treatment options here
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/ventricular-septal-defect/basics/treatment/con-20024118
because of her age
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by Aminat508(f): 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2016
All is well sad
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by ayolight(f): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
God will raise helpers for you Tomi.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
baby124:
Contact TEHN to take up your case. They have a username TEHN here on NL. They handle, investigate and follow up charity cases.
pls,help me how can l contact TEHN on NL.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2016
baby124:
pls,if you know how can l contact TEHN on NL. you can send message to my e-mail :olomijimoh@gmail.com,God bless you.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by Funjosh(m): 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
olojimoh:
pls,if you know how can l contact TEHN on NL. you can send message to my e-mail :olomijimoh@gmail.com,God bless you.

This is TeHN email address. nairalandcharity@gmail.com

Hopefuly the baby's case get verified early without been verified by an indipendent person.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 29, 2016
May God help her. Mods help this baby
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by Donald3d(m): 2:32pm On Dec 29, 2016
All will be well , what efforts have been taken to push this out beyond Nairaland ?
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 3:36pm On Dec 29, 2016
Donald3d:
All will be well , what efforts have been taken to push this out beyond Nairaland ?
From my saving and my from relative,we raised #500,000,out of #4,000000 to use for the operation.thanks.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
l am using this media to remember you all, help to save baby TOMILOLA ,with your financial support.l thank you all.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by ayolight(f): 4:35pm On Dec 29, 2016
Donald3d:
Welcome, pls assist in that area sir.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2016
Pls, TeHN help to save baby TOMI. I have sent a message to your mail.Thank you all.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 8:51am On Dec 30, 2016
Help to save TOMILOLA's life.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 11:58am On Dec 30, 2016
Help save baby TOMILOLA
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by DBestDoc(f): 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
Incline:

I dey wonder too.

Which one?

From her report, she has a ventricular septal defect. Meaning there's an opening in the muscle that demarcates the left and right ventricles of the heart, allowing some quantity of blood to flow from the left side of the heart to the right which is not normal.

It's a moderate sized defect so the chance of it closing spontaneously on it's own is very slim unlike small defects that are asymptomatic and may close after 1 year.

She can be well managed medically to control pulmonary hypertension and prevent congestive heart failure and respiratory infections.

All in all, it's not an emergency case but it needs an early surgical correction while she's still young to avoid complications.

I hope they get the needed help.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
olojimoh:
Help me to save baby TOMILOLA, Am begging you all, thanks.
Help save TOMI, am begging every one on nairaland and also TeHN. Thank you all.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2016
olojimoh:
pls,TeHN am hereby appeal for your financial support to save TOMI's life. you can verify and investigate the condition of the baby to know the truth,Thank you and God bless you all.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 1:24am On Jan 01, 2017
olojimoh:
Happy new year to you all
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 1:25am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year to you all

1 Like

Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 1:36am On Jan 01, 2017
To all Nigerians both home and abroad,with humble and respect, l hereby using this medium to appeal more for your financial support to help save little baby TOMI.Thank you all. Happy new year to you all in advance.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 1:56am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year to you all, Pls help save baby TOMI.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
l wish to seek for assistance financially for the safety of this little baby TOMI. God bless you all.Happy New year and prosperity.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 6:22am On Jan 04, 2017
Good morning,good People of Nigeria,l want to plead more with everyone here to please come to my aid.My baby has been diagnosed of heart defect (OPEN HOLE IN THE HEART ) and she now needs a surgery operation in INDIA but the cost for the surgery is too high and l can not afford it, that is why l am calling good hearted Nigerians to come to my aid ,to help save baby, TOMI. Thank you all.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
Pls TeHN member, l am here again to pleads to you for your financial support, as small as is to help save baby TOMI. thank you all.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
Good afternoon,am using this medium to pleads to all Nairalanders in Nigeria and abroad. Pls, we needs your financial assistance, no amount is too small, your little donation as small as is, can save little baby TOMILOLA. Thanks, God bless you all.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by Funjosh(m): 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
How is she doing

Aunty Aminat508 embarassed
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
Funjosh:
How is she doing
Thank you, she is trying to doing fine, Pls help to save her with your financial support ,God bless you.

Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
Funjosh:
How is she doing

Thank you ma, Pls help save baby TOMI, with financial assistance to save her life, thanks.
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by Aminat508(f): 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
God will take total control.... angry
Re: Help Save Baby Tomi by olojimoh(m): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
Aminat508:
God will take total control.... angry
Thanks,God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Class Discrimination: When Will It End? / Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man / How Did Your Husband React/cope During Labour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.